BelphaZar

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay best theory i have heard for boruto the manga. You think otherwise let me in on it im interest

[video=youtube_share;CQrVagykMcA]https://youtu.be/CQrVagykMcA[/video]​

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also you need the Tenseigan Altar, which Naruto and Hinata destroyed.

Boruto will be OP adult when he masters the elements (Hiruzen level), gets Sage Mode (from his father) and unlocks the Byakugan (birthright from his mother). All which are doable for him.

oxtopus

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To unlock tenseigan,hyuga eyes and moon otsutsuki body are needed,boruto isn't getting tenseigan unless he toneri comes to earth to give him some dna.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also you need the Tenseigan Altar, which Naruto and Hinata destroyed.

Boruto will be OP adult when he masters the elements (Hiruzen level), gets Sage Mode (from his father) and unlocks the Byakugan (birthright from his mother). All which are doable for him.
That was never really stated and Toneri was using it after it got destroyed. And apparently Hamura had before the Altar even existed.

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay best theory i have heard for boruto the manga. You think otherwise let me in on it im interest

[video=youtube_share;CQrVagykMcA]https://youtu.be/CQrVagykMcA[/video]​
If sasuke were hell bent on making bolt>>Naruto he would acquire Sharingan for him.....=D
Tenseigan doesn't seem likely because Tenseigan was actually a cluster of Byakugan. It consisted of Byakugan of an entire clan(the actual thing generating the power and Chakra). Even if without all that Bolt manages to unlock it wasn't it supposed to be temporary or was that solely in Toneri's case just because he got defeated his tenseigan faded......So if and only if there is a way to make it permanent only then this theory is possible......Sasuke is almost immortal(as he told naruto) so i think if this pattern continues Sasuke might end up making Bolt the guardian of his rinnegan or something........