~Sasuke~

Elite
Kin
155💸
Kumi
354💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always wondered when Boruto said he wanted to become a Ninja like Sasuke, does that mean he'll go down the same path of Darkness that Sasuke did? What are y'all thoughts?

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always wondered when Boruto said he wanted to become a Ninja like Sasuke, does that mean he'll go down the same path of Darkness that Sasuke did? What are y'all thoughts?
Because of his eyes and tattoos people can die, he is not to blame but will become an apostate!

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible something will happen in the future because of his seal or eye that will make him go down a different path from everyone else. Not necessarily "evil", but we'll see.

Reactions: ~Sasuke~

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would only make sense if Boruto actually knew everything about Sasuke. From his point of view Sasuke is just a Ninja who is allowed to wonder outside the village and protect it from outside threats. Not being confined to an office like the Hokage.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh because we all know that Hinata will be able to stop her son. She can't stop a pebble.
Next time you try to talk to me, at least have the ability to comprehend the source material first and don't be the kind who only resorts to lame*ss retorts.

if you only took the time to understand, I tried to bring in to the table Boruto's relationship with his mom and for you I 'd gladly say it loud, Boruto highly regards his mother, unlike you. I believe your brain can connect back to my original point now?