Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theres no real conflict with his character at all

Oh QQ daddy doesn't pay attention to me lol what a brat.saradas dad has met her like once and orochimaru jist dumped mitsuki off at konoha daycare.

Boruto has unrivaled potential because plot. Hes the same ahe sasuke was but hes mastered several elements and improved the rasegan

Plus him getting ocular powers and some curse mark just overshadows his teammates

He's not bad Hes just so bland an predictable the opposite of naruto

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, now can you explain to me what other conflicts that characters have in the Boruto Manga?

Everyone either has daddy issues or they don't have issues at all.

The story pretty implied that Boruto's future is going to be one that results in him suffering. So you gotta wait for that fam

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story just started bro but ill admit goal wise hes static(in the anime its even worse). He has great character development though, his seal, Kara and Kawaki will kickstart his goal to become the villages shadow protector like Sasuke.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plus him getting ocular powers and some curse mark just overshadows his teammates

He's not bad Hes just so bland an predictable the opposite of naruto
Also I wanted to say, Boruto's ocular polars aren't unlocked yet. They activated when the Nue was around but he never actually "activated" it. His eye is pretty much dormant now.

The seal is pretty much on standby since he hasn't used it officially yet either.

Boruto just relies on his ninjutsu abilities. Though honestly, I don't really see any conflicts in the Manga.

Mitsuki is pretty much a well rounded kid, I don't see any problems with him internally.
Sarada's been fine with Sasuke since the Gaiden, no other conflicts anymore.
Boruto's been fine with Naruto since the Movie, no other major conflicts outside of his Curse Mark.

So technically the story hasn't gotten to the point where these characters have any real conflicts. It's just daddy issues. The quality of the series isn't the same because none of the starting characters really suffered yet, but that's probably why the future looks so grim.

The story wouldn't make sense if Boruto was suffering a great deal, because Naruto/Sasuke ended Part 2 to make peace with each other, and spread that around the World. So it makes sense why his generation are soft and pampered.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You haven't given time for the story to develop. Im interested in the interaction between Boruto and Naruto. Because Naruto's dad was a genius but he didn't meet him until after his maturation. Boruto has the luxury of having Naruto in his early years and I think that's one of the reasons he's so good right now. Naruto has alot to pass on and its gonna be interesting to see how Boruto absorbs it. He's probably gonna need every bit of it. Plus Sasuke teaching him that Uchiha tech! He's gonna be an interesting one to watch for sure.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree. Boruto is the least interesting character in his own series and that sucks.

Mitsuki, Shikadai, Sarada and Shinki are way more interesting. Boruto's character doesn't get me excited, the other characters do.

Xawis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of the new generation characters aren't particularly interesting.

The old gen characters like adult Naruto, adult Sasuke, and adult Shikamaru steal the spotlight every time they're present.

Last edited:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all the characters are boring half of them is just like their parents and the other half we havent even got a background to know who they are and where they came from except for sumire or however you spell it

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH people are just hating on Boruto for no reason most of the time.

He was an ass, but he grew out of that, this is like hating on Naruto for being a coward at the start of the series.:lol