yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke each received powers from so6p. so6p's blood is not pure since he is a mix of a human and kaguya. It's safe to assume that his powers were not full since he needed the help of his brother to defeat kaguya. Kaguya's powers were split into his sons each getting different powers only when they combined powers that they were able to stop kaguya. A Goddess. Naruto and sasuke each received a simbol on their palms

You must be registered for see images

Boruto is receiving power from a pure blood ōtsutsuki (GOD) himself. a being from another universe dimension world. It's a different symbol from naruto's and sasuke's. It's power should be far greater than naruto's and sasuke's.

The tattoos came from his right hand. same place where he was given power by the otsutsuki

Kawaki has same tattoos that boruto has so it's safe to assume that he also defeated a GOD since that's the only way the otsutsuki would give power as a reward of their defeat. They seized to become an ordinary person

This means that there will be another otsutsuki that will come to earth and it will not be boruto or naruto or sasuke who kills the next otsutsuki but kawaki.

Boruto has already the power of Naruto and Hinata and nine tail beast in him. On top of that he has the power of a GOD at early age.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No way.

Hagoromo may only be 50% alien, but that 50% is more potent than what Momoshiki is, because that 50% comes from Kaguya, an infinitely more powerful being than Momoshiki.

Naruto or Sasuke could handle Momoshiki alone, but I doubt if even both teamed up, they could handle Hagoromo.

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo is only a hybrid in the filler arc, we don't know if that also applies in canon. I'm not sure if the otsutsuki who gave boruto power, is a stronger source than hagoromo. It wasn't expanded upon yet on how much power boruto received anyways.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree partly.

The Otsutsuki arent gods by default.
Those who eat Shinju fruit gain godpowers though,
and may consider themselfs gods.

Momishiki was such an Otsutsuki and has given
something to Boruto. Kaguya was such an Otsutsuki too.

How Kawaki gained that tattoo power is still unknown.
It does not necessarily have to be from defeating another Otsutsuki
who will come to earth.

Isnt the mark on Borutos hand (the outside mark, not the diamond in the inside) similar to the Otutsuki branch family symbol?

Kawaki has the same one on the other hand though.

Maybe Momoshiki already knows that Boruto can face off against someone like Kawaki in the future and therefore gave the mark and his words to Boruto.

Last edited:

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree partly.

The Otsutsuki arent gods by default.
Those who eat Shinju fruit gain godpowers though,
and may consider themselfs gods.

Momishiki was such an Otsutsuki and has given
something to Boruto. Kaguya was such an Otsutsuki too.

How Kawaki gained that tattoo power is still unknown.
It does not necessarily have to be from defeating another Otsutsuki
who will come to earth.

Isnt the mark on Borutos hand (the outside mark, not the diamond in the inside) similar to the Otutsuki branch family symbol?

Kawaki has the same one on the other hand though.

Maybe Momoshiki already knows that Boruto can face off against someone like Kawaki in the future and therefore gave the mark and his words to Boruto.
To humanity [Earth] they are GODS because before kaguya there was no human with powers. only after hagoromo decided to give powers to his followers that humanity was able to gain power.

otsutsuki were the only ones with real power

the markings on his hand is just a theory

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, it's obvious. People in teams should be at least close in power to one another, so Boruto needed some asspull god power-up to catch-up with Orochimaru's genious son.

Royals81

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can boruto be more powerful than both naruto and Sasuke if he does not have the rinnegan eye? if he can acquire one as a gift from Sasuke in one eye and can transform his byakugan eye inherited from his mother would be a god like posibiity since a new gift in his hands entails a bit of a glimpse in the future would be series...

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No way.

Hagoromo may only be 50% alien, but that 50% is more potent than what Momoshiki is, because that 50% comes from Kaguya, an infinitely more powerful being than Momoshiki.

Naruto or Sasuke could handle Momoshiki alone, but I doubt if even both teamed up, they could handle Hagoromo.
This. Also I don't think he gave him any power, I think he just influenced his fate, making him destined to be a shinobi of great consequence.

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like your theory but just not too sure about "mix of a human and kaguya". Where you get the idea "human"?
Kaguya is basically from another planet/universe who came to steal earth's life force. But she became attached to earth

kaguya married or was involved with a human so hagoromo is a mix/hybrid human and otsutsuki.

Before hagoromo and kaguya humans were humans. None had powers or chakra. Hagaromo was the one who made his followers gain power.

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can boruto be more powerful than both naruto and Sasuke if he does not have the rinnegan eye? if he can acquire one as a gift from Sasuke in one eye and can transform his byakugan eye inherited from his mother would be a god like posibiity since a new gift in his hands entails a bit of a glimpse in the future would be series...
You should know by now that the rinnegan is not everything and the most powerful eye. I think the byakugan is the most powerful eye.

Kaguya had byakugan as her main eye power. Momoshiki had byakugan eyes too. The new mysterious otsutsuki that gave boruto power had byakugan that could see the future and stop time/space

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. Also I don't think he gave him any power, I think he just influenced his fate, making him destined to be a shinobi of great consequence.
in my opinion the reason why Boruto is already having all these new great powers is because the enemy will be that strong. It will be an enemy far stronger than momoshiki and kaguya. It will probably the most powerful otsutsuki that will come to earth.

Three otsutsuki died in hands of humans and never returned from earth. Obviously there are more otsutsuki out there and will come to earth find out what happened. They will know that a regular otsutsuki member can't handle naruto sasuke and boruto so my guess is that the strongest otsutsuki will come.

Kawaki is boruto's rival just like sasuke was to naruto's. So kawaki is not the real villain here.

Strongest villain from Naruto

kaguya
Madara
Obito

Strongest villains from Boruto Series will be

Otsutsuki Leader
Otsutsuki #1
Otsutsuki #2

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in my opinion the reason why Boruto is already having all these new great powers is because the enemy will be that strong. It will be an enemy far stronger than momoshiki and kaguya. It will probably the most powerful otsutsuki that will come to earth.

Three otsutsuki died in hands of humans and never returned from earth. Obviously there are more otsutsuki out there and will come to earth find out what happened. They will know that a regular otsutsuki member can't handle naruto sasuke and boruto so my guess is that the strongest otsutsuki will come.

Kawaki is boruto's rival just like sasuke was to naruto's. So kawaki is not the real villain here.

Strongest villain from Naruto

kaguya
Madara
Obito

Strongest villains from Boruto Series will be

Otsutsuki Leader
Otsutsuki #1
Otsutsuki #2
Well i doubt that Kawaki would be the main villain of the series, probably more like the halfway point, but that is to be seen

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he gave him power, but I agree with what you're saying.

Its straight up manipulation. Tell Boruto he can't be ordinary anymore because he killed 'him' aka a God, but then plants a seal on him. So what's the truth?

Is he not an ordinary human being because he killed you?
Or is it because you put a seal on him which makes him not ordinary anymore?

Even the last page of the chapter with Boruto reflecting on the words 'You cannot be an ordinary human being' shows the seal in conjunction, which proves it.

Boruto is just a regular guy, not special in any of the slightest. He just got twisted up in a world he wasn't supposed to.

Now his future is forever ****ed.