RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
78๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
DUDE, what the actually hell?! What is Kishi's fkin problem mate, he just came back and he enraged so HARD a HUGE part of the Naruto fanbase! I can't stand this fkin shiet, why do they keep nerfing Sasuke to the ground?! I've been thinking the same thing, he can no longer even use AMATERASU man, what the hell???? Sasuke without his doujutsu is a completely different character that has NOTHING to do with Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. GIVE. IT. BACK! ...or just kill him off and make sure he finds peace, so I can do that as well and move on from that shitty manga.

• Sad
Reactions: Avaitto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
DUDE, what the actually hell?! What is Kishi's fkin problem mate, he just came back and he enraged so HARD a HUGE part of the Naruto fanbase! I can't stand this fkin shiet, why do they keep nerfing Sasuke to the ground?! I've been thinking the same thing, he can no longer even use AMATERASU man, what the hell???? Sasuke without his doujutsu is a completely different character that has NOTHING to do with Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. GIVE. IT. BACK! ...or just kill him off and make sure he finds peace, so I can do that as well and move on from that shitty manga.
got problen????? dont read boroto manga!!!!!!!!!!...

also suckske was bing fodder since naroto manga..so its not somthin new ok????..

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
854๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Don't blame Kishimoto it's Kodachi script still since he writes it 2 chapters ahead, if you look at the cover you can see Kishimoto as a creator/supervisor not a script writer, and even if he was the writer I don't think he could've changed it much at this current state tbh, but it's really unacceptable how fcking Boruto could do something like this, the power scaling is hot garbage and you can see it through the stats, if kid Boruto is that strong already with Karma BS then Sasuke most receive something or he will be irrelevant in the future or dead in the time skip.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wtf is this shit
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Damn, what a jobber.

1 thing is for certain, Kishi has just scaled the two down.
Post automatically merged:

Looks like momo wants revenge for when sasuke stabbed his eye. Things looking like naruto will lose kurama and sasuke his rinnegan konoha is going to be wide open next time isshiki comes.
At least Kishi nerfed them is doing it semi-sensibly. Although, Naruro has to become a cripple on death's door.
Post automatically merged:

Don't blame Kishimoto it's Kodachi script still since he writes it 2 chapters ahead, if you look at the cover you can see Kishimoto as a creator/supervisor not a script writer, and even if he was the writer I don't think he could've changed it much at this current state tbh, but it's really unacceptable how fcking Boruto could do something like this, the power scaling is hot garbage and you can see it through the stats, if kid Boruto is that strong already with Karma BS then Sasuke most receive something or he will be irrelevant in the future or dead in the time skip.

At that point, Kishimoto wasn't supervising, they used to just send him a copy after they'd done it

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,800๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
So Burrito negs Sasuke, Kawaki solos Isshiti, Kurama is supposed to have unlimited chakra and lifeforce, yet dies. Oh and Naruto who is dependent on Kurama, has finite lifeforce and chakea yet still lives :lmao:

Did I misunderstand anything @Sagebee
Well everything except for kurama dying is right we still dont know there fate but likely one will die

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ahhhh Madara would that you comeback and save fodersuke and this entire boroto manga...

ahh tobidara u r suposed to come back...I'LL MAKE YOU EMERGE IN MANGA.....YOU WERE ALWAYS REAL MASKED TOBI.....I WILL MAKE U EMERGE INSPITE OF KOSHOMOTO NOZE!!!!!!!!!..