Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets see will Sarada follow footsteps of her weakling father who hot wrecked by Gaara in the forest and had to be saved by Naruto.

I hope Sarada won't fall so low that she needs Boruto to save her.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinki shuts his eyes not wanting to acknowledge the unworthy fodder(Boruto) standing in front of him. He knows his real opponent(Sarada) is to his left let's hope shit writing doesn't ruin it.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he shuts his eyes because my nig knows Sarada's sharingan genjutsu ain't no joke.
Normally that would be true however the fight hasn't started and the Sharingan isn't active. That leaves one reason in hos eyes he sees a worthless fodder (Boruto) in front of him not worth his acknowledgement.

It's improper conduct to shut your eyes or look away from your opponent in battle because you put yourself at a disadvantage. Shutting your eyes like that only confirms you don't need to even look at them to neg them. Madara no eyes negging SM Naruto and Sai while being below base as an example.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: Salty as usual i see.
do u know that lipinuv was originally a sakura fangirl and a uchiha clan die hard hater...but when she couldn't compete with femmefatal she tried searching for new fav to fangirl so she choosed sarada uchiha???...

lipinuv : from hating uchiha clan to loving uchiha clan...nice hypocricy isn't it????.....even uchihabase dislikes her hypocricy..

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets see will Sarada follow footsteps of her weakling father who hot wrecked by Gaara in the forest and had to be saved by Naruto.

I hope Sarada won't fall so low that she needs Boruto to save her.
Sasuke whipped base Gaara in the Finals. Kabuto had to interrupt the match, with Temari and Kankuro being ordered to take Gaara and run away. But you know this, which is why you mentioned him losing to the Shukaku in the Forest after chasing them down.

With that said, Shinki doesn't have a Biju, but then again, Sarada doesn't have Lee's Taijutsu + Speed, 2 Tomoe, nor Chidori. Much less mastery of the Fire Ball + other Fire techniques.

Reactions: minamoto

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do u know that lipinuv was originally a sakura fangirl and a uchiha clan die hard hater...but when she couldn't compete with femmefatal she tried searching for new fav to fangirl so she choosed sarada uchiha???...

lipinuv : from hating uchiha clan to loving uchiha clan...nice hypocricy isn't it????.....even uchihabase dislikes her hypocricy..
Facts I remember that perfectly, she even bashed Tobidara theory.

OT : will battle last for entire episode ???

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke whipped base Gaara in the Finals. Kabuto had to interrupt the match, with Temari and Kankuro being ordered to take Gaara and run away. But you know this, which is why you mentioned him losing to the Shukaku in the Forest after chasing them down.

With that said, Shinki doesn't have a Biju, but then again, Sarada doesn't have Lee's Taijutsu + Speed, 2 Tomoe, nor Chidori. Much less mastery of the Fire Ball + other Fire techniques.
You are talking to Tauren, Bruh. He says some doo doo stuff to rustle jimbos

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

r u member of my tobidara clan or not yet???..

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Baki restricted Gaara to go all out before their plan to crush Konoha begins, thats irrelevant. When Gaara went all out he demolished Sasuke despite his Curse mark .

Sarada has shanaroo punch it would only take one hit.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Facts I remember that perfectly, she even bashed Tobidara theory.

OT : will battle last for entire episode ???
even lipinuv herself dislikes sarada but she was forced to love sarada so that she gets noticed by other bases.......plz lipinuv go fangirl pakkun or tonton or other NV pets...cuz uchihabase is too much hard for you...

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This isn't true but still I'd rather be a member of SakuraBase than be a bald.

Try harder, minabaldy.