Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even Naruto who didnt graduate at the academy who fought Mizuki
Yeah he'd have beaten Sasuke as well but Sasuke was still regarded as a genius. Naruto's shadow clone number alone was overwhelming. Being beaten by someone doesn't take away from you being a genius. Even a genius needs to hone their skills and abilities.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah he'd have beaten Sasuke as well but Sasuke was still regarded as a genius. Naruto's shadow clone number alone was overwhelming. Being beaten by someone doesn't take away from you being a genius. Even a genius needs to hone their skills and abilities.
That's what you think
You must be registered for see images

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what you think

No need to think lol. I know it. And in that scan Naruto hadn't released all his clones. But lets not make it another Naruto vs Sasuke thread over your insecurities and salt. We already know how that ended with Sasuke being one of Naruto's subordinates.

Back to the topic, Boruto being a genius doesn't make him invincible but it sure does give him the potential to someday reach that goal.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. Cheats because he was incapable of beating his opponents:lmao:

OT: So OP that he'll be pulling more and more out of his rear.
Man it's s weird to see how suddenly people be all about DA RULEZ.

Chunin exams entire spirit was to use any underhanded method to win. They were literally being given points for that :lmao:

Sasuke was killing Orochimaru while he was literally bed-ridden. :lmao:

No fan cared about rules throughout the manga, they just wanted to see chracters win irrespective of who used what, who prepared what before hand, who got the jump on another. But now suddenly it's RULEZ???!!

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Man it's s weird to see how suddenly people be all about DA RULEZ.

Chunin exams entire spirit was to use any underhanded method to win. They were literally being given points for that :lmao:
Absolutely there was a type of cheating which was permissible under the rules and was encouraged. However the cheat cartridge (kote) was prohibited by the rules of the exam. Clone relied on it because his own skills werent enough.

Sasuke was killing Orochimaru while he was literally bed-ridden. :lmao:
You assume their was a rile that dictated when your allkwed to kill Orochimaru. Rules exist only in testing enviroments

No fan cared about rules throughout the manga, they just wanted to see chracters win irrespective of who used what, who prepared what before hand, who got the jump on another. But now suddenly it's RULEZ???!!
The rules of the previous exams allowed cheating the rules of this one didnt allow the Kote hence fodder clone's disqualification. Your trying to use apples to explain oranges.

Last edited:

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does Academy Naruto counter Gale Palm?

How does he counter Surging Sea /w Raiton Arrows implemented?

Naruto has numbers yes, but if Boruto throws a giant wave of water at him with Raiton.... its no dice.
Dont let me brings scans 1000 clones vs 3 pathetic clones who only knows how to act cocky - Naruto would murder this clown. Too bad im not some editor i would set up this fight so i can show people the difference

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No need to think lol. I know it. And in that scan Naruto hadn't released all his clones. But lets not make it another Naruto vs Sasuke thread over your insecurities and salt. We already know how that ended with Sasuke being one of Naruto's subordinates.

Back to the topic, Boruto being a genius doesn't make him invincible but it sure does give him the potential to someday reach that goal.
Sasuke is much more agile then Naruto with actual some ninjutsu at his disposal. Fire style would burn up all of his clones, and check Kakashi bell test to see the difference in fighting style/moves and everything. You are turning this into Naruto vs Sasuke thread i dont even why you started, to prove something thats not even important?

Both Naruto and Sasuke would kill this fodderclone 0 effort -

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke is much more agile then Naruto with actual some ninjutsu at his disposal. Fire style would burn up all of his clones, and check Kakashi bell test to see the difference in fighting style/moves and everything. You are turning this into Naruto vs Sasuke thread i dont even why you started, to prove something thats not even important?

Both Naruto and Sasuke would kill this fodderclone 0 effort -
Who gave you this wrong opinion..??!!!???

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before VoTE 1 Naruto was having the upperhand so nice fanfic. In fact the entire before VoTE 1 story revolved around Sasuke's butthurt about Naruto's growing strength. I just brought up Sasuke cuz he was regarded as a genius as well and nothing else but Sasuke faps are too touchy when it comes to Sasuke lol.
Sasuke was in coma for a month while Naruto was training, so nice fanfic. and still after that they were almost even match only duo to fact that Rasengan was stronger then Chidori. No, you brought up Sasuke vs Naruto so you can avoid talking about fodderclone and turn this thread into something else.

I made this clear. Both Naruto and Sasuke would destroy him

Edit- too bad i ran out of dislike buttons again...you are lucky -.-

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was in coma for a month while Naruto was training, so nice fanfic. and still after that they were almost even match only duo to fact that Rasengan was stronger then Chidori. No, you brought up Sasuke vs Naruto so you can avoid talking about fodderclone and turn this thread into something else.

:lmao:....Sasuke fans and their excuses. I brought up Sasuke to draw parallels between two geniuses. Can't help it if you're too insecure about it.

Go read the manga again.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would curb stomp fodder clone of the Kote (cheat cartridge). His jutsu are mostly overhyped for now but fans will be fans.
Naruto would not only murder this clown but he would destroy him in pieces. What if he have gale palm or w.e its called - For someone who whines like a little b could never win against Naruto who destroyed Jonin lvl ninja even before gratuating the academy.

:lmao:....Sasuke fans and their excuses. I brought up Sasuke to draw parallels between two geniuses. Can't help it if you're too insecure about it.

Go read the manga again.
No, you brough up Sasuke to prove something that doesnt even exist. If you wanna compare, compare Naruto and Boruto - dont bring Sasuke into this he is Uchiha/Sharingan prodigy and doesnt even fit in the ranks of both.

Read manga for what? Im smart enough and i can tell the difference between Ninjas - and im not going to repeat this again. You are just insecure about your shitfodderclone and thats why you have to change subject into something else - now get blitzed

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Edit- too bad i ran out of dislike buttons again...you are lucky -.-
Are you trying to convince Darth Ani:salt:is ?