lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently it's mostly centered around Chou Chou - Someone stole something from the Akimichi Clan.

Boruto's group also takes place (Can't tell if it's Team Konohamaru, or more specifically, the entire new generation of Konoha).

But yeah. That's all I'm able to tell via google translate and twitter.

Might update later, doesn't seem that interesting anyway.

Оdin

Elite
Kin
614💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A filler movie of a filler manga itself?
Don't like it? Don't read it. It's an entirely new manga based on the new generation of shinobi. The only ones labeling it as filler are those who continue to obsess themselves over the original Naruto storyline. It's only filler in respect to the Naruto series, but everything that happens in this series is canon to itself. Quit your *****ing and treat it as the new manga it really is.

Dantе

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't like it? Don't read it. It's an entirely new manga based on the new generation of shinobi. The only ones labeling it as filler are those who continue to obsess themselves over the original Naruto storyline. It's only filler in respect to the Naruto series, but everything that happens in this series is canon to itself. Quit your *****ing and treat it as the new manga it really is.
I don't like it. I don't read it. It's shit and I have the right to criticize it, so **** off.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're so scary. Look how scared I am:
You must be registered for see images

Don't spread so much negative "criticism" around.
That's just internet logic.

"I really don't like _____. So let me come into this discussion about _____ and complain about it and share how much I don't like it instead of ignoring it because I have no interest." :lol

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apparently it's mostly centered around Chou Chou - Someone stole something from the Akimichi Clan.

Boruto's group also takes place (Can't tell if it's Team Konohamaru, or more specifically, the entire new generation of Konoha).

But yeah. That's all I'm able to tell via google translate and twitter.

Might update later, doesn't seem that interesting anyway.
Can you post your source as well and we might get some useful info on Kiba and his clan so it might not be pointless

If this is true why go this route I hope they all east use this opportunity to flesh out karai more

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Chocho hate though.

I'm very pumped for this, just give me interesting new characters (the Akamichi underdog badasses) in new scenarios, who honestly thought they'd get Adult Naruto VS Adult Sasuke in an OVA?