Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u have been complaining nonstop about boruto anime why still watch it then? drop it and stick to the manga Jesus Christ !
A lot of people have been complaining since the very beginning of the anime, why are you targeting me?

Perhaps my complaints are actual and leave an impact.Otherwise, I don't know why you're pointing fingers at me.

I clearly had high hopes for the anime. It wasn't always bad...but then it got more and more worst. I haven't watched a majority of the episodes...I just CANNOT entertain the childishness, sometimes. I liked the good plots, serious tone, and action...some quality stuff. But this, what we have here, is just nothing...crap.

How can you be so satisfied with a bunch of nothing? The best scene in the last episode was the Sage Mitsuki tranformation scene...

You'll take anything, broadcast it, and turn it into a meme. You're such an enthusiast over nothing.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people have been complaining since the very beginning of the anime, why are you targeting me?

Perhaps my complaints are actual and leave an impact.Otherwise, I don't know why you're pointing fingers at me.

I clearly had high hopes for the anime. It wasn't always bad...but then it got more and more worst. I haven't watched a majority of the episodes...I just CANNOT entertain the childishness, sometimes. I liked the good plots, serious tone, and action...some quality stuff. But this, what we have here, is just nothing...crap.

How can you be so satisfied with a bunch of nothing? The best scene in the last episode was the Sage Mitsuki tranformation scene...

You'll take anything, broadcast it, and turn it into a meme. You're such an enthusiast over nothing.
There were some childish episodes in Naruto too, later the story became each time more interesting, the same will happen in Boruto :)

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow Boruto is given a mission that was genin rank only to find out it was S-Ranked Missing nin behind it.

AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING WHERE IS THE BRIDGE BUILDER AT?

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why were you making a comparison, anyways?

It's like you were trying to put the naruto anime down, to make boruto look better.

Why are you comparing, it's totally unnecessary.
lol I think you got the way wrong interpretation of my message, I said that as an example to make my point that the story will get better for some people who think it's childish, I admit that sometimes I consider it childish but I don't care, I keep watching. I'm not gonna discuss, I can see it's meaningless from here.