boroto chapter 41 why they keep nerfing sarada????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

sarada is leader ok its good thing but r u kidding me???....

there was only one genius character today : his name is mitsuki....THANKS TO HIM team boroto could figure out truth of BORO jusu...

also teh badassest attack came from kawaki and boroto...

sarada wasn't even elected to be leader...it was an order given to her by mitsuki...so reall leader in battlefield was mitsuki :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....

MITSUKI I GIVE HIM 9/10 in tis chaptar!!!..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki is an arsepuller, he magically did things for plot purposes. While Kawaki forgot to mention the weaknesses. Sarada can see the virus now, but couldn't see it when there was a shit ton of mist? Like seriously who writes this crap?

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki is an arsepuller, he magically did things for plot purposes. While Kawaki forgot to mention the weaknesses. Sarada can see the virus now, but couldn't see it when there was a shit ton of mist? Like seriously who writes this crap?
Mitsuki had to tell her to look closely at it to see what it was guess she never thought about that until then. Mitsuki to smart for his own good lol

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki had to tell her to look closely at it to see what it was guess she never thought about that until then. Mitsuki to smart for his own good lol
What do you mean look closely? The Sharingan does that anyway, yep the mist is all around you, you're trying to figure it out or how it works, but you don't see what's in it. Then you magically see it in a small sample somebody just magically collected. If that level of trash tier writing floats your boat then so be it.

Edit: I re-read it a thrid time and read I have an idea, I'm assuming he meant to neutralise the mists effects. Otherwise chosing the captain srrves no putpose of thebsmartest man in thw room isn't it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSo6p

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean look closely? The Sharingan does that anyway, yep the mist is all around you, you're trying to figure it out or how it works, but you don't see what's in it. Then you magically see it in a small sample somebody just magically collected. If that level of trash tier writing floats your boat then so be it.

Edit: I re-read it a thrid time and read I have an idea, I'm assuming he meant to neutralise the mists effects. Otherwise chosing the captain srrves no putpose of thebsmartest man in thw room isn't it.
Well he got to be to come up with all of that, I’m just happy you finally reread it and seen him saying he had a plan

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he got to be to come up with all of that, I’m just happy you finally reread it and seen him saying he had a plan
I dunno it doesn't make sense, but he definitely had an idea. Anway, that will be retconned in the filler remake. I don't even see the point of a captain if it's not Mitsuki, if we assume he's the "planner" it's stupid and retarded. They like correcting and altering everything so this too will change.

Reactions: LightSo6p

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why u always mentions theze(bold) when u lack manga evidences.........lamasander animegone spoiled u alot....u used to back up ur comments wit manga evidences what happened to u now????..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why u always mentions theze(bold) when u lack manga evidences.........lamasander animegone spoiled u alot....u used to back up ur comments wit manga evidences what happened to u now????..
Minamoto san, if something happens for convenince purposes, not because it's a norm it's a plot convenient arse pull. Especially if there is close to zero foreshadow of a character having the possibikity to do it. It is mostly applicavle to main characters, is all I'm saying.

This isn't Naruto, at least it had a decent storyline, this is Boruto and fanfic level.