[Discussion] Boruto Manga chapter 51 Review and discussion......Sasuke WTF???!!!!!!..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
i------------------->.

Boroto chapter 51.. 😲😲😲😲..

You must be registered to see images

- if someone tell me sasuke will surpass Madara ....i swear god i'll solo teh $h!t out of him !!!!..

anyway :

so no fvvcking shinra tensei???? ...no fvvckinn shubaku tensei..????.. you still wanna go with teh sasuke nerf ...ok fine no p...

now look :

Do you want me to break my laptop or what??????? :mad::mad::mad::mad:...how come naroto can kick ikishi while sasuke get kicked by ikishi???..

STOP NERFING RINNEGAN WILL YA?????....I WANT SEE SHINRA TENSEI ...SHUBAKU TENSEI!!!!!!!!!...GRAVITY TENSEI!!!!....either these or:

BRING MADARA FVVCKING UCHIHA AND TOBIDARA BACK I DONT WANNA SEE THIS FODDER OTSUTSUKIS HUMILIATING SASUKE LIKE THAT :mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!!...

thank you :) ..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,616πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Rinnegan isn't nerfed. Its the same problem as usual. He doesn't have the chakra reserves to use it at full strength. He doesn't have the speed to keep up. He has only been useful in a support role. Rinnegan taxi/Bring Boruto to protect him. The Uzimaki clan continue to fend off the Otsutsuki invasion.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,616πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Correction: Boruto.

Even Naruto is a support role too. Hinata? Absolutely nonexistent.
No that includes Naruto. He has been the only one who can lay a finger on Ishiki.
Post automatically merged:

I'm afraid he will die in a humiliating way now, even his charisma is gone especially in the anime :(

I want evil psycho Sasuke back 😒
I think he is coming to learn what the sage of six paths wanted Indra to learn. He can't perform any large scale jutsu because they may not be able to get back. Plus he's powerless to defeat Ishiki anyway. It's a perfect lesson for him to release that mentality of power over love. Boruto literally dove in front of the sword to protect him because he was powerless. Plus he has to watch his transmigrant brother get even stronger while he only hopes to survive long enough to accomplish the mission. I think this is part of the process he has to go through in order to get his swagger back.

Last edited:

super michael

Regular
Kin
595πŸ’Έ
Kumi
342πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Rinnegan isn't nerfed. Its the same problem as usual. He doesn't have the chakra reserves to use it at full strength. He doesn't have the speed to keep up. He has only been useful in a support role. Rinnegan taxi/Bring Boruto to protect him. The Uzimaki clan continue to fend off the Otsutsuki invasion.
Sasuke didn't have any trouble using his Rinnengan against Kaguya and later against Naruto. Seeing that Sasuke has more experience and is older, I don't see why Sasuke has chakra issue. The only thing Sasuke couldn't do was absorb and attack at the same time, since he was inexperienced.

Reactions: DHOH and Yahcob13

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68πŸ’Έ
Kumi
78πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I agree, Sasuke is being nerfed way too much in Boruto. The only time he was acting as his old, badass self, was against Momoshiki, and even then, he had to be saved by Naruto. He should've been at least near Nagato's level of usage of the Rinnegan by now, his Susanoo and other MS abilities should be much stronger as well, but they just keep ruining his character. He's basically the scapegoat, drawing Isshiki's attention because he's seen as the weaker one between him and Naruto and getting all the hits without being able to fight back at all. Seriously, Kishimoto didn't want any of his main characters to die in the original manga and he found a way to proceed without doing so, but if Kodachi kills either Sasuke or Naruto, just to show us how scary that fodder Otsutsuki is, which Kaguya soloed by the way... That same Kaguya that got defeated by 17 yo Team 7... That would be the end. At least he's making Naruto fight back in a way, while Sasuke is staying put, praying that the dude dies by himself and being bullied all the time. I wonder, are we FINALLY going to get a glimpse of what the REAL Sasuke Uchiha is capable of, or Kodachi's going to leave Naruto to go on his suicidal mission alone? Better be the former...

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32πŸ’Έ
Kumi
854πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Kodachi solos
Kodachi is just writing his filler on top of what Kishimoto already created all these years, nothing good came from him, he's just shitting on Naruto's legacy because he can't write Boruto (that Kishimoto created btw but not develop enough) better than it's prequal, just imaging how great it would be if Kishi continued the manga himself, the best parts about Boruto were because of him anyway, just tell me what greatness came from Kodachi.

