Boruto: Naruto the Movie (Character Designs + Movie Information Card)

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last post on the housewife.

Those who have kids are usually housewives, but Hinata is different from the other moms because unlike them, her daughter is still young. While Ino, Sakura, Karui, Temari, and possibly Ten Ten have children who are already Genin going into Chunin. She still has Himawari who is probably an Academy student so she can't go off and do missions. Another point is that Naruto isn't home to take care of his family because of his Hokage duties, so even if she wanted to work while Himawari was in school, she would have no one to come home to.

I guess the same applies to Sakura too, she probably can't do missions since Sarada has to come home to a "family" and a meal. lol
Sakura is shown to still be a medic in the movie previews though :|

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is shown to still be a medic in the movie previews though :|
Movie calls Sakura a housewife in the patch of information I uploaded a week ago.

If you look in the movie trailer, Sakura is healing someone in a tent. I don't know about common sense anymore, but don't usually doctors heal in hospitals with doctor coats?

Pulling 2 and 2 together with the Chunin Exams, and the attack of the Rinnegan Users who invade Konohagakure.

I think it's pretty obvious she is helping out in the Exams, or healing injured who were just attacked.
/Old post

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They think she is a house wife because she dose domestic chores and cooks. If it was a male they wouldn't say crap

She works at the hospital. Bills must be paid and she is the best medic.
She gets all the money from Sasuke.

He is the boy who lived

/hope you get the reference

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She gets all the money from Sasuke.

He is the boy who lived

/hope you get the reference
She gets money from sasuke? Scans of this Lol. Sakura obviously is still a active medic. It is a difference between doing missions and working at the hospital in the village. She can still do her duties and raise sarada in the village

I don't get the reference

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She gets money from sasuke? Scans of this Lol. Sakura obviously is still a active medic. It is a difference between doing missions and working at the hospital in the village. She can still do her duties and raise sarada in the village

I don't get the reffrence
You must be registered for see images

XD

Anyway, I don't know. I'm just stating what I see.

In the Gaiden she was a housewife as well.

We shall see.

Reactions: Power Bottom

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

XD

Anyway, I don't know. I'm just stating what I see.

In the Gaiden she was a housewife as well.

We shall see.
Oh lmfao

Gaiden took place in one day LOL. People get days off. My sister is a nurse and she works 3/4 days out of the week. You get a lot of days off. Sakura may work at night and takes care of the house hold during the day.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh lmfao

Gaiden took place in one day LOL. People get days off. My sister is a nurse and she works 3/4 days out of the week. You get a lot of days off. Sakura may work at night and takes care of the house hold during the day.
Makes sense.

I didn't deny it, just haven't seen her working. Everything should be clear in the movie anyway

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh lmfao

You tell him to prove with scan while your self keep spouting nonsense. Where is the manga scan this time ?
Oh i guess lying on sick bed in hospital is also part of the job :bdpf:

Eternal Storm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Sakura is a homemaker. Think logically people! Sakura is arguably the best medic in Konoha right now. She's a valuable asset to the hospital. She has bills to pay. Sasuke's Uchiha inheritance was probably seized by Konoha when he defected and I don't put it past Danzo to do that. Sakura probably continues to run that clinic she set up in Sakura Hiden.
Besides that, she needs to be an active kunoichi to be able to hit Shin like that. She may not take missions outside of Konoha, but she's probably working.
I mean Ino, her rival is still an active kunoichi.
Sakura could be working night shifts.

Reactions: Power Bottom

konoha Sev7n

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mitsuki looking interesting..this parents are great people... seem interested in conflict between Boruto an Sarada.. so intensely.. who are this parents..

Mitsuki take the role of Future Trunks..observing an not to do stuff that would ease this own existences..

this origins lie between Boruto or Sarada lineage.. which is it?

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mitsuki looking interesting..this parents are great people... seem interested in conflict between Boruto an Sarada.. so intensely.. who are this parents..

Mitsuki take the role of Future Trunks..observing an not to do stuff that would ease this own existences..

this origins lie between Boruto or Sarada lineage.. which is it?
I think both of the origins are explained, well at least Sarada's.

Inb4 mom drama appears XD

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you been reading the manga at all, your realizing this now? Your pretty slow if thats the case. Everyone knew this since the manga ended but i like how your implying everyone who bashes sakura are hinata fans.
Where in my post did I say hinata fans? If anything shame on you for thinking all Sakura haters are hinata fans.....