boroto chapter 41 why they keep nerfing sarada????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minamoto san, if something happens for convenince purposes, not because it's a norm it's a plot convenient arse pull. Especially if there is close to zero foreshadow of a character having the possibikity to do it. It is mostly applicavle to main characters, is all I'm saying.

This isn't Naruto, at least it had a decent storyline, this is Boruto and fanfic level.
no bro...if misuke used some never seen powerz then maybe i would've agreed with u and said it was azzpullz or plotnojusu...but what misuki did was snake no jusus...it's his style taught by orochimaro...and he was badass character in this chaptar....comon dont be like animegone and ignore mangafacts...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no bro...if misuke used some never seen powerz then maybe i would've agreed with u and said it was azzpullz or plotnojusu...but what misuki did was snake no jusus...it's his style taught by orochimaro...and he was badass character in this chaptar....comon dont be like animegone and ignore mangafacts...
No mate snake no jutsu doesn't trap "some mist" and take "some blood." Using snakes in combat is his style conveniently getting stuff mist and blood for plot purposes isn't his style or Orochimaru's.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think u r wrong but ok...aniway that mist is fizical mattar...
I'm not, but being physical, spiritual, should have no bearing on it. What I'm saying is Mitsuki did it for plot purposes, not because it is normal practice. Don't get me wrong, I think he should always be doing things like this, but it was just too convenient for this fight. Even Sarada was shown to be inept, she was looking at a lot of mist and couldn't see things, but then suddenly saw a virus, I was annoyed.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No mate snake no jutsu doesn't trap "some mist" and take "some blood." Using snakes in combat is his style conveniently getting stuff mist and blood for plot purposes isn't his style or Orochimaru's.
Oro collected blood, body’s and all for his studies and mitsuki said his father rubbed of on him an he like to collect a piece of everything around. The way they wrote it in was smart to me, now I’m wondering if mitsuki collected a piece of boruto and the gang too. For the mist part if he was planning on studying it after the fight or getting away like his daddy would of done(oro) then that’s understandable on why he trapped it in the snakes mouth too but they didn’t get away an since he had it mind as well used to see what was wrong with them there in now. I open my mind and look at all possibilities so makes the story more enjoyable, and it doesn’t seem like a asspull that way

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oro collected blood, body’s and all for his studies and mitsuki said his father rubbed of on him an he like to collect a piece of everything around. The way they wrote it in was smart to me, now I’m wondering if mitsuki collected a piece of boruto and the gang too. For the mist part if he was planning on studying it after the fight or getting away like his daddy would of done(oro) then that’s understandable on why he trapped it in the snakes mouth too but they didn’t get away an since he had it mind as well used to see what was wrong with them there in now. I open my mind and look at all possibilities so makes the story more enjoyable, and it doesn’t seem like a asspull that way
I disagree, Orochimaru practised dissection and experimentation and fusions. He certainly didn't use to use his snakes for it that much I can tell you. Also Mitsuki doesn't know much about Orochimaru, go back to the one shot. He ran away and came to Konoha, when he left the village he was trying to find himself and the purpose of his own existence. Even with Mitsuki focus in the anime and manga, he has never once tried to collect blood or jutsu samples using his snakes. When exactly Orochimaru "taught him" any of this or he "saw it" is farfetched at best. What's worse is there's no ga in the manga for him to have done this.

They did try to justify the arsepull, but they clearly cocked it up. It's like Kodachi doesn't read what he's written before or the anime at that. Now they'll have to do some sort of filler arc where they make some reference to it or flashback of Oro doing this, and Mistuki using this style a few times a against people. Maybe collecting Boruto's fluorescent pink underwear or something.

Like I've said you can enjoy it, but I don't buy that which doesn't have foreshadow. It's purely plot convenient and way too convenient(just happens) for my liking.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That wasn't bad!.. My problem was they made Sarada look kinda ditsy for a Uchiha.. While she did or was excepted as squad leader, Mitsuki was on top of his ish the whole bout an callin the shots, analysing an attack methods for the squad..

That was a slap yet again to a female character of this series.. I'm trying to route for her but WHAT IF's won't do when they do ish like this.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That wasn't bad!.. My problem was they made Sarada look kinda ditsy for a Uchiha.. While she did or was excepted as squad leader, Mitsuki was on top of his ish the whole bout an callin the shots, analysing an attack methods for the squad..

That was a slap yet again to a female character of this series.. I'm trying to route for her but WHAT IF's won't do when they do ish like this.

mtsuki was better leader..

Reactions: 00Rinne

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

While you're partially right the narrative is vague post cure. They make Sarada comment he's slow just as I thought. Then Kawaki mentions he forgot about the regen power. That would mean there was a discussion amongst them, while Buritto just watched like a retard. It os possible it was a multi-person plan. Kodachi f'ed everything up trying to keep suspense.

And I don't need to say anything about Arsepulltsuki, taking things randomly in the heat of battle or the Sharingan's failure ot see viruses in the thick of it, while seeing it clearly in the smallest sample.

Reactions: 00Rinne

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While you're partially right the narrative is vague post cure. They make Sarada comment he's slow just as I thought. Then Kawaki mentions he forgot about the regen power. That would mean there was a discussion amongst them, while Buritto just watched like a retard. It os possible it was a multi-person plan. Kodachi f'ed everything up trying to keep suspense.

And I don't need to say anything about Arsepulltsuki, taking things randomly in the heat of battle or the Sharingan's failure ot see viruses in the thick of it, while seeing it clearly in the smallest sample.
Well him being slow is kind of a given seeing as he's a large guy. Analyzing that is moot/pointless with young speedsters on her team. It really wasn't needed to show her analyzing his character.
But I guess it's needed to make every1 seem relevant on the team to the fight.

Asspull towards Mitsuki is kinda harsh cuz we know he's modified by the Orochi. Think of what the Orochi is an put that in a younger version an Mitsuki's actions make sense in how he does things in battle.
Analyzing an samples are Orochi/Mitsuki's schick too, so to me it fits well..