DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does everyone hate him so much? His angst is only temporary, it's called character development. After the movie, him and Naruto get along perfectly and the daddy issues are over. No one ever said it was easy being the son of a kage either, it makes sense. Naruto was twice the brat Boruto was, give it time.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, She's not trying to copy her....It's her mother after all:hint:
As for Boruto, He is trying too hard to become the Sasuke of the next gen.....B.O.R.I.N.G
Nope, he's not trying to copy him. Sasuke is his master after all.

Basically explaining how you became a hypocrite smh. Student failure

Taylabytes

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does everyone hate him so much? His angst is only temporary, it's called character development. After the movie, him and Naruto get along perfectly and the daddy issues are over. No one ever said it was easy being the son of a kage either, it makes sense. Naruto was twice the brat Boruto was, give it time.
I agree on every other point but...
Naruto had no parents or any loving people to look out for him before Iruka, so him being a brat is justified.
But Boruto has loving parents, a sister, grandparents, etc.. No excuse for being a brat. Just spoiled. He should move in with the Nara family for a couple of weeks and be slapped around by Temari.
I'm pretty sure people wouldn't find Boruto as annoying if he wouldn't constantly be hating on his dad, without cause. But I guess Ikemoto needed Boruto to display some of Naruto's previous bad behaviour. Which is fine. If they gave him a better reason. Cause the way it is now, he appears just as a spoiled brat. People found Naruto's antics funny because there was a tragic story behind it, so his acting out made sense. Whereas Boruto being an ungrateful little crap is pissing people off, because he let's his anger out on the person everyone sympathised with previously.
I'm looking forward to when Boruto and Naruto finally see eye to eye and he stops being a little shit. I think he'll be much more likable then.

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree on every other point but...

I'm pretty sure people wouldn't find Boruto as annoying if he wouldn't constantly be hating on his dad, without cause. But I guess Ikemoto needed Boruto to display some of Naruto's previous bad behaviour. Which is fine. If they gave him a better reason. Cause the way it is now, he appears just as a spoiled brat. People found Naruto's antics funny because there was a tragic story behind it, so his acting out made sense. Whereas Boruto being an ungrateful little crap is pissing people off, because he let's his anger out on the person everyone sympathised with previously.
I agree. Naruto is probably the most loving and accomplished man in the whole verse, so when Boruto shits on him it's bound to make people annoyed, including me, but he doesn't know what Naruto has been through to get to where he is atm.