Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can use his suiton to amp his raiton

He'll probably be able to do this eventually.

You must be registered for see images

This cooperation ninjutsu uses the wild rotation of the thrown Wind Release: Rasengan to swallow up the water current created by the Water Release: Tearing Torrent, creating a large quantity of water vapour. Once invoked, a strong wind whirls around inside the highly concentrated mist, turning it into a solid barrier. The mist created by the violent rotation of the Rasengan also has the effect of taking away the enemy's field of vision. Of course, the mist can be used as a smokescreen when escaping, but the confusion it creates can also be used, for instance, to launch a surprise attack. If one can use multiple natures, it is possible to perform this technique alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So OP that he had to use a cheating tool to win against bubblegum kid and Shikadai in the chunin exams after bragging about having those natures.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So OP that he had to use a cheating tool to win against bubblegum kid and Shikadai in the chunin exams after bragging about having those natures.
His father wasn't impressed by the Natures so he had to step it up so his dad would acknowledge him. Later he realized the errors in his ways.

It's weird that you act as if he needs the device in order to use those natures. Your comment doesn't add or take away from anything stated.

For a 12 year old to be able to use three nature releases is pretty amazing.

Last edited:

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's super OP, in fact Naruto when doing the chunin exams is so far behind Boruto when he was a genin it's a joke. Boruto even has the rasengan something Naruto had a whole arc about him learning it.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's super OP, in fact Naruto when doing the chunin exams is so far behind Boruto when he was a genin it's a joke. Boruto even has the rasengan something Naruto had a whole arc about him learning it.
He's pretty impressive. I can see him making that mist combo to supplement his sneak attacks with his vanishing rasengan and kenjutsu.

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His father wasn't impressed by the Natures so he had to step it up so his dad would acknowledge him. Later he realized the errors in his ways.

It's weird that you act as if he needs the device in order to use those natures. Your comment doesn't add or take away from anything stated.

For a 12 year old to be able to use three nature releases is pretty amazing.
No worries, thats just blind hate. Boruto is awesome. :win:

Reactions: SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually think the most broken combination is fire, wind and lightning. Lightning amps Wind and the amped wind amps fire.

They gave Kakuzu this combo in the storm games

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually think the most broken combination is fire, wind and lightning. Lightning amps Wind and the amped wind amps fire.

They gave Kakuzu this combo in the storm games
I was thinking about this, and I feel like the only problem would be high tier Water release since fire is weak against it, and his other two natures are neutral.

With Bolt's he can stop Lightning attacks with his Vanishing Rasengan, and wind attacks too since he has a wind rasengan variant
He can stop earth release with Lightning jutsu
He can stop fire release with water jutsu

It doesn't seem like he has ninjutsu weaknesses on paper, but that's not accounting for skill level + ninjutsu level of the opponent

as kakashi's lightning jutsu >>>>>>>> bolt's for example

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was thinking about this, and I feel like the only problem would be high tier Water release since fire is weak against it, and his other two natures are neutral.

With Bolt's he can stop Lightning attacks with his Vanishing Rasengan, and wind attacks too since he has a wind rasengan variant
He can stop earth release with Lightning jutsu
He can stop fire release with water jutsu

It doesn't seem like he has ninjutsu weaknesses on paper, but that's not accounting for skill level + ninjutsu level of the opponent

as kakashi's lightning jutsu >>>>>>>> bolt's for example
Not sure if this was filler but didn't Kakashi use water wall against Kakuzu's Wind+fire combo and stated that Kakuzu's jutsu overpowers the water wall? I assume if you add lightning to it, it becomes even more powerful.

But Yeah Boruto has pretty much a counter to all elements except for high tier wind style user (if we are talking about Wind style users of Temari's caliber.)

But over all Boruto solo's :cool:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure if this was filler but didn't Kakashi use water wall against Kakuzu's Wind+fire combo and stated that Kakuzu's jutsu overpowers the water wall? I assume if you add lightning to it, it becomes even more powerful.
Your right, I looked back:

I remember Bolt trying that out against Naruto, and he countered it with just earth release. Granted it's Naruto... so it might not be an everyone cure. If Kakashi threw some lightning, he might have been able to double counter his attack.

But Yeah Boruto has pretty much a counter to all elements except for high tier wind style user (if we are talking about Wind style users of Temari's caliber.)

I can't wait to see him use his other elemental improvements. He's still yet to use Raiton Shinden, Vanishing Rasengan post-movie, and Gale Palm in the Manga.

We've just seen normal rasengan, and a few lightning jutsu here and there.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your right, I looked back:

I remember Bolt trying that out against Naruto, and he countered it with just earth release. Granted it's Naruto... so it might not be an everyone cure. If Kakashi threw some lightning, he might have been able to double counter his attack.

I can't wait to see him use his other elemental improvements. He's still yet to use Raiton Shinden, Vanishing Rasengan post-movie, and Gale Palm in the Manga.

We've just seen normal rasengan, and a few lightning jutsu here and there. Boruto has so many good ninjutsu setups its annoying if the author doesn't utilize them all.

One Boruto could setup water release and throw lightning, another one could setup vanishing rasengan, and another one could use gale palm + purple lightning setup.

So many ways to end a career.