This is a sneak peek of what greatness could have come from Kishimoto:

You must be registered for see images

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,616πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kodachi is just writing his filler on top of what Kishimoto already created all these years, nothing good came from him, he's just shitting on Naruto's legacy because he can't write Boruto (that Kishimoto created btw but not develop enough) better than it's prequal, just imaging how great it would be if Kishi continued the manga himself, the best parts about Boruto were because of him anyway, just tell me what greatness came from Kodachi.

This is a sneak peek of what greatness could have come from Kishimoto:

Kodachi was chosen by Kishi and he's doing a great job. Nobody got nerfed it just looks that way because of the greatness of Boruto. The reason Sasuke isn't performing jutsu is because it won't work. It would be bad writing if he wasted chakra like that. If he started busting out six paths tech he would be a Nagato clone. It seems that Sasuke's fans want him to be like Nagato now and they blame Kodachi for not doing that. I think the difficult decisions will be left to Kishi. Sasuke's character has so much development already it's easy to write him. Sarada's development will probably be the biggest challenge of the series imo. She will become Sasuke's legacy.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32πŸ’Έ
Kumi
854πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Kodachi was chosen by Kishi and he's doing a great job. Nobody got nerfed it just looks that way because of the greatness of Boruto. The reason Sasuke isn't performing jutsu is because it won't work. It would be bad writing if he wasted chakra like that. If he started busting out six paths tech he would be a Nagato clone. It seems that Sasuke's fans want him to be like Nagato now and they blame Kodachi for not doing that. I think the difficult decisions will be left to Kishi. Sasuke's character has so much development already it's easy to write him. Sarada's development will probably be the biggest challenge of the series imo. She will become Sasuke's legacy.
So every Uchiha being a clone of each other with Susanoo, Naruto and Minato being clones with literally everything in the war is acceptable but Sasuke using effective six path jutsus that he already used before btw in the war is not because Nagato used them before!?

You're just trying to cover the bad writing with the Nagato clone argument since this is the best time to use the six paths jutsu that the enemy can't just negate, what's funnier is that jutsus that Sasuke could spam like ameno are barely used, why doesn't Sasuke teleport the enemy between him and Naruto like before instead of what he did last chapters?

His intelligence is the most nerfed thing about him, in Naruto he was fighting an enemy with 10 Izanagis and he tricked him with simple genjutsu from the beginning of the fight, now he's fighting the same enemy 2nd time and still didn't come up with a plan, I bet war arc Naruto is smarter than this filler Sasuke, both him and Naruto tried to use their big chakra avatars against someone who can shrink, garbage manga, garbage writer, the Boruto greatness you mentioned is being done by nerfing the old generation's intelligence to make fodder kids look like lords, it made you think Sarada using chidori made her stronger than the person who has chackra quality comparable to Madara, chakra control comparable to Hagoromo, stamina that rivals Naruto, and he's the one who taught her the jutsu so wtf, can her chidori destroy Sasuke's perfect susanoo?

Please explain yourself.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,616πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kishi would make a
So every Uchiha being a clone of each other with Susanoo, Naruto and Minato being clones with literally everything in the war is acceptable but Sasuke using effective six path jutsus that he already used before btw in the war is not because Nagato used them before!?

You're just trying to cover the bad writing with the Nagato clone argument since this is the best time to use the six paths jutsu that the enemy can't just negate, what's funnier is that jutsus that Sasuke could spam like ameno are barely used, why doesn't Sasuke teleport the enemy between him and Naruto like before instead of what he did last chapters?

His intelligence is the most nerfed thing about him, in Naruto he was fighting an enemy with 10 Izanagis and he tricked him with simple genjutsu from the beginning of the fight, now he's fighting the same enemy 2nd time and still didn't come up with a plan, I bet war arc Naruto is smarter than this filler Sasuke, both him and Naruto tried to use their big chakra avatars against someone who can shrink, garbage manga, garbage writer, the Boruto greatness you mentioned is being done by nerfing the old generation's intelligence to make fodder kids look like lords, it made you think Sarada using chidori made her stronger than the person who has chackra quality comparable to Madara, chakra control comparable to Hagoromo, stamina that rivals Naruto, and he's the one who taught her the jutsu so wtf, can her chidori destroy Sasuke's perfect susanoo?

Please explain yourself.
What im saying is that six paths jutsu isn't gonna work anyway. He would be foolish to try. Ishiki can kill him anytime he wants. Sasuke can't spam Ameno it has a cool down. It would also be bad writing to spam Ameno lol. Sasuke isn't that dumb to waste his chakra on futility. He has no options but to hope Naruto and Boruto saves him right now. That's the way the cookie crumbles right now. He can only sit back and wait for an opening while the Uzimaki's handle business. That's how it should be. It would be good writing to put Boruto vs Sasuke. That's when he should open his bag of tricks. Sarada is also superior to Sasuke. She taught herself chidori btw Sasuke was out investigating the Otsutsuki and is never home.
Here is what I see happening with Naruto and Sasuke in the new series: Their children will easily surpass them but they will continually develop and stay relevant. They are still the foundation of the series even though they are not MC anymore. They will always have influence on plot and power ups even if they die. But I doubt they will anytime soon. It wouldn't be good for the series. They'll be around to see their grandkids as they realize Hagoromo's dream for shinobi.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32πŸ’Έ
Kumi
854πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Kishi would make a

What im saying is that six paths jutsu isn't gonna work anyway. He would be foolish to try. Ishiki can kill him anytime he wants. Sasuke can't spam Ameno it has a cool down. It would also be bad writing to spam Ameno lol. Sasuke isn't that dumb to waste his chakra on futility. He has no options but to hope Naruto and Boruto saves him right now. That's the way the cookie crumbles right now. He can only sit back and wait for an opening while the Uzimaki's handle business. That's how it should be. It would be good writing to put Boruto vs Sasuke. That's when he should open his bag of tricks. Sarada is also superior to Sasuke. She taught herself chidori btw Sasuke was out investigating the Otsutsuki and is never home.
Here is what I see happening with Naruto and Sasuke in the new series: Their children will easily surpass them but they will continually develop and stay relevant. They are still the foundation of the series even though they are not MC anymore. They will always have influence on plot and power ups even if they die. But I doubt they will anytime soon. It wouldn't be good for the series. They'll be around to see their grandkids as they realize Hagoromo's dream for shinobi.
How can Isshiki counter manipulation of gravity that can destroy a whole village and was going to defeat Naruto if not for having a core which is a weakness to Madara's but Sasuke shouldn't worry about it since his is core-less? how can he counter being unable to move by the power of Naraka path and getting his soul ripped off by human path? why doesn't Sasuke absorb Isshiki's rods by Preta that can absorb all jutsu? why doesn't Sasuke use Ashura path to increase the power of his taijutsu? why doesn't Sasuke use Amenotejikara as much as he used it in the war, his limit was three times when he first awakened it but it should be more, in the movie he used it 4 times in a row to save Boruto and continued to use it, if not for Boruto Sasuke and Naruto would've nuked the entire dimension, and wtf do you mean by Sarada taught herself chidori? where was it stated and wouldn't that contradict what Sarada said when she used it and the filler anime?

Why don't you ever try to counter my points? can Sarada's chidori destroy Sasuke's perfect suanoo? can she destroy a meteor that Lee and other fodder 6 gate users failed to destroy?

It would be good writing to put Boruto vs Sasuke. That's when he should open his bag of tricks.
wat?

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,616πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
How can Isshiki counter manipulation of gravity that can destroy a whole village and was going to defeat Naruto if not for having a core which is a weakness to Madara's but Sasuke shouldn't worry about it since his is core-less? how can he counter being unable to move by the power of Naraka path and getting his soul ripped off by human path? why doesn't Sasuke absorb Isshiki's rods by Preta that can absorb all jutsu? why doesn't Sasuke use Ashura path to increase the power of his taijutsu? why doesn't Sasuke use Amenotejikara as much as he used it in the war, his limit was three times when he first awakened it but it should be more, in the movie he used it 4 times in a row to save Boruto and continued to use it, if not for Boruto Sasuke and Naruto would've nuked the entire dimension, and wtf do you mean by Sarada taught herself chidori? where was it stated and wouldn't that contradict what Sarada said when she used it and the filler anime?

Why don't you ever try to counter my points? can Sarada's chidori destroy Sasuke's perfect suanoo? can she destroy a meteor that Lee and other fodder 6 gate users failed to destroy?

wat?
You aren't making any points for me to counter. You sound like you want Sasuke to die his hair red and dress in Nagato cosplay. I don't watch the anime that much so I don't know what episode you are talking about. Sarada learned chidori off panel which implies it was self taught since Sasuke was not in the village.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32πŸ’Έ
Kumi
854πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
You aren't making any points for me to counter. You sound like you want Sasuke to die his hair red and dress in Nagato cosplay. I don't watch the anime that much so I don't know what episode you are talking about. Sarada learned chidori off panel which implies it was self taught since Sasuke was not in the village.