The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy ****ing shit, how has the Chuunin exam not even finished yet?

At this rate it's gonna be 7 chapters just to rehash a story we already saw. 7 months lacking any new substance, yet claiming it's an entirely new set of content.

Reactions: Strata Uchiha

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Holy ****ing shit, how has the Chuunin exam not even finished yet?

At this rate it's gonna be 7 chapters just to rehash a story we already saw. 7 months lacking any new substance, yet claiming it's an entirely new set of content.
New writer is just trying to milking the $$$ out of kishi's work.His own work will just decline the revenue.

Reactions: Strata Uchiha

nefraiko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he can actually draw, he has good talent, looking forward for his talent to develop.
reading his manga feels like looking at the movie, the action scenes are very well executed, I guess kishimoto did see something in him.
as expected of sensei.

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't seen the movie and i see people sying it's exactly the movie.. is this military industrial complex thing also part of the movie? and is it concluded in the movie?

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least in this manga, Naruto has some actual facial exclusions, rather than that lame "sad smile" that he wore through most of the Boruto movie. He's meant to be a very bright, expressive character, and making him look like a sad sack isn't a good way to make him seem more mature. Naruto was easily the worst part of the Boruto movie, and this manga does more justice to his character.

xxMONEYxx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After seeing Sasuke draw in this chapter, for the first time I started thinking deeply that Sasuke is just a fictional character, I shouldn't have that much love for him.
Like shxt, they ruined the fxxx out of original Naruto!!

Deadmed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After seeing Sasuke draw in this chapter, for the first time I started thinking deeply that Sasuke is just a fictional character, I shouldn't have that much love for him.
Like shxt, they ruined the fxxx out of original Naruto!!
woah Sasuke is a fictional character who would have guessed

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't seen the movie and i see people sying it's exactly the movie.. is this military industrial complex thing also part of the movie? and is it concluded in the movie?
Watch the movie and avoid the manga until the new author actually start making new content. I'd recommend the movie over this....manga for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.