0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're so scary. Look how scared I am:
You must be registered for see images

Don't spread so much negative "criticism" around.
That's just internet logic.

"I really don't like _____. So let me come into this discussion about _____ and complain about it and share how much I don't like it instead of ignoring it because I have no interest." :lol
The right to criticise, when your not even reading it? o_O
>Come to an open forum
>Cry about people criticizing some chinese drawings
ISHIGGYDIGGY

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the hate for ChoCho? At least we're getting more on her Indra . Hmm OVA about ChoCho ... ChoCho was in Naruto Gaiden as a major Character hmmm... NARUTO GAIDEN ANIMATED IS COMING!

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How dare you insult fat people you jerk!

Why the hate for ChoCho? At least we're getting more on her Indra . Hmm OVA about ChoCho ... ChoCho was in Naruto Gaiden as a major Character hmmm... NARUTO GAIDEN ANIMATED IS COMING!
Why are you so insulted by your gf?

Don't like it? Don't read it. It's an entirely new manga based on the new generation of shinobi. The only ones labeling it as filler are those who continue to obsess themselves over the original Naruto storyline. It's only filler in respect to the Naruto series, but everything that happens in this series is canon to itself. Quit your *****ing and treat it as the new manga it really is.
Listen I know your thirsty for more underaged female ass. It doesn't mean others need to follow your foot steps. Go ahead wank the new gen you thirsty pedo.

Last edited:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank god isn't centered in Boruto.

ChoCho is a pretty solid character, I like her. Hopefully, it will give more development to the rest of the new gen characters too.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They spoiled what the OVA was about earlier, it's in the OP.

The poster confirms it. You can tell it's ChouChou's adventure with the new generation added.
Not really it seems all 7 will play major role in the plot I don't see any indication it being a chocho centered story but what was your source originally to this

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really it seems all 7 will play major role in the plot I don't see any indication it being a chocho centered story but what was your source originally to this
Multiple tweets from Japanese twitter confirmed that the main story plot is about Chou Chou and the Akimichi Clan.

Obviously the rest would play a part because an OVA with Chou Chou only wouldn't do well, nor sell.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Multiple tweets from Japanese twitter confirmed that the main story plot is about Chou Chou and the Akimichi Clan.

Obviously the rest would play a part because an OVA with Chou Chou only wouldn't do well, nor sell.
Well hopefully they provide substance as of now I believe chocho has hidden abilities from mother which I theorize is a fire lightning kkg

And getting Kiba into the mix find out more about him and his clan should be cool to

So was this a private showing

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Come to an open forum
>Cry about people criticizing some chinese drawings
ISHIGGYDIGGY
-_- I really don't care if you like it or dislike it. I was only commenting on your statement...

You can't criticise something if you don't even read it. That's just blind hate....

So, saying you have the right to criticise is incorrect.

Dantе

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Criticism is fine. It leads to discussion.

"I dont like it because its bad!" Is not criticism. :hint:
It is. I don't like it because I hate so many things about it. :hint:

-_- I really don't care if you like it or dislike it. I was only commenting on your statement...

You can't criticise something if you don't even read it. That's just blind hate....

So, saying you have the right to criticise is incorrect.
I don't really care about your comment...

I have read a first few pages and I have the overall idea of the plot because of threads posted here, so yeah I can hate on it.