Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Boruto chapter 27 in English

Tbh boruto and kawaki rivalry will be better then naruto’s and sasuke’s, plus boruto won’t be chasing kawaki around like a groupie like naruto was. Naruto still my guy though.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No rebuttal so all you have left is to use emoji. I take that as a concession. :)

She can solo Mitsuki
Yet you are quoting what I said but it doesn't feel like you read anything. Anyway, Mitsuki low diff Sarada if he is serious, sage mode is overkill.

I mean, by your logic, she's already stronger than Boruto who's>>>>>Kages.
See. I already debunked that.

I would hardly call the Boruto/Mitsuki vs Sarada a "fight", the purpose of the "fight" was to test a scientific tool. None of them was fighting seriously and you know it.

Same can be said about Sarada.
Ah, so you finally agreed that this "fight" is meaningless. Gotcha!

Boruto-->Not serious? He said that he's gonna go all out, are you gonna deny that?
He clearly wasn't and everyone know it aside from Sarada fans that will take anything as a feats due of her low relevancy.

Here is what a serious Boruto looks like ;

You must be registered for see images

Yes, he didn't use any of his jutsus, but they're useless if Sarada already took him out with taijutsu.
Are you really that dumb? Boruto wasn't using any clones which is fundamental to his movesets as of now, did you discovered Boruto yesterday or what? Most of his abilities are used in tandem with shadow clones, see the fight against Hanabi/Nue/Shojoji or literally any of his opponents he was fighting seriously.

By feats, she defeated someone that "apparently" killed an Otsutsuki
Defeated what? An exhausted Boruto who defeated a high level Jounin mostly alone? Wow that's impressive.

But he can't control them now, can he?
In the manga he is using the seal more regularly now, which is a big counter against any type of ninjutsu. He even used the seal against Ao, so yeah it's definitely part of his abilities now. Too bad for Sarada ;)

Star Child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This isn’t allowed, will be reported.

If you’re going to do this, PM people. NarutoBase is trying to become legitimate in order to increase traffic. Support the author and franchise. People work hard to write and publish not only this work but others. What you’re doing is no better than stealing.

You didn’t even bother to link the official site to read or purchase it.

There’s a reason episodes and chapters are no longer illegally hosted.
get off your high horse

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thank you OP. I couldn't sleep while waiting for the English translation.

The greatness and the quality of the dialogues in this Manga. They are only for the smartest and brightest bunch around!

#BORUTOGREATNESS #TIMETOTAKEALEAK #GREATNESSISLEAKING
This is getting rather annoying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.