Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like eating Burrito's you lipi feet smeller
You like eating Burrito's😱

Well everything except for kurama dying is right we still dont know there fate but likely one will die
I see, but either way, the mode eats lifeforce so both have to die or at least one dies and the other ages to 99.

Reactions: Sagebee

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, so now that my head has calmed a bit, I think there will be SOME sort of explanation and Sasuke might save his Rinnegan somehow, I really hope he does! Even though I still think that's a complete BS, a God among the shinobi is being taken out with a simple kunai?! Really?! The nerfs to both Naruto and Sasuke, but especially Sasuke, are way too much and they should stop with them.

So if Isshiki really is gone for good, then that should be the final chapter of the Kara arc, since the best part of the organization are either dead or defected. Only Code remains, his purpose of existence still unknown and honestly, I don't know what part he's got in all of that. Timeskip shouldn't be too far away now, possibilities are that Boruto gets his scar during the fight that's going to commence between Naruto, Sasuke and Kawaki against him. Another thing that could happen and answer the question "How and who branded Kawaki with karma again" is Momoshiki branding Kawaki just in case via Boruto, because as we know from Isshiki, you can have 2 karmas on 2 different people at the same time. Kawaki's karma in the future could be, of course, from a completelly new and different Otsutsuki, but I think that it's gonna be Momoshiki, he's the one who's going to manipulate Kawaki and make him evil/make him hate the shinobi world. If we exclude the Rinnegan BS that I hope Kishi fixes in the next couple of chapters, chapter 53 could/should be one of the best, because the main antagonist of Boruto so far will get kicked in the a$$.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, so now that my head has calmed a bit, I think there will be SOME sort of explanation and Sasuke might save his Rinnegan somehow, I really hope he does! Even though I still think that's a complete BS, a God among the shinobi is being taken out with a simple kunai?! Really?! The nerfs to both Naruto and Sasuke, but especially Sasuke, are way too much and they should stop with them.

So if Isshiki really is gone for good, then that should be the final chapter of the Kara arc, since the best part of the organization are either dead or defected. Only Code remains, his purpose of existence still unknown and honestly, I don't know what part he's got in all of that. Timeskip shouldn't be too far away now, possibilities are that Boruto gets his scar during the fight that's going to commence between Naruto, Sasuke and Kawaki against him. Another thing that could happen and answer the question "How and who branded Kawaki with karma again" is Momoshiki branding Kawaki just in case via Boruto, because as we know from Isshiki, you can have 2 karmas on 2 different people at the same time. Kawaki's karma in the future could be, of course, from a completelly new and different Otsutsuki, but I think that it's gonna be Momoshiki, he's the one who's going to manipulate Kawaki and make him evil/make him hate the shinobi world. If we exclude the Rinnegan BS that I hope Kishi fixes in the next couple of chapters, chapter 53 could/should be one of the best, because the main antagonist of Boruto so far will get kicked in the a$$.
finaly u got some logik left in ur brain..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it true that Kookie smells Vulpini's feet, I wonder who's the person behind his account :hypnotobi:
stop koting me...dont talk to me...leave me alone snish..
Post automatically merged:

Disappointed.
Even more after reading that it’s Kishi’s work...
i feel like i know u befor..

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Borushiki strikes again! I would have preferred an eye snatch rather than a stab but either way it's an interesting plot twist. I wonder what happened to Kurama.
I actually like the manga so far, and at this point I’ve being looking at it as it’s only manga just filling in a couple gaps from the past

You like eating Burrito's😱

I see, but either way, the mode eats lifeforce so both have to die or at least one dies and the other ages to 99.
Kurama said one or both would die before they used the ability, maybe he used up all his life force to save naruto or something

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That kunai in the eye looks like it hurt

I actually like the manga so far, and at this point I’ve being looking at it as it’s only manga just filling in a couple gaps from the past
Yeah they hit the nail on the head with this chapter. I cant wait until the official release! Viz Baby!!!!

Reactions: LightSo6p

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't work out, it would be Naruto who has the lesser chakra and was exerting himself to take out Isshiki.
It’s a manga we didn’t write, so however the person who did write it say say it go that’s how it go for real. Then kurama never said the lesser chakra user die first or anything, nobody knows how the ability work because it never was seen before...
We only can go by what kurama said, and to be honest you added more to it I’m guessing because you want Naruto to die