Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Friendship goals! i just like how they protect eachother. do u have friends like this?

Share your stories below :score:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She is probably thinking the same. :bouncy:

Agreed! As I’ve said from the beginning, we are dealing with a team that’s equally formidable and carries their on ownwheight. Eacother’s if need be too. Clear example below., whick is why I never understood why people insisted that she would be a third wheel and the weakest.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed! As I’ve said from the beginning, we are dealing with a team that’s equally formidable and carries their on ownwheight. Eacother’s if need be too. Clear example below., whick is why I never understood why people insisted that she would be a third wheel and the weakest.

Pretty much, I agree with you 100%

Boruto will protect his teammates with his superior power. :cool:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much, I agree with you 100%

Boruto will protect his teammates with his superior power. :cool:
Superior meaning? I mean let’s be honest here, they make up for each others missteps or have we forgotten?

Case closed, Sarada will protect her teammates with her own superior power, let’s get petty.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Superior meaning? I mean let’s be honest here, they make up for each others missteps or have we forgotten?
There's nothing wrong about the protagonist being superior than a side-character, the difference in power between them is bound to get bigger, especially that the deuteragonist aka Boruto's rival is finally taking his place as a pivotal character. Regardless, being equal all around isn't the condition to form a good team, teamwork-completing each other perfectly is.

You couldn't have picked a worst scan, there's no example of teamwork whatsoever, it's just Sarada acting emotionally. I can't blame her though, she's still a Genin and is bound to improve. Let's all thanks her team otherwise she would be dead by now.

Case closed, Sarada will protect her teammates with her own superior power, let’s get petty.
Agreed, so is Boruto. Literally the perfect team!

Boruto singlely destroying a high Jonin ninja just to protect his teammates, Sarada and Mitsuki can always count on him!

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's nothing wrong about the protagonist being superior than a side-character, the difference in power between them is bound to get bigger, especially that the deuteragonist aka Boruto's rival is finally taking his place as a pivotal character. Regardless, being equal all around isn't the condition to form a good team, teamwork-completing each other perfectly is.

You couldn't have picked a worst scan, there's no example of teamwork whatsoever, it's just Sarada acting emotionally. I can't blame her though, she's still a Genin and is bound to improve. Let's all thanks her team otherwise she would be dead by now.

Agreed, so is Boruto. Literally the perfect team!

Boruto singlely destroying a high Jonin ninja just to protect his teammates, Sarada and Mitsuki can always count on him!

Some retired fodder = high Jonin level :lmao:

Btw I don't remember it being about protecting the team? Do you have a scan of such a statement? I know Konohamaru saved his life before he was turned into a Burito, we should all thank Konohamaru without him Boruto would be dead.

Last edited: