Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are talking to Tauren, Bruh. He says some doo doo stuff to rustle jimbos
I know, but in this case there's not a proper basis to joke about like the Madara/Zetsu, & Base Sarada negging serious Boruto situations.

r u member of my tobidara clan or not yet???..
I'm neutral.

Baki restricted Gaara to go all out before their plan to crush Konoha begins, thats irrelevant. When Gaara went all out he demolished Sasuke despite his Curse mark .

Sarada has shanaroo punch it would only take one hit.
Gaara didn't care about Baki and immediately tried bringing out the Shikaku when he realized Sasuke was too fast.

Sasuke used CM as a last resort when he ran out of chakra. And he was told by Kakashi to not use it, even had a seal placed to subdue it.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, but in this case there's not a proper basis to joke about like the Madara/Zetsu, & Base Sarada negging serious Boruto situations.

I'm neutral.

Gaara didn't care about Baki and immediately tried bringing out the Shikaku when he realized Sasuke was too fast.

Sasuke used CM as a last resort when he ran out of chakra. And he was told by Kakashi to not use it, even had a seal placed to subdue it.

True but in the end he got wrecked the moment Gaara started using his Jinchuriki power.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What u talking about boy. Boruto solo'd Momoshiki with his Rasengan ? Get out So youre saying that it wasnt his Rasengan or what? =D
Somebody needs to learn the definition of solo, who(Naruto) made the rasengan for him? Who(Sasuke) assisted him in using it by distracting Momo?
Last time i checked Naruto didnt know invisible Rasengan. Even excluding Momo he soloed AO

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Somebody needs to learn the definition of solo, who(Naruto) made the rasengan for him? Who(Sasuke) assisted him in using it by distracting Momo?
He is just using same shitty logic Itachi fans are using in lack of actual feats. They count Kabuto and Nagato as " solo " so using same logic he has every right to claim Boruto solod Momoshiki.

Actually he has more right do to so because at least Boruto wasn't wrecked couple times like Itachi against Kabuto.

saradax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets see will Sarada follow footsteps of her weakling father who hot wrecked by Gaara in the forest and had to be saved by Naruto.

I hope Sarada won't fall so low that she needs Boruto to save her.
Sasuke technically won his match against Gaara in the chunin exams, he made him bleed with is chidori and he went crazy 1 tailed beast mode which would disqualify him if not for the hidden sand attack.
Sasuke didn't get saved by Naruto, he was paralyzed from the curse mark - let's not forget he fought Gaara while in 1 tails mode for a good while, not to mention easily defeated Temari while chasing after Gaara in the anime. So he technically didn't lost, it was just his curse mark acting up making him unable to move. And Naruto only defeated Gaara because of the power of friendship, at that point Sasuke was way faster and stronger.