Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Twirls around gracefully.

I know right? You must be noticing my hair. I straightened it yesterday after I took a shower. Anyway, the Kaguya KG, called Shikotsumyaku, allows us to manipulate and remove the bones in our bodies. On top of being able to control our bones, we are able to harden them much past the capabilities of even chakra enhanced samurai blades. Finally, due to our ability to control our bones, our bodies regenerate at a quick pace and things that might pain others don't effect us as much, which is a blessing and a curse. For example, our bodies can take a beating, but it is harder for us to break out of genjutsu. Anything I missed?

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you pretty much got it, let's demonstrate some regenerative abilities then huh O_<

*Punches you in the face with my left hand, breaking your nose whilst delivering another simple jab simultaneously to the right side of your mid-section, breaking a few ribs*

Show me what you got then, First task! By increasing the calcium content within your body, repair the bones back together again. It may be a long and hard procedure for now but it'll come innately to you later on, what you're aiming for is to reconnect your bones together through the usage of the calcium within them, essentially regenerating the broken bones.