RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like really guys, why don't they just make it a weekly release? Monthly takes ages, they are even releasing less pages with every new chapter. Many fans of the franchise are either too old to be into manga/anime anymore, or they are giving up on it thanks to the monthly releases and slow going of the story as a whole - I'm one of those fans. I don't even remember when was the last time I watched a Boruto episode. I've got a feeling that the anime is going to be 80% fillers, 20% real deal. Heck, Naruto was a weekly release manga and the anime has got more fillers than cannons overall. I don't even wanna think about Boruto... I literally "can't wait" for another projection of the Boruto Movie - this time as anime episodes. There hasn't been anything new about Naruto/Boruto in like, 3 years? Ever since the release of the movie, everything about the series has been going really slow, they created 5,6 Boruto exclusive characters for the anime and that's about it - oh, and let's not forget the introduction of Kara - the only new thing in the manga. This just feels too little as it's been almost 3 years since the movie release... What's your opinion on this guys, do you think that should they make it a weekly release, things would move a little faster for both the manga and the anime?

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with u. the whole boruto series is slow. anime could be fast but it's stalling with side plots . At least we're close to the main plot in the anime as for the manga it will always be slow. Anime could be fast if it doesn't create fillers between main arcs. what can we do in the end? We just have to deal with it

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, it's honestly ridiculous and it feels a little manipulative. If it were a property that wasn't riding on the coattails of Naruto there is no way this would slide. A monthly manga with shoddy art, poor pacing, that started with a long a$$ recap on the first place. And a slow anime that has essentially been 100% filler and its still behind a 3 year old movie after a whooping 46 episodes.

Burrito is just a cashgrab, you can tell it has no real reason to even exist.

rlndbrown057

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its getting really annoying about how the episodes come out and how its only one manga a freaking month. I think the reason why its taking so slow is because the other guy is slacking unlike the origanal author. I heard he didn't even have time for his wife because he was to busy making chapters for naruto, this new author is slacking.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We JUST had a main fight in chapters 20-21 that is kara related... so literally 20-21 chapters in and we are now just getting to the main plot. A lot of the main characters from the anime haven't been shown etc.. but at least we have Kara right? It's been what? 2-3 frigging years since Boruto The Movie came out... and this is as far as we've gotten? It can't be just a monthly release issue. It's the writing over all that is slowing everything down. I'm pretty sure it's on purpose too. They know the only way to keep everyone reading for another 1-2yrs is to have a slow as heck manga!

jimbobbity

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I havent been reading and have been updated throughthe threads, but this shits monthly?

Holy shit, if i was actually interested in the series id have jumped ship by now.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's all on Ikemoto. Anime too is dragging its feet because of Ikemoto's inability to deliver good story progression even after having the luxury of monthly releases.