0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Training Begins!!"

Boruto Manga Chapter 2 Discussion and 3 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 2 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 3

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again 1/5.Nothing new on the table.Mangaka really knows how to copy the movie...A month of wait for this? Come on...wouldn't it be better to make a quick recap and make fans watch the movie and make even more money? Geeez....

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and momshikis fight was better placed than the movie
And I didn't catch what kinshiki said about the chakra they were looking being turned into monsters and how it was possessing a human in the movie

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone actually read through all the pages to confirm there aren't any added in that we haven't seen?
I did looking for this very thing (something new added in)

Nope it's ALL the Boruto movie panel for panel and pretty much word for word.
My advice: if you've already seen the Boruto movie check back in on the manga in about 2 or 3 months. This guy is literally just drawing the movie (my guess as to make it officially canon) before he moves on to something new.

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For someone who didn't watch the Boruto movie, I really enjoyed this chapter, the art is actually getting better imo especially how the hair is drawn, it looks like the hair is just flowing everywhere compared to how Kishi does it where the hair is just still and frozen in place most of the time :lol I know I'm in the minority on this, but can't wait chapter 3.

Reactions: Agent Phrank

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The artist is doing a good job capturing the action. To me, it's weird seeing the Boruto Movie power-levels actually illustrated in the manga. Seeing Sasuke kicked through a wall and shrug it off is well beyond his durability feats in the Naruto manga. This might mean that the new author intends to continue with the power scaling present at the end of the Naruto manga, rather than toning it down.

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I noticed they added some extra stuff, still doesn't justify this recap nonsense.
Prediction: More BS recap with slightly added crap. At least we're coming towards the end.

Lance171

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone actually read through all the pages to confirm there aren't any added in that we haven't seen?
I did and I can confirm there is absolutely nothing new. Hopefully in 2-3 more chapters we'll be passed this boruto the movie recap. I just don't get how the author could think an exact copy of the movie was a good idea to start things out with? What was kishi thinking when he approved this idea? Such a shame cause those first few scans in chapter o e had me super hyped

Reactions: Demonic.
Status
Not open for further replies.