[Discussion] Boruto Manga chapter 51 Review and discussion......Sasuke WTF???!!!!!!..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I'm all of dialogues but Kishi's story telling is too much exposition. I like the fights because that is what we really are looking for: FEATS. We already know so much that we can fill in the blanks by using parallels.

While we do get shorter wait and chapters (well, overall it is about the same amount of around 50 pgs for the entire month), the story seems to feel like its done on the fly. So many inconsistencies (like power scaling being OP one chapter and the next; gone.
lets not be hasty...now that kishi came back lets hope things will be fixed up..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets not be hasty...now that kishi came back lets hope things will be fixed up..
I just hope it's less retcon and asspulls this time. I really love the consistencies that Ikemoto and Kodachi had done. But then again, they have 1 month to think and buff things out instead of Kishi doing 2 types of work and on a weekly basis. This time, I believe that he would only be the writer and Ikemoto will still remain as the mangaka and it will still be a monthly release.