2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Prepare for the End of Term Test!"

Boku no Hero Academia Manga Chapter 60 Discussion and 61 Predictions

Discuss Boku no Hero Academia Manga 60 here and predict the next chapter, Boku no Hero Academia Manga 61

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Leaf19

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgot there was a new chapter, bout to go read it

Simple chapter this week

^I laughed pretty hard at these pages

Good to see more Class A and B interactions

Bakugou is literally the Sasuke of the series. Having a hard time accepting Midoriya as a rival. Can't accept the fact that Midoriya may surpass him

Midoriya and Bakugou are obviously going to have a hard time cooperating.

It was a good chapter, pretty enjoyable. And to add on can we all just take a moment to appreciate the beautifully detailed art Kōhei Horikoshi and his editors have to offer to us readers weekly.

