Not open for further replies.

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well this was an big suprise that boruto chapter 2 was released today wow and this was allright chapter but still dont like the art sasuke,sarada and even sakura looks very strange dont like that art style at all i prefer traditional

raezil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Autor improved and it's good to know.

Look at sasuke and boruto on first page
You must be registered for see images

It's way better than the first ones.
Look at Sarada
You must be registered for see images

Kishimoto untill shippuuden didn't do very good quality chapters. We have to only wait and improvment will come, I'm sure.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just took a break from NB. :pkun:

I can see improvement in the art but Naruto is still cringe worthy. I really like how Boruto is drawn though. The ending was also nicely done.

I will give this chapter a 4 out of 5. :th:
OK good to know your actual situation bcus we here worried about you and your well-being:Sparks:

And nice review too :)

Vhoopee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To make matters worse, I am not sure if anyone noticed but, there are time and conversation skips. It isn't even following the movie accurately.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoiler alert

The art is starting to grow on me. Its fitting in a sense because its reminding us that its an entirely different manga. Im wondering how they're gonna tie Naruto Gaiden into this. Something tells me that he's is gonna get kicked out of the chunnin exams for cheating and Naruto is gonna put him over his knee right in front of the village! ( He gon smack him with the Hashi arm! Ouch) But he gets a chance to redeem himself because Sasuke is his sensei and his dad's the hokage. (Sarada would whoop his cheatin ass tho) Naruto has to go beast mode to save the village and finishes them off with a rasengan. (Something like that) That invisible rasengan tho! Yall see that? Its like limbo but a rasengan. Maybe he inherited six paths and tailed beast chakra from his dad. But he like Hamura with the Byakugan. But he rock that bijukagon.

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe the mangaka is just copying the storyboards that were used for the movie.

I like the action panels, and someone else brought up that the characters' hair moves when they jump, turn, etc.
Right now, the mangaka is just inking someone else's story. I think he'll improve once he moves on to his own content.

But unfortunately, there's much more of the Boruto movie to go before then.

Markovko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything is fine, nothing much I can say about it, as it is just manga about film we already saw.
But still do not like hairstyles designs in this, specifically Sasuke's and I guess Sakura's too. Really liked Gaiden and film's styles more of them being more spiky and longer, Sasuke looked more like Madara.

Status
Not open for further replies.