Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like all ancient religions, Islam has outdated injunctions/regulations from a modern moral perspective.
And in the ancient world, keeping slaves(concubines) was the norm. And as the entire social structure was centred around the family/tribe especially amongst nomads such as the Hebrews and Arabs, threats to that cohesion , such as adultery were dealt with severely. So it isn't much of a surprise to find those 2 phenomenon co existing. For the 7th century Arab, those two laws were completely acceptable.

And F.uck the west. The people in Muslim country's need to secularise/progress for their own sake. Atatürk again, is the perfect role model here: he adapted secular reforms for the purpose of liberating his nation from western influence, and so that they won't fall behind the west. Not to emulate the west, and certainly not to be puppets of the west like the Saudis are.

And the only people who can 'dethrone' the Saudis from their perch, are Muslims themselves. Bottom line: Muslim nations are backward, they take religion too seriously and its been at the expense of educational, scientific and material progress.

So I'll reiterate: the Muslim world needs a reformation.
I love how even though as a Muslim, I disagree with a lot of what you have to say, your posts are still respectable to me. Unlike some people.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats the last thing we need, that bast.ard wasn't even Muslim if done those things to Muslims ataturk(banning the veil, banning Arabic, not letting Muslim women with hijab teach or study)

If there is one day the law would allow me to get away with a crime, I would assassinate ataturk tbh
As a Turkish person i smell stinky bullshit here. State must be seperated from religion, period. Alphabet reforms made to increase literacy rates since Arabic alphabet is really hard and make alphabet more fitting with spoken language which was Turkish not Arabic. Many people used Arabic alphabet until 60ies in personal scripts, it was not official an that is that. You can not even distinguish Arabic alphabet and Arabic language probably though why would i tell this.

Funny how you brought women with veil not getting education while disregarding the reforms in republician era which brought drastic opportunities for women in education.

Lmao look Atatürk with his wife:
You must be registered for see images

Lol assasinate Atatürk. Son, it had been tried before by way more capable and motivated people.

I do not get Islamists who bash Atatürk and then use our country as a punchline to prove a Muslim majority country can be modern. Like NarutoKage2 said, Atatürk was a ruler who worked for country's independence unlike other many other Muslim nations. The crescent moon on country's flag represents Islam, our national anthem has refrences to faith itself. People make it look like he went Stalin on religion while it was not banned at all. He made required secular reforms for the most part, like banning shit like cults and marrige with 4 wives.

I think he had faults, but truly the criticisms of radical religious folks are always off the mark.

Last edited: