Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BORUTO Episode 40 "Team 7: The First Mission!"
January 10, 2018
oruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki have come together and formed ‘Team 7’. The three, led by Jonin Sarutobi Konohamaru, have received their first mission. The mission details the repelling of bandits who have been attacking a village, and making it so that they never come back again. Boruto and the others immediately depart for the village, and come face-to-face with a young woman named Kiri, who is the daughter of the village chief who had suddenly passed away and has inherited her father’s role, and the others who support her.

Episode 41: The Power of Unity
Ninja who were disguised as bandits have kidnapped Kiri. As Genin, Boruto and the others are not originally meant to be given missions that involve fighting other ninja. However, due to the pleading of the village and through Konohamaru’s judgement, Team 7 now has their mission changed from “Repelling Bandits” to “Rescue Kiri”.

Episode 42: The Work of Shinobi
Ever since their first mission, Boruto has been extremely unsatisfied with all the simple and plain missions they have received. It was to this Boruto that he and Team 7 received the mission to “capture the criminal who is holding up the bank”. Boruto is all fired up to be able to show off after such a long time. However after arriving at the scene, the criminal who faces them is just a weak man who was unfairly fired from his company recently.

Episode 43: The Appearance of the White Night Band!!
An event thought to have been caused by a group of bandits called the White Night Band has occurred at the Village of the Hidden Leaf. The White Night Band are “righteous theives”, who steal money and items of value from the rich, and give them to the poor, and have been through several villages. Although they are “righteous theives”, Boruto holds a strong dislike for them due to stealing from other people and involving people who are unrelated, and goes to seek Shikadai’s opinion. However, Shikadai expresses that maybe there are things that cannot be measured by good and evil.

Episode 44: Shikadai’s Doubt

You must be registered for see images

Source: NF

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks canon.

I'm sure the knock off king will be here soon.

So there's a possibility of Sarada using or gaining a 3rd element. This is exciting if that happens a few more L's will be handed out.

I hope the vessel turns out to be a clone of Madara Uchiha then I'll be the happiest person alive.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh......
I'm only interested ( a little bit ) on the water style episode and that's it :/
Suiton Kick! :bdpf:
Thanks canon.

So there's a possibility of Sarada using or gaining a 3rd element. This is exciting if that happens a few more L's will be handed out.

I hope the vessel turns out to be a clone of Madara Uchiha then I'll be the happiest person alive.

Turns out the title isn't water style. OP edited :(

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh......
I'm only interested ( a little bit ) on the water style episode and that's it :/
Thanks canon.

why not just wait for the episode translations

should be up by tomorrow
Summaries added

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My question is we have this.
An event thought to have been caused by a group of bandits called the White Night Band has occurred at the Village of the Hidden Leaf. The White Night Band are “righteous theives”, who steal money and items of value from the rich, and give them to the poor, and have been through several villages. Although they are “righteous theives”, Boruto holds a strong dislike for them due to stealing from other people and involving people who are unrelated, and goes to seek Shikadai’s opinion. However, Shikadai expresses that maybe there are things that cannot be measured by good and evil.

Then you have this
43:Sarada focused

So the question is how is episode 43 Sarada focused if her name is not in the title or the description? Is there more to this then I can see or did you mean a Shikadai focused episode instead?

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My question is we have this.

Then you have this
43:Sarada focused

So the question is how is episode 43 Sarada focused if her name is not in the title or the description? Is there more to this then I can see or did you mean a Shikadai focused episode instead?
Welcome to Naruto Base.

You caught 123filler in his natural territory: posting fan fics

There was nothing about a sarada focus episode, he just assumed it was because honda was writing it

in any case like it even matters. i'd rather they focus on ino shika cho instead of konohamaru

I think we are getting enough screen time from them as it is

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BORUTO Episode 40 "Team 7: The First Mission!"
January 10, 2018
Okay, we're getting somewhere...

Episode 41: The Power of Unity
Okay...now we're kind of "stalling", here.

Episode 42: The Work of Shinobi
Okay, now we're just procrastinating and beating around the bush...

Now, we're back to getting somewhere...

Episode 44: Shikadai’s Doubt

F*ck it, we ran out of ideas...

You must be registered for see images

Source: NF
Well, here we go.