ZK

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
20,716💴
Awards
Bone Fields

The Bone Fields is considered one of the more grim and solemn areas of the Great Wind Desert; the site of a battle, long forgotten by time. The sands here are littered with countless skeletons, half-buried, but never covered entirely by the dunes. Storms shift the sands, covering and uncovering the bones in random cycles, while also polishing them to take on an almost shining glow in the sunlight.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
2,301💸
Kumi
1,007💴
Resetting here with Jiraiya: https://animebase.me/threads/jiraiya-the-villages-madness.766905/#post-21895316

The infamous white-haired man, wearing the colors of Mount Myoboku, formerly known for the novels of Icha Icha, had become lost with the sands of time. His whereabouts lost to memory and his legacy having been washed away. He was traversing like a nomad through the desert, his face rough and sand covered his cloak [Cloak of Sigurd]. It would seem as if he was moving around aimlessly between the shifting sand dunes and the shining bones protruding like spikes and revealing the horrifying past. Though he was accompanied by two shadows sitting upon his shoulders, their silence unusual and their gritty faces hidden beneath their hoods, protecting them from the beaming sun [Hope & Will]. Another, larger figure was jumping along behind him through the hot dry wind, one that covered its head with a straw hat and his blood red armor hidden away from the sunlight by white drapes [Gamamusha]. A large canister on its back, with the symbol for water upon it, as well as two bags lying across his back, their supplies for their journey. The white-haired man, covered his face with a piece of cloth while supporting his body with a wooden staff, allowing him for better balance as he moved through the treacherous landscape [Greatstaff of the Guardian]. The traveling nomad had moved across the desert for what had seemed like a lifetime to them, and neither of the shadows following him knew exactly what his aim was, but he had told them he was searching for answers and for inspiration. It was at a time where they were at the summit of a sizable sand dune that he decided that it had become time to rest. The sun was lower and could be seen nearing the horizon, which is why they were in the shadow of the sand dune. Taking the white drapes from the large shadow and placing the wooden staff into the sand dune he was able to create a small tent, while creating a small bonfire a few meters away from it, where they would sit and rest for the time being.

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,152💸
Kumi
3,929💴
Status
[Coming from here]

Flying atop his Sentient caramel dragon, Sin looks out over the barren terrain as he can see various convoys or groups looking to trade in these parts, but one in particular stood out that caught sin's attention. As he looked down, the older man with the white hair really stood out. The dragon landed nearby and Sin jumped off and walked towards him.

"Well i'll be dammed, if it isn't the hermit himself.... what brings you all the way out here? Come to join the Air nation?"

[Inviting gutsy to Air Nation clan]

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
266💸
Kumi
1,221💴
This post serves as an introduction to Azuma as a character.
Mission Starting In This Post With Element:
(4) - Steal A Large Or Valuable Asset

The mission had gone swimmingly up until about five minutes ago. A few days ago, while he was wandering through a town on the outskirts of the Great Wind Desert Azuma had been contracted local noble to fetch what he had described as a "family heirloom" from a hidden vault in the nearby Bone Fields. In particular, the noble had mentioned a very large, finely cut diamond. Why the man had hidden his vault in the desert was beyond him, but alas, it was money, and seeing as he was a long way from anywhere he could call "home" it was certainly worth the time. He had figured the reason the noble needed a ninja to fetch the item for him was because the conditions of the "Bone Fields" as they were called were notoriously deadly.

Eh, it was just a bit of heat. That was nothing too crazy where he came from.

Regardless, even then he had thought the mission to be a tad over-ranked. An A-Rank? To grab an item? Nonsense. There wasn't even a risk of conflict, much less any sort of difficult by the sounds of things. The noble had even promised him that he'd deliver the key to the vault via hawk. This sounded easy, to say the least.

It was only upon receiving a messenger hawk which carried two scrolls a few hours into his journey that he realized something was up. It had read:

Dear A,

While I said I would send you the key to the "area", I appear to have lost it. You may have to enter the "area" through brute force. I'm sure you should be fine; who knows, maybe you don't need a key. The second scroll the hawk carries can be used to seal an item, by the way. Interesting, all of this sealing stuff, don't you think? Apologies for the earlier confusion; I hope this does not impede our working relationship in the future. After all, we are friends, right?

PS: The hawk will follow you. It will return to me when it needs to.
PSS: The hawk knows what you're looking for.
PSSS: I doubt there will be anybody else watching the "area" but you should know that there are others who claim they own said "area".

-Your employer

Ah. So it was THAT kind of "fetching". Well, it'd been a while since he'd stolen anything. Upon reading the message, he'd let out a sigh and tossed the scroll to the side. As he'd anticipated, the hawk had flown up and begun circling him. He would be here for a little longer than expected, then; well. That was alright, he'd be fine either way. Yes, this was fine. He could use some practice breaking and entering, with it being such a common request.

Despite this, a problem had arisen.

These are the coordinates, so where the hell is the vault?!?

Azuma was, admittedly, completely stumped at the moment. He was standing in the middle of the desert atop a small sand dune, surrounded by a few larger dunes and pillars of rocks that had formed over the years. If he squinted, he might have been able to spot a bug or two crawling on one of the rocks, but beyond that, there was nothing indicating any sort of life around here, and CERTAINLY nothing to indicate the presence of a vault.

The sand was up to his ankles, his feet were chafing against the backs of his shoes, and the sun was pounding on his exposed neck. Regardless of his time spent living in the heat, this was miserable. Thus, trudging through the sand, Azuma found his way into a spot of shade underneath one of the rocky pillars so that he could think unimpeded. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out an apple, taking a bite as he analyzed the situation.

Ugh, this is absurd. Leave it to the guy who tells you he OWNS something that you're about to steal to screw you over.

He glanced around, resting his head on the rocks behind him and sighing. Finishing off the apple, he tossed the core to the side while he reached into his bag to grab a water bottle. Water sounded great right now.

Well, food and water aren't a problem, but I really do need to find this damn diamond. Did he give me the wrong coordinates?

He thought back to the message he'd received earlier in the day, thinking out loud.

"Area... no key... sealing... hawk... the hawk knows what you're looking for. What does that mean?"

He glanced upwards to see the hawk, stalwart as ever in flying circles around him.

No, wait.

He was flying circles around the small sand dune, if Azuma's eyes didn't deceive him.

Well, only one way to check. Standing up and breathing in, Azuma began to mold chakra in his belly, applying the fire nature transformation while he did so. He then exhaled while looking straight up, releasing a bright, relatively small ball of flames up into the sky. Following this, he observed the ball's trajectory.

Yep. It was a few meters to the right of the hawk; not even within its circle. The hawk was definitely circling over the sand dude. It briefly occurred to

Ah. That made sense. The noble had mentioned something about the vault being hidden, hadn't he.

Well, I guess I need to listen more carefully next time. But for now...

He needed to be careful. He didn't quite know what the vault looked like, and he doubted it could withstand a full strength fire jutsu. Thus, he'd need to do something less directly damaging. Thinking quickly, Azuma figured out a solution quite handily. He had access to an element that worked well in this situation. Considering his options wisely, he came to a decision.

Azuma drew his katana from his sheathe and began to focus a large amount of Futon chakra into the blade. Surely this would do the trick.

"Futon: Senmōfū!"

Swinging his blade horizontally, Azuma felt a large mass of chakra leave his blade and erupt outwards in the form of an immense gust of wind. The dune was small; the gust was... perhaps a bit too large. Almost instantaneously, the wind picked up the sand that made up the dune and began to toss it around like it was paper. Even some of the surrounding sand was picked up. It was in this moment that Azuma was glad he hadn't used a tornado or whirlwind technique and had instead used something that only threw things in one direction.

After the gust cleared, all that remained of the sand dune was a few spread out mounds of sand. The rest had all been scattered to the winds, no pun intended. And as expected, sitting there was a three foot by three foot cube of what looked to be some sort of grey, hard, clear rock-like material. Upon further inspection, encased in the center of this rock was what appeared to be a very, very large diamond.

Yep, looks about right. Now... how do I go about breaking it?

Azuma tapped the hilt of his sword against the cube a few times. Nope. Nothing. Ah. Well, shit. That didn't look too good. He wasn't sure he had anything in his arsenal that could break this open without destroying the diamond. This was quite a problem.

****, what do I do now? ...Learn Doton, I guess?

It was at that moment that Azuma heard the distinct caw of the hawk that had remained in the sky all of this time. A few seconds later, the bird pulled in and landed on his shoulder, dropping the second scroll it had carried onto the ground at his feet. Upon bending down and picking it up, Azuma unravelled it. It had several markings written across its insides, all of which Azuma recognized as some form of Fuuinjutsu. He personally didn't know Fuuinjutsu so it was all gibberish to him, but he understood the jist of what the noble wanted him to do.

He reached down to pick up the cube. It was quite light, surprisingly. He then laid out the scroll and placed the cube in the center of it, before making the tiger handseal, as indicated by the only imagery on the seal that he understood. And thus, with a poof of smoke, the cube had vanished. After rolling up the scroll, Azuma placed it within the hawk's talons, but not before taking out a pen and writing a message of his own.

Now, where do I go from here?

A day later, the noble's messenger room received the scroll; as such, they sent out the payment with another messenger hawk. However, upon further inspection, those who worked in the messenger room discovered something odd about what they had received. Delivering it to the noble was a simple task for the assistant assigned to the duty; after all everything the man had asked for was there. It was only after opening the much smaller, non-sealing scroll attached to the first that things became interesting.

Dearest Employer,

Next time you hire somebody, please inform them what it is that they are actually doing. Attempting to complete a job without a clue as to what that job is tends to be quite difficult. Furthermore, you should know that stealing is illegal in Wind Country. It would a great shame if the nature of your most recent actions came to the attention of the Daimyō, would it not? Of course, this would be easily preventable if you could do me the slightest of favors in providing me a room to sleep in when I am passing through town. After all, we are friends, right?

-Your Employee

It would oh so nice to have a place to sleep next time he was in that town. As the hawk flew off, Azuma chuckled lightly and began to walk in the direction opposite from where he had came. Surely he'd run into somebody.

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
2,301💸
Kumi
1,007💴
This post serves as an introduction to Azuma as a character.
(4) - Steal A Large Or Valuable Asset

The mission had gone swimmingly up until about five minutes ago. A few days ago, while he was wandering through a town on the outskirts of the Great Wind Desert Azuma had been contracted local noble to fetch what he had described as a "family heirloom" from a hidden vault in the nearby Bone Fields. In particular, the noble had mentioned a very large, finely cut diamond. Why the man had hidden his vault in the desert was beyond him, but alas, it was money, and seeing as he was a long way from anywhere he could call "home" it was certainly worth the time. He had figured the reason the noble needed a ninja to fetch the item for him was because the conditions of the "Bone Fields" as they were called were notoriously deadly.

Eh, it was just a bit of heat. That was nothing too crazy where he came from.

Regardless, even then he had thought the mission to be a tad over-ranked. An A-Rank? To grab an item? Nonsense. There wasn't even a risk of conflict, much less any sort of difficult by the sounds of things. The noble had even promised him that he'd deliver the key to the vault via hawk. This sounded easy, to say the least.

It was only upon receiving a messenger hawk which carried two scrolls a few hours into his journey that he realized something was up. It had read:

Dear A,

While I said I would send you the key to the "area", I appear to have lost it. You may have to enter the "area" through brute force. I'm sure you should be fine; who knows, maybe you don't need a key. The second scroll the hawk carries can be used to seal an item, by the way. Interesting, all of this sealing stuff, don't you think? Apologies for the earlier confusion; I hope this does not impede our working relationship in the future. After all, we are friends, right?

PS: The hawk will follow you. It will return to me when it needs to.
PSS: The hawk knows what you're looking for.
PSSS: I doubt there will be anybody else watching the "area" but you should know that there are others who claim they own said "area".

-Your employer

Ah. So it was THAT kind of "fetching". Well, it'd been a while since he'd stolen anything. Upon reading the message, he'd let out a sigh and tossed the scroll to the side. As he'd anticipated, the hawk had flown up and begun circling him. He would be here for a little longer than expected, then; well. That was alright, he'd be fine either way. Yes, this was fine. He could use some practice breaking and entering, with it being such a common request.

Despite this, a problem had arisen.

These are the coordinates, so where the hell is the vault?!?

Azuma was, admittedly, completely stumped at the moment. He was standing in the middle of the desert atop a small sand dune, surrounded by a few larger dunes and pillars of rocks that had formed over the years. If he squinted, he might have been able to spot a bug or two crawling on one of the rocks, but beyond that, there was nothing indicating any sort of life around here, and CERTAINLY nothing to indicate the presence of a vault.

The sand was up to his ankles, his feet were chafing against the backs of his shoes, and the sun was pounding on his exposed neck. Regardless of his time spent living in the heat, this was miserable. Thus, trudging through the sand, Azuma found his way into a spot of shade underneath one of the rocky pillars so that he could think unimpeded. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out an apple, taking a bite as he analyzed the situation.

Ugh, this is absurd. Leave it to the guy who tells you he OWNS something that you're about to steal to screw you over.

He glanced around, resting his head on the rocks behind him and sighing. Finishing off the apple, he tossed the core to the side while he reached into his bag to grab a water bottle. Water sounded great right now.

Well, food and water aren't a problem, but I really do need to find this damn diamond. Did he give me the wrong coordinates?

He thought back to the message he'd received earlier in the day, thinking out loud.

"Area... no key... sealing... hawk... the hawk knows what you're looking for. What does that mean?"

He glanced upwards to see the hawk, stalwart as ever in flying circles around him.

No, wait.

He was flying circles around the small sand dune, if Azuma's eyes didn't deceive him.

Well, only one way to check. Standing up and breathing in, Azuma began to mold chakra in his belly, applying the fire nature transformation while he did so. He then exhaled while looking straight up, releasing a bright, relatively small ball of flames up into the sky. Following this, he observed the ball's trajectory.

Yep. It was a few meters to the right of the hawk; not even within its circle. The hawk was definitely circling over the sand dude. It briefly occurred to

Ah. That made sense. The noble had mentioned something about the vault being hidden, hadn't he.

Well, I guess I need to listen more carefully next time. But for now...

He needed to be careful. He didn't quite know what the vault looked like, and he doubted it could withstand a full strength fire jutsu. Thus, he'd need to do something less directly damaging. Thinking quickly, Azuma figured out a solution quite handily. He had access to an element that worked well in this situation. Considering his options wisely, he came to a decision.

Azuma drew his katana from his sheathe and began to focus a large amount of Futon chakra into the blade. Surely this would do the trick.

"Futon: Senmōfū!"

Swinging his blade horizontally, Azuma felt a large mass of chakra leave his blade and erupt outwards in the form of an immense gust of wind. The dune was small; the gust was... perhaps a bit too large. Almost instantaneously, the wind picked up the sand that made up the dune and began to toss it around like it was paper. Even some of the surrounding sand was picked up. It was in this moment that Azuma was glad he hadn't used a tornado or whirlwind technique and had instead used something that only threw things in one direction.

After the gust cleared, all that remained of the sand dune was a few spread out mounds of sand. The rest had all been scattered to the winds, no pun intended. And as expected, sitting there was a three foot by three foot cube of what looked to be some sort of grey, hard, clear rock-like material. Upon further inspection, encased in the center of this rock was what appeared to be a very, very large diamond.

Yep, looks about right. Now... how do I go about breaking it?

Azuma tapped the hilt of his sword against the cube a few times. Nope. Nothing. Ah. Well, shit. That didn't look too good. He wasn't sure he had anything in his arsenal that could break this open without destroying the diamond. This was quite a problem.

****, what do I do now? ...Learn Doton, I guess?

It was at that moment that Azuma heard the distinct caw of the hawk that had remained in the sky all of this time. A few seconds later, the bird pulled in and landed on his shoulder, dropping the second scroll it had carried onto the ground at his feet. Upon bending down and picking it up, Azuma unravelled it. It had several markings written across its insides, all of which Azuma recognized as some form of Fuuinjutsu. He personally didn't know Fuuinjutsu so it was all gibberish to him, but he understood the jist of what the noble wanted him to do.

He reached down to pick up the cube. It was quite light, surprisingly. He then laid out the scroll and placed the cube in the center of it, before making the tiger handseal, as indicated by the only imagery on the seal that he understood. And thus, with a poof of smoke, the cube had vanished. After rolling up the scroll, Azuma placed it within the hawk's talons, but not before taking out a pen and writing a message of his own.

Now, where do I go from here?

A day later, the noble's messenger room received the scroll; as such, they sent out the payment with another messenger hawk. However, upon further inspection, those who worked in the messenger room discovered something odd about what they had received. Delivering it to the noble was a simple task for the assistant assigned to the duty; after all everything the man had asked for was there. It was only after opening the much smaller, non-sealing scroll attached to the first that things became interesting.

Dearest Employer,

Next time you hire somebody, please inform them what it is that they are actually doing. Attempting to complete a job without a clue as to what that job is tends to be quite difficult. Furthermore, you should know that stealing is illegal in Wind Country. It would a great shame if the nature of your most recent actions came to the attention of the Daimyō, would it not? Of course, this would be easily preventable if you could do me the slightest of favors in providing me a room to sleep in when I am passing through town. After all, we are friends, right?

-Your Employee

It would oh so nice to have a place to sleep next time he was in that town. As the hawk flew off, Azuma chuckled lightly and began to walk in the direction opposite from where he had came. Surely he'd run into somebody.
This post serves as a beginning to the new journey of Jiraiya and his friendship with Sin and the Air Nation.

(2) – Accept and facilitate a trade

The villages madness is what they had called him, among other names. As he sat in the shade of the cloth he held up with his staff, and the toads upon his shoulders as well as Gamamusha had also taken shelter beneath it, it seemed like a weird bunch. They could barely all fit underneath it, and the white-haired man looked scrawny, annoyed at the situation. As he sat down on the ground below, he saw a shadow that moved across the sand ground, it warned him that someone was above. Yet he sat calmly as he had seen it fly quite far back, he knew what it looked like and if it wanted to harm him, it would have done so long ago. He could hear and feel the sand shift as the being landed nearby, and an individual jumped off and walked towards him. He knew of him, he knew who he was. What a relief. He sat there and smiled for a moment.

“Why it is I! Jiraiya the hermit, and these are my companions, Hope & Will… oh and Gamamusha, he is not much of a talker.”

He stood up from under the piece of cloth, leaving its cold embrace, stepping into the beaming sun.

“I have been searching for a purpose since the events of the past, and perhaps the Air Nation is what I have been looking for. I shall join your clan, nation or whatever it is, to give myself a purpose and to hopefully gain back my will to do good things.” [Joining the Air Nation]

He walked over and started packing up everything, as Gamamusha wrapped his cloth around him, Jiraiya would take his old staff and Hope and Will would jump onto his shoulders. As he walked past Sin, he spoke.

“I hope our alliance will give great benefits. For now, I will travel out in these bonefields, I saw a fireball being shot into the sky quite far away, and I would like to see what it was all about.”

As he said this, he would leave Sin for now, as he would trot through the sand dunes, up and down, like the waves of the sea, Hope & Will still annoyed by the sun as they trotted along. They would soon come over a large sand dune where they would come to look down into a rather large valley, it was filled with sand and bones of the dead, the sand had shifted leaving them revealed. However, it was not that, that caught Jiraiyas attention, it was the living person walking across the area. He would jump and slide down the sand dune as if he was riding it like a wave, until he would reach the bottom looking at the man in front of him.

“What brings you into the bonefields… do you not know that the Air Nation is in charge of these places?”

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
266💸
Kumi
1,221💴
This post serves as a beginning to the new journey of Jiraiya and his friendship with Sin and the Air Nation.

(2) – Accept and facilitate a trade

The villages madness is what they had called him, among other names. As he sat in the shade of the cloth he held up with his staff, and the toads upon his shoulders as well as Gamamusha had also taken shelter beneath it, it seemed like a weird bunch. They could barely all fit underneath it, and the white-haired man looked scrawny, annoyed at the situation. As he sat down on the ground below, he saw a shadow that moved across the sand ground, it warned him that someone was above. Yet he sat calmly as he had seen it fly quite far back, he knew what it looked like and if it wanted to harm him, it would have done so long ago. He could hear and feel the sand shift as the being landed nearby, and an individual jumped off and walked towards him. He knew of him, he knew who he was. What a relief. He sat there and smiled for a moment.

“Why it is I! Jiraiya the hermit, and these are my companions, Hope & Will… oh and Gamamusha, he is not much of a talker.”

He stood up from under the piece of cloth, leaving its cold embrace, stepping into the beaming sun.

“I have been searching for a purpose since the events of the past, and perhaps the Air Nation is what I have been looking for. I shall join your clan, nation or whatever it is, to give myself a purpose and to hopefully gain back my will to do good things.” [Joining the Air Nation]

He walked over and started packing up everything, as Gamamusha wrapped his cloth around him, Jiraiya would take his old staff and Hope and Will would jump onto his shoulders. As he walked past Sin, he spoke.

“I hope our alliance will give great benefits. For now, I will travel out in these bonefields, I saw a fireball being shot into the sky quite far away, and I would like to see what it was all about.”

As he said this, he would leave Sin for now, as he would trot through the sand dunes, up and down, like the waves of the sea, Hope & Will still annoyed by the sun as they trotted along. They would soon come over a large sand dune where they would come to look down into a rather large valley, it was filled with sand and bones of the dead, the sand had shifted leaving them revealed. However, it was not that, that caught Jiraiyas attention, it was the living person walking across the area. He would jump and slide down the sand dune as if he was riding it like a wave, until he would reach the bottom looking at the man in front of him.

“What brings you into the bonefields… do you not know that the Air Nation is in charge of these places?”
Mission Starting In This Post (Custom Element): (2) Obtain a powerful ally.

For miles, Azuma had trudged through the immense and seemingly endless expanse of sand, dune over dune, hill over hill. Thank god he'd learned Suiton, else this would have been an unmitigated disaster. Pausing to take a drink of water, he quickly reached into his bag and grabbed his bottle. Full, as he'd left it. Unscrewing the lid, he glanced around before taking a long sip.

"Ahhhhh... hits the spot."

Wiping off his lips he then screwed the lid back on and began to continue forwards once more as he sighed, a tad dissatisfied with how dull his current path of travel was.

Why the hell didn't I turn back, if even for the night? Ugh, this is booooriingggg!

You wouldn't believe the look of shock on his face when that changed in a matter of seconds. Over the horizon appeared a figure, confused, Azuma squinted, trying to make out what the figure was exactly. A few seconds later, the figure got close to enough to become a tad more defined.

To say the least, he was a bit shook.

Azuma stood in confused awe as he watched the white haired man in front of him slide down a sand dune as if he was the coolest man alive. The guy was a geezer, plain and simple. He had a long white mane of sorts, and was accompanied by what looked like three... frogs?

Are they summons...or...who the hell is this guy?

Wait, he recognized this man. Yes, there had been pictures of him in books back at his home in the West... was his name... Jidaiya? Jibaiya? No, Jiraiya! Yes, he was a Sage of some kind, and a very powerful ninja supposedly. What in the hell was he doing out here?

It was at this point that Azuma realized something that led him to shake off his surprised expression and drop his left hand to the handle of his sword, his right to the scabbard for support.

Shit! My fireball was probably visible for miles! I was careless, damn. What if he's an enemy? What if he CONTROLS the "vault" I just broke into?

Then, the geezer talked. He didn't seem particularly aggressive, but words could be deceptive. Azuma made sure not to appear relaxed, even if unconsciously he had ever so slightly done so. Hesitating briefly before speaking, his words held a slightly cautious and inquisitive tone. He'd never heard of an "Air Nation".

"...I'm travelling in search of others looking for a home; I come from the far West."

Well, he wasn't COMPLETELY lying; he was searching for others who were looking for a home and did come from the far West.

"What is this Air Nation you speak of? I apologize, I'm new to the area. And you? What brings you here, old man?"

He wouldn't let on that he knew who the man was just yet. Regardless, Azuma had a feeling that Jiraiya had no ill will towards him.

(OOC: Azuma is 14, to clarify. His birthday is in late December; the NW is currently in early December I believe. You can play with the weird age dynamic a bit if you want ;))

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
2,301💸
Kumi
1,007💴
As Jiraiya had come to a halt in front of the boy, Hope and Will was silent as they sat there drinking some water from their satchels, while the large Gamamusha sat directly behind him like a shadow overlooking him. His question about the bonefields and the air nation seemed to have propelled off of him, he seemed to know nothing about such things. Instead of delving into the same questions for now, however there were a few things that made him curious about him.

“The air nation is a young nation that have come to fruition through a man who rides a beast of both great beauty and terror, a man whose vision of this place goes beyond anyones imagination, and I have decided to support him.”

As he finished speaking for the moment, he pulled out a small leatherbag, its content unknown, he held it in his hand as his facial expression changed, the same with his intentions.

“You say that you are out here searching for a home, however I see no indications of you having packed your belongings, neither do I see you having enough rations to reach any of the camps or villages that lie in the direction you are going right now. You are but a child in this world, traveling alone and that makes no sense to me. On another note, I noticed the fireball that was shot into the sky where you came from, care to explain?”

He stepped forward, out of the shadow of the toad, and into Azuma’s personal space, looking on him.

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,152💸
Kumi
3,929💴
Status
[Coming from here]

Players involved: The Pervy Sage
Mission Rank: 3 = B
Story elements chosen:
  • Explore the history of something (3)
  • Investigate the history of a landmark (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 26/03/19
Relevant mission links:

Additional information: Sin explores a new area.

Arriving with his dragon made of Caramel that he'd given life to, Sin looked around this new land, deciding to explore those lands around where he'd formed his new home. What he saw was a wonder to be hold but with a grim past to it. Where he landed it would seem as though wind had unveiled a part of the history of the land itself, War. The grounds were littered with the skeletons of the long dead, though the wonder came from how the bones would shine, as the sand had polished them in the storms to give them a glow, a wonder to behold. But that gave Sin and insight into what this land once was, nothing but a sight for a battle, though, looking down something drew his attention.

He jumped off the dragon of his and walked forwards, inspecting the area a little closer. He noticed something. From skeleton to skeleton he looked, brushing sand off some while noticing different things. In some places the sand levels were lower revealing more to him, his curiosity was telling him a story in itself. Each skeleton still had it's weapons sat nearby or say a necklace or something along those lines, stuff that wouldn't be much value at the time, though now seen as relics. No, that's not what Sin was interested in, it was the markings on each of them, be it an icon from an old religion or various languages of old. But why would Sin be drawn to this? It showed that people from all lands and different cultures had been here, fighting, for one reason or another, some holding religious symbols, others just the languages, they were old, like Sin had never seen. How had so man different peoples from different times come to end up fighting over a barren land like this? What was so special about it?

Sin believed there was more to this than met the eye, he could see there must have been a reason for people fighting for these lands but why was it hidden or lost to time? There was one way to find out. Releasing his chakra through himself he releases his powers of sound release to act like a sonar, pulsing outwards feeling everything around. With that his hearing was enhanced as he felt everything around him. The two individuals off in the distance conversing. The snakes in the sand as they slithered, the winds howling in caverns.... wait... Sin opened his eyes looked around, there were no caverns, just barrens of sand and some rocks littered around, but he could feel/hear the sound echoing in an empty space.

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns

He tried to discern the direction, which led him to the mass of rocks off in the distance. But why there. He slowly began to make his way there as his caramel dragon flew up into the sky looking down from above. Making his way in that direction, he could hear it more clearly, the wind and air within the rocks, some scorpions walking on solid stone, there was definately something there, but what? As he got closer he released his inner sonar powers and stood facing a wall of rock. Looking it up and down. He placed his hand on it but it seemed normal. There was only one was to see. His eyes spiralled a dark red to reveal his 3t sharingan as he looked on and what he saw amazed him. Something he never expected to find in a place like this.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra was flowing around the rock. Streams of Kanji laid over it, it was a barrier with a tag located to the side of him, the medium for the barrier that held it here. Sin wondered how long this had even been here? He stepped over and pulled the tag off and with it, the air rippled and the rocky surface in front of him dissipated into nothing, revealing a set of old rock stairs that led below. It was a time where curiosity would get the best of Sin. Holding up his hand he created a small flame and would walk down into the caverns that lay below the earth.

Following the steps down he saw symbols on the wall, images that looked like text, hieroglyphics maybe? he couldn't be sure he just assumed they were old. He continued to slowly make his way down, noting the damage and cracks in the walls and so on. For rock to crack and be worn down like this, this temple must have been formed quite some time ago. He reached the bottom of the stairs as it all opened up in front of him to reveal a large open area. Pillars held up the roof and in the centre was a item of solid rock. Sin walked around and noticed their were old torches on the walls he lit each one which would then light up the entire room
You must be registered for see images

Sin then made his way into the centre of the room, towards the large item carved out of solid stone. It was about 1m high and long enough to hold a full grown man's body, was this the final resting place of someone important? Is that why they were all fighting for these lands, to try and find this, but what was so important about one person? He was about to leave when he noticed the main symbol in the centre of the rock, it was one he could never mistaken, it was the symbol of Jashin. A cult, nothing more, Jashin demands nothing less than utter death and destruction. They frames this as a public service, saving people from the fear of death by killing them. They were a bunch of lunatics that no one could ever seems to find the source too. They believed by sacrificing the masses that they would gain favour with their lord Jashin and through that.... Immortality. The worst part of it was, Sin had seen a result of this, he'd met one of these "Immortals" before. Though their flesh doesn't die, you can knock them out, hack them up, bind them and stop them. Now it was all starting to make sense...

This land, the fighting, it must of been the same as the tails of the holy grail, the fountain of youth, it was just a dark history of those seeking to live forever, yet how much blood had been spilled in this conquest. Such a thing had cursed the very lands above to become nothing more that a desolate wasteland graveyard. Well it was time to put a stop to this, once and for all. Sin had removed the ancient seal that hid this place, now it was time to finish off what time had begun to do, the desolation of this temple. He made his way back up the steps, a new look of determination on his face, history or not, he'd put an end to this.

Reaching the top of the stairs now, he turned around taking one more look down into the caverns below, he'd made up his mind. He held up his hand and released an Immense fire blast down into the caverns below, within seconds the ground infront of him all erupted into the air in a large explosion, wiping out any trace as to what was below, as sand, rock and dust now dropped down, leaving a dip in the ground where it had all caved in on itself. It was done with.

(Katon: o-ba-hi-to) Fire style: Overheat
Type: Offensive
Range: short - long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 100 ( -20 each time it is used)
Description: User raises his/her hand and uses all his concentration to attack the opponent with a huge burst of fire.
NOTES:
1) Can only be used 3 times in a battle
2) Each time its is used the damage done to opponent is reduced by 20

Sin turned to walk away, his work here was done, he'd put an end to what could be a potential threat.... or had he....

[Mission end]

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,152💸
Kumi
3,929💴
Status
Story elements chosen:
  • Fight an individual of comparable strength (3)
  • Make an enemy of the Clan disappear (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 27/03/19
Relevant mission links:

Additional information: Sin deals with what he uncovered in the depths of the earth...

"And where do you think you're going...."

Sin had just enough time to turn and duck before a blade passed over his head, a scythe of sorts, watching it pass over. His sharingan was still active, perceiving the motion of it. He could see the wire attached to it, seeing it being pulled back to catch him again. Sin rolled to the side drawing his own sword deflecting the blade as it passed back over returning to it's source. Sin now turned fully to look at who it was who had attacked him, and what he saw was truly a horror to behold. It was a man, his flesh charred and burnt, smoke coming off his body as sand clung to his bare open flesh, alls that remained was his his trousers. His lips burnt away on one side, how was this guy even walking. Sin decided to ask...

"And who might you be... friend?"

The man burst out laughing, he sounded insane, though he started coughing and dust and sand came out.

"Bastard... that's you're fault... but i guess i should be thankful, i've been locked in there so f*cking long...."

"Locked in..."

But then it hit Sin. Locked in the temple he'd just destroyed. The tag was to seal the place away. That solid rock case in the center with the symbol on it, that must of been where this guy was kept. Looking at him now, the state of his body and how he was still walking, talking in a state that would of killed anyone.

"Jashin..."

The man smiled holding out his arms.

"Oh, you know of our lord? Fantastic, that means that the brotherhood must have survived while i've been trapped down here..."

Sin realised what he'd done now. He'd freed one of the first Immortals of the cult of Jashin. They must not have had a way to deal with them back then, instead they focused on sealing it away. Hiding it, but even then, look at the death it had caused, this entire area was a graveyard, a testament to this one man.

"Well, i'm sure you're connecting the dots. I could hear from being locked away down there, it seems i was quit the popular guy. Well i guess it's time to do our lords work once more. I've been idol for so long, now i need to make it up to the big man, and from what i can sense, there's a nice settlement off to the west over there... our lord will be pleased..."

Sin's head turned, he knew what the man meant, that was his home, The Air Nation.

"No... i'm afraid that's not going to be an option. If you'd like to go back to sleep, that would be great."

The man laughed, clutching his scythe tighter.

"I guess i've found victim number one... who better than the one that released me..."

Sin knew what this meant. He'd have to fight an immortal. Just what he wanted. But he had no choice, if he didn't stop him here and now, his home, his clan would be next. Sin held his blade and ran at the man now, he'd find a way to deal with this. He sprinted forwards as the man ran towards him, his scythe out to the side, he swung it around into Sin's left side with a horizontal slash, aiming to cleave him in two. At the last second, timing it perfectly with his sharingan, Sin jumped up, placing his left foot on the scythe, pinning it down to the ground as he thrust his sword directly into the man's heart through his charred flesh.

The man stopped for a minute, looking down, taking a step backwards. Sin withdrew his blade and jumped a meter backwards. Had that worked at all? The man then looked up and smiled, coughing up a little blood.

"A nice try, but f*ck does that hurt... you'll be a worth sacrifice for my lord..."

He pulled on the wire to his Scythe, it returning to his hand and he swung, sporadically, constantly, he just didn't stop. If it wasn't for his sharingan, Sin didn't know what would happen, step by step, he'd slowly back away, deflecting blow after blow, he couldn't even form hand seals to use ninjutsu. He was waiting, it was almost time. Then a shadow engulfed them both, Sin's dragon made of caramel dropped down it's front leg crushing the man into the ground, pinning him down. He let out a cry of pain as Sin jumped back to catch his breathe.

Under the foot, the man should have been crushed but he just cursed loudly before pulling out something from his trouser pockets, a tag, it was going to explode. Sin jumped back but the tag went off blowing away the leg of the dragon. Freeing the man. From the smoke, Sin could hear him coughing as his shadow emerged. This man wasn't just immortal, he was reckless and unpredictable, it was a demon in human form, there would be only one way to deal with him.

[1] Sin jumped back and the man walked forwards, his scythe held ready, then he lunged towards Sin once more, swinging all over the place trying to hack him to bits. Sin dodged, blocked, countered, slowly moving backwards waiting for that moment. His eyes met with the man, but the man kept swinging until eventually he made a cut on Sin's arm. Suddenly he he stopped, bringing his Scythe to his lips and licked Sin's blood off it. His damaged sin turned dark with white patches all over it as he drew a circle on the ground.

"Behold, you'll be the first of many to satisfy our lord Jashin...."

"What... wait..."

But the man drew his Scythe into his own chest, stabbing himself. Sin would cough up blood and fall to the ground on his knees looking up.

"Thank you for freeing me... mortal..."

But then the image of sin began to fade, fizzle out like a hologram. It was an illusion. That's when the man would notice Sin to his right, but something was holding him, hands, spiritual hands? But when? He looked over his shoulder and there was an open coffin, the hands were dragging him into.

"What the f*ck... when... how... but i"

He looked down, his skin was still charred, Sin was uninjured...

"You're not the first one of your cult i've come across... if i can't kill you... i can seal your ass away for good... where no one will find you... goodbye..."

The man was dragged into the coffin which closed up, sinking into the ground, sealing him, forever.

[Mission end]

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

( Kinjutsu: Edo Fūmetsu ) - Forbidden Technique: Impure World Seal Destruction
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, to erupt from a portal near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized and unable to react. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension separate from reality and which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
Note: The arms reach only up to short range of the coffin's position and lack kinetic force.
Note: This technique can only be used twice per battle.

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,152💸
Kumi
3,929💴
Status
Mission Rank: 4 = A
Story elements chosen:
  • Disperse a mob (4)
  • Capture an important target (4)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 29/03/19
Relevant mission links:

Additional information:

Sin was relieved that was all done with. He'd found out the dark history of the landmark and put an end to what led people here to fight. With the immortal member of the Jashin cult sealed away, that would be the end of that, or so he thought. As he turned to go explore the mystical land further, he could see something in the distance. It was hard to make out, especially with like the heat waves distorting the air. Something dark was moving across the sand, was it a person? I looked like a wave of black. A heard of beasts? Anything was possible in these parts. He decided to focus using his sharingan, noticing the chakra systems and outlines, it was people. A large mob, all dressed in black it would seem. Out here in the middle of no where? What was going on.

Sin re sheathed his saw and wiped the sweat from his brow as he waited for them to get closer. Deactivating his sharingan, he waited. The closer they got the more he noticed, they must have been at least 50 strong, with one figure leading them on a horse, a leader maybe? How they could all wear black in this weather was beyond him. As they got around 15m away, the man help up his hand and they all stopped. He took a few steps forwards on his horse as it turned sideways looking down on Sin.

"You, boy. What happened here?"

Sin had to think for a moment before remembering he'd destroyed the entire underground temple.

"I'm not sure, the ground just kinda, sunk in on itself..."

The man didn't accept this, he drew his jagged sword and pointed it at Sin, who took a step back holding up his hands.

"Don't lie to me boy, those rocks were here not long ago, we saw them on the horizon, maybe you'd like to answer to our lord, Jashin"

There was something about playing dumb when it came to bad guys. They couldn't help but tell you who they were with their threats. Just as Sin planned. Didn't take him many seconds to realise they'd come like the rest for that temple, they worshipped the same insane god. They wanted immortality and they were willing to kill all who got in their way. Sin took another step back, took a quick look over his shoulder before looking back around.

"Oh that? Yeah... my bad.... my hand slipped, next thing you know... some underground temple is exploding... how about that?"

The man's face flickered to anger instantly as he got off his horse and held his blade to Sin's throat, a mere inch away.

"You little bastard, how dare you desecrate a sacred site of jashin, where is the one who was sealed within?"

"Sealed? Oh you mean the guy that wouldn't die?"

"Yes, the first of our lords true prophets... where is he!"

"Yeah, don't worry he isn't dead, he's just you know.... in some weird realm of darkness sealed away forever where you and you're moronic cult will never get your hands on the secrets... funny right? All of you came here, so many evil deeds and this..."

The man almost lost it, but before he could react to Sin's words, Sin dropped down under the blade, his sharingan activating as he struck the man's knee with such force causing him to drop down, as it snapped in the wrong direction. Sin stopping in a kneeling position twisting, grabbing the man by his throat with his left hand, slamming him into the ground as he screamed out in pain.

"I have questions for you.... but first..."

He saw the mob of cultists rushing in his direction. 50 strong it would seem, some moderate chakra levels in there. How had all this happened in such a short time? Well, it was time to deal with them. With a single hand Seal, Sin placed an illusion on all of them, robbing them of their sight instantly as darkness washed over all of them.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Though that wasn't all, in a burst of speed Sin Sin passed through the group and with in that instance of confusion he took full advantage. As he entered the ground, he held his sword out to the right slicing through 5 people as he passed through. In the same time he dropped two smoke bombs with his left hand and place an explosive tag on the second man in. Dashing through cleanly using his sharingan to avoid any dangers. He slid to a halt on the other side as he spun around, his blood soaked sword still in hand, the 5 he'd sliced through, free from the illusion due to the pain but mortally wounded and dropped to the ground. One spoke "Behind", the other choking on his own blood managed to say "genjutsu".

This didn't matter, it had the right effect, it caused the opening, the confusion for him to make his first move. Now the smoke bombs went off, they began choking as they each tried to free themselves from the illusion. One cry came "look out", but the explosive tag from the back of the group went off, the explosion killing 10 more, creating more smoke, throwing sand and dust up around, blinded, coughing, choking, the distraction, chaos. Sin could read all their motions, their chakra systems, everything, like the world was moving in slow motion. Now one of front men lunged forwards with a downward slash. It was so easy to read, Sin could side step, grabbing him by the wrist and stabbed him through the chest with his own demon blade. Taking his blood soaked sword out, he pulled on the man's wrist causing him to fall to the side behind him as the life left his eyes.

The next came straight after thrusting his own blade forwards Sin stepped to the outside, bringing his sword down on the back of the mans, using his free hand to grab the handle of the sword. He'd then punch the man in the face with his right hand with his sword in it, breaking his nose. The man brought both his hands to his face as he cried out in agony, Sin now had his sword in hand slicing both his blades across the man's stomach, in a scissor like motion, slicing him clean in half. Another down.

Sin now stood, blood on both blades, some spattered on his face. Smoke in the air, some people on fire from the explosion, others still in the illusion. He held both the blades out to the side with a clear message... "Bring it on".

Now they tried something different, several kunai came from one side, SIn could easily duck, dodge, parry, it was like he was dancing through their attacks in such a flow. A cut here and their, a block, deflecting, stabbing, blood almost lingering in the air as he sliced, cutting them down one by one. They stopped in their advance as they all tried throwing kunai and shuriken, they would of had him, but as they were about to his, currents of wind rapidly spun around him pushing them away.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

There was a short pause. The wind stopped, the blades dropped to the ground as Sin stood unharmed. At this point he was stood int he middle of the group. About 30 remained with him at the centre. It was time to try something new, something suited for this kind of situation. He was about to cross a line. He dropped the spare sword and put his own away. No one moved, from what they had seen they weren't sure how to react to this. They stood on edge watching, waiting. He brought his hands together, and with that he released a mass of chakra all around him flowing through the earth itself, all around, gathering minerals and with it his chakra would flow into those he'd just slain. The ones he'd just cut down started moving, rising to their feet in they could. The group stepped back as their fallen comrades raised as Zombies.

(Kinjutsu Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō) Forbidden Earth Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
Chakra: 5 per corpse (150) (-10 per turn)
Description: This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique" because it focuses upon using the earth itself as a medium to revive corpses. By utilising soil in the local ground, the user can revive the fallen present there in one of two ways. The first version allows the user to seemingly continuously resurrect a large number of slain people as zombies, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or techniques at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy, capable of enduring little more than Taijutsu and D-Rank Ninjutsu. The amount of zombies raised is directly proportional to the chakra spent to search through the ground and awaken the corpse's remains. Some corpses may not be in a perfect state, being deteriorated or decomposed, in which case, earth will form the missing areas into functional parts. If the technique is deactivated either by the user or if the user is killed, the zombies will immediately turn to dust. The second version allows the user to bring a person back as a perfect resurrection, able to use all their skills from when alive, with the addition of a preset directive the person is forced to obey despite being consciously aware. Unlike the Impure World Reincarnation technique, the soul is not bound to the body nor can the user completely overcome the targets personality. In this case, the user needs access to both a large amount of chakra as well as the fresh, preserved corpse of the target. The limitation of this technique is that, while with Impure World Reincarnation one can summon the pre-prepared revived ninjas at any time and how many times one needs by summoning them, with this technique, the user can only use it once and cannot prepare it beforehand. This means that the user will either need to bring a sealed corpse and perform the technique in the midst of battle or perform it in a fallen enemy who will then be used for as long as is necessary. Another difference is that the revived ninja is not immune to damage and will not regenerate if damaged though injury is not enough to stop it and the corpse will continue to work and function while it has some way to do so. At any time, by performing a Snake hand seal and snapping their fingers, the caster of this technique releases the resurrected targets, turning them into loose soil.
Note: The technique can only be used once.
Note: First version will produce how many corpses the user is willing to pay chakra for, all of which will last until destroyed.
Note: Second version can only be used in one corpse and requires access to a corpse which will not be usable anymore once the technique or the battle ends but that can last while chakra is fueled to sustain it or the technique is ended.
Note: In either cases, defeating the caster of the technique ends the technique.
Note: To use a corpse, the user must have sealed it in an official fight, approved by an RP Moderator, linking to which, upon reviving, is mandatory.

"Is this not what you wanted? A form of immortality? Don't be afraid, your turn will come...."

But Sin waited for the last moment, when they tried to step back away from his zombies, that they forgot, Sin had already killed some at the back of the group, they would attack first, lunging on the cultists, biting, tearing, never relenting. Now mass chaos took over. Cultists trying to escape his Zombies. In the confusion and smoke, Sin just stood at the centre of it all, laughing, a darkness in him now coming out showing itself. The cultist fought, 30 dropped down to 18 by the time they had cut down their former comrades. A blood bath indeed. All tired, angry, the strongest remained. They surrounded Sin, no escape now, only a meter away from him, but he didn't move he just laughed.

"You know, i thought you'd be smarter than this. You see the dead rise and you get so focused on those few. Now, you see, you all came here looking for something right? That undead guy, okay it's not the same as my little powers, necromancy isn't really my thing, just a lil treat for you all, but the funny thing is, you know the history here don't you?"

They looked at him confused, what the hell was he on about?

"Well, you see, this land has the name 'the bone fields' right? How did it get that name? How many people have been fighting here? That's a lot of you know... dead?"

That's when the smoke began to clear around the remaining group and they could all see behind their own comrades. The sight was horrific.

You must be registered for see images

They turned, they tried to fight but they were truly outnumbered, there was no escape, the numbers too great, it was a true slaughter. Sin just stood in the center of the chaos, waiting, watching, until the last man was cut down, all of them hacked apart by the vengeful undead. With that over Sin released his jutsu and headed over to the leader of the cultists who, apart from his leg was unhurt, he was lying in terror, trying to crawl away as Sin approached. But it was no use, Sin reached him with ease and crouched down by him and grabbed him by the throat.

"Well that was fun right? Right up your street? Mass slaughter? Undead? Pain? Suffering? Isn't this the kind of stuff you and your fanatics love? Well now you see where it gets you. But a man of your level, is sure you know the where abouts of other cultists such as yourself, and that information would truly be wonderful. So you'll be coming with me. One way or another, you WILL tell me...."

[Mission end: Next time, time for some torture]

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,152💸
Kumi
3,929💴
Status
Story elements chosen:

• Torture a suspect
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 31/03/19
Relevant mission links:

Additional information:

Blood soaked the very sands behind him as Sin dragged the leader of the mob with him throwing him up against the rocks. His leg was broken, snapped back the wrong way, he was in too much pain to resist, just crying out in pain for no one to hear him. Sin now knelt down in front' of him looking him in the eyes. The man had a look of hatred and fear in his eyes at the same time.

"Now, you have an idea of what i can do, so it's quite simple, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, i know which i'd prefer, but it comes down to you. I want to know all the locations of your cults, so i can put an end to it all... so now... what will it be?"

The man simply spat in Sin's face, though in a swift motion as the spit hit Sin's face he punched the man with a right hook, with enough force to knock one of his teeth out and cause him to spit out blood.

"Now, lets try this again. You see, you aren't going anywhere, and i've got as long as it takes to be honest. Now, the thing is, you're probably sat there thinking 'Well i'll die anyway' if i torture you too much right? Well here's the fun part, that's only if i take it all out on your body...."

With that Sin's eyes spiralled, the three tomoe sharingan swirling as he made eye contact with the man once more...

Genjutsu

The man looked around. He was in a chair, in a world of it's own, bound to it. The sky dark, thunder rolling through the sky, the air smelled like burnt flesh. In the distance screams could be heard, people being tortured. It was a hell in itself. He looked around for Sin but he was no where, he tried look over his shoulder but couldn't see anything but the dark plains. He turned back and realised he couldn't feel the pain in his leg, he looked down and it looked normal, what was going on?

"This is my world...."

The man jumped in his seat, looking up, there was Sin in a dark robe, stood in front of him but when?

"... Did you not hear me... oh you're wondering about your leg? Well in your mind that's not hurting right now, but how long will that last for? Oh look it's broke again..."

In that moment the man's leg snapped back to how it had been before and the pain soared through his leg for what seemed like an endless time before it was gone. He looked up and now he was surrounded, all of these people, were Sin. Clones maybe? But what was going on.

"And here i thought you were smarter than that. Clearly i was wrong. You're a prisoner of your own mind, and well, i'm in control of that, your very senses, what you see, touch, feel, smell, hear.... i control it all. Now, lets make this easy, where are the locations of your other cultist friends, nice and easy..."

"**** you! I'll never tell someone like y...."

He didn't even get to finish his sentence, several copies of Sin were stabbing him, at the same time, the pain excruciating, the sharp searing pain through his body, this would be it, the pain was too much, he couldn't take it, just when he was on the edge, it was all gone. He was out of breath, gasping, how could he keep doing this. What was going on... then it hit him... the look on his eyes said it all.

"Ah i see, you finally caught up. This is all an illusion. My illusion... what ever i want..."

A bar of gold appeared in his hand.

"Where ever i want us to be..."

The area warped to the be the top of a sky scraper...

"And what ever i want to happen...."

He was in front of the man kicking him of the building as he plumetted down to the ground below, as he hit it with such force the shock and agony shot through his body but then it was gone and he opened his eyes to be back in the chair like when all this began.

"...i control it all. There is no escape, now how much can you take? How much pain, how much suffering... just need to answer a few little questions and it will all be over."

In reality there Sin Knelt, looking the man in the eyes as time passed. Using his Copy wheel eye illusion he could create any illusion he wanted, but over time it was draining, unlike the legendary Tsukiyomi that could inflict a lifetime of damage in mere moments, he would have to make the most of the time he could afford with such a complex skill. He'd already used a lot of chakra blowing up the temple, sealing the immortal and fighting the horde with zombies, he'd have to make this quick.

Gen

The man sat in the chair out of breath in the hellish realm that Sin had created.
Gen

"So, what will it be, which was your favourite way to suffer? I quite like the thought of your skin slowly burning away bit by bit with acid slowly dripping on you like in the tales of Loki with the snake... yeah lets go with that..."

Sin raised his hand, the man was shaking in the chair, sweating....

"Okay Okay... i'll tell you... i only know of one other cult, based in the land of fire... near of of those old castles... the bare is called the "Tavener" or something like that... i can't take it any more... please just let me go... i'll never do any of that again..."

Sin lowered his arm and smiled.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it..."

"S...so i can go now....?"

The illusion slowly began to end... but what came next...

The man was freed from the illusion as he was burning alive, the sheer pain from the flames breaking the illusion. He writhed in pain but it was for nothing, with his leg broken he couldn't move... a minute passed at most before he remained still... never to move again.

"You'll never do it again as you'll never have the chance... nor will any of your cultist comrades... i'll put an end to it once and for all...."

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

[Mission end]

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,152💸
Kumi
3,929💴
Status
Mission Rank: 2 = C
Story elements chosen:

• Build technology
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 03/04/19
Relevant mission links:

Additional information:

As Sin left behind his path of destruction and bodies, he thought ahead in how he was going to actually deal with his approach to dealing with the next cult of Jashin. This was a one off, a rabble of weaklings that he could read their chakra levels. It was out in the open, easy pickings, they came to him. But this wouldn't be the same next time. If he got too close he'd be sensed by any actual shinobi next time or any barriers and such, this wouldn't be of any use to him. Instead he'd have to plan this out.

After travelling for about an hour he sat down in the shade behind some rocks, taking a drink, relaxing for a minute. It had been a long couple of days for him, he hadn't really rested since getting here. As he sat leaning back against the rock he tried to think of how to work out how he'd be able to spy on the next cult without getting caught, he could try hiding his chakra but that never usually worked. He sat looking up to see some birds of prey in the air. He could try using the hawks as scouts, but again, they'd be senses, who knew what would happen to them, he didn't want to risk his friends. Anything living could be sensed...

"That's it..."

That's when it came to him, "anything living", the answer was clear, technology. He sat forwards now, deep in thought about how he'd go about this. First he'd have to come up with a theme. He took his bag off his back, hanging from it were three small birds he'd caught, dead, ready for his next meal. But he had new ideas for one of them. He'd start by cutting it open, removing everything from the inside, bit by bit, leaving just it's empty skin with feathers on it, before using his water to wash it all out and his hands. The meat from inside he put in a pot, that would be a meal for later but his main interest right now was the idea of camouflage.

Now taking out the kit of tools from his back he looked at what he had. First he'd need to create a frame in the shape of a bird with wings that he could thread through. It was out of a thin, light metal he'd acquired, one that was easier to bend and shape. Always useful to have for one thing or another, a couple of sheets of that did the trick. Now he looked at the bits and pieces he had. A small little motor circuit would be great for working the wings, which he fitted with ease, it was like making a toy for a kid, But the real struggle was to come.

He looked at it and wondered the best way to use this as a spy tool really. He'd need a visual and sound connection, but how would you go about this. He sat and pondered. He'd made sure the bird worked in the sense it could fly and be controlled, that was easy. That's when his next idea came. He took out his phone, looking at it. It had the camera, mic, speaker, with his head phones. He pulled the back off his phone and began dismantling it. He fitted the main tiny board and battery into the bird, soldiering it to the frame within, taking the wires within and threading them to the head of bird. In here, in one eye, he fitted the camera, putting the linking screen to one side. He then fitted the mic to the other eye connecting the two.

That was only half the job though. He now turned his attention to the head phones and the screen. The head phones were easiest, using that wireless connection to fit the head phone behind his ear, talking to the eye in the bird with the mic and he could hear it in his ear. It would take a little tweaking to stop the distortion, before he'd fit it properly. Now for the screen, he would fold it around, shaping it, creating a thin layer, that would act as a contact lense which would display what the bird would see. All of this taking hours to do. It sounded easy but it was all so intricate. Sin had already had to sit in a cave making a cloak to try and hide himself from those pursuing him (here). He was accustomed to working in difficult situations to suit his needs when driven like this.

After hours of work, it was going dark and with it the temperature dropping. Sin would wrap up warm as he finished the final touches to his bird. He would then use the little remote he'd made to control the bird, pushing one button, it would then begin to fly as he caused it to fly up, in the sky looking around, he could see it all, everything for miles. He forgot how good the camera on his phone had really been, what a world to live in. He could hear other birds off in the distance as he controlled the bird to fly around for a while before returning to him. He had exactly what he needed. A nice piece of spy equipment that the enemy would have a hard time noticing.

[Kairosu no unpan hito: Kairos fateweaver]
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/a
Description: This is an adaptation of the ninja tech drone seen in the series, though designed in a different way. Instead of being used for offensive purposes, it's used for tracking or scouting missions. This is designed to look like a small hawk so as to blend in to most situations. It is powered by a battery rather than through chakra which helps it go undetected when being used, the one downside to this is doujutsu would be able to recognise it due to it's like of flowing chakra should they see it out in the open. It is made of a light alloy which allows it to fly by flapping it's wings to help it blend in. This small hawk has visual and sound receptors allowing it to see and hear, which is then relayed back to the user through a small devise they fit behind their ear that links this to the user through information in a way similar to chakra sensing ( instead of directly hearing or seeing, it is translated into feedback the user is made aware of, unlike Rinnegan linked Paths or animals). This can fly around while relaying information to the user up to 2 landmarks away allowing them to scout out potential threats for the user. This battery will last for 10 turns of travel in total allowing it to scout and return for short periods at a time. They eyes are similar to that of a hawk in a sense they were designed to be able to zoom in and focus on something in detail with their vision for a clear picture, much like on a modern day camera. Though its made of a metal alloy, the hawk can be destroyed by any B rank and below jutsu.