0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks great!

you asked for cnc so here it is :)
Background looks great but if your going to have those effects so heavily over the buildings where you can only just see it, you might aswell go all out with the effects and make the buildings an effect aswell, i just dont see the point in having the buildings there??
Also an awesome text and maybe a border would have completed it IMO.

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great job mate, the c4d work, pen tooling and lighting all look fantastic. But as a couple of others have said, some text would look good in there on the left side. Other than that great job and KIU :)

Sikk

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the comments:bouncy:

Needs a text, its a decent tag though but it doesnt feel like its finished i think.
Yeahhh, it does seem to be slacking in the effect department. Thanks for the feedback!

Great job mate, the c4d work, pen tooling and lighting all look fantastic. But as a couple of others have said, some text would look good in there on the left side. Other than that great job and KIU :)
Thanks Beastbomb. Hm maybe I should have attempted text. Now that I look at it, it wouldn't have been too difficult to incorporate it xD

Looks great!

you asked for cnc so here it is :)
Background looks great but if your going to have those effects so heavily over the buildings where you can only just see it, you might aswell go all out with the effects and make the buildings an effect aswell, i just dont see the point in having the buildings there??
Also an awesome text and maybe a border would have completed it IMO.
I'm not really good at making my own BGs so I tend to lean towards stocks over textures haha. But next time I'll definitely mess around more on the BG and see if I can make something more fitting. Thanks for the feedback!

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks Beastbomb. Hm maybe I should have attempted text. Now that I look at it, it wouldn't have been too difficult to incorporate it xD
It still wouldn't be an easy task, as you would need to try and blend the text with the twirling you have done on the c4d's. In all honesty twirling c4d's actually works better with a render that has some action in it, you can build your flow much easier around the render. You will also find that you can fill the tag better so that you don't need text. The render you have used would work better in a vert tag imo, and you could work text into it much easier. Still though its a nice tag the colors work a treat:)

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love it T_T
Your C4D twirling incorporated with pentooling and your lighting adjustments are insane.
With all that said, text is needed T_T
Especially when the canvas is this size. But always good to see something from you Sikk! Keep it up!

Sikk

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It still wouldn't be an easy task, as you would need to try and blend the text with the twirling you have done on the c4d's. In all honesty twirling c4d's actually works better with a render that has some action in it, you can build your flow much easier around the render. You will also find that you can fill the tag better so that you don't need text. The render you have used would work better in a vert tag imo, and you could work text into it much easier. Still though its a nice tag the colors work a treat:)
No doubt, getting flow feel right is definitely trickier on a still render. It's time consuming but can be manageable. And yeah I'm sure a vertical tag would have made it easier to fill it up. It was a pretty small size render for the size of the canvas from the start but it caught my interest as it was xD

I love it T_T
Your C4D twirling incorporated with pentooling and your lighting adjustments are insane.
With all that said, text is needed T_T
Especially when the canvas is this size. But always good to see something from you Sikk! Keep it up!
Thank you Horus x)

Reactions: Horus

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, that's one old thread... I am not sure if it's allowed to revive these threads like this but hell, it's so nice to see your signature tags Sikk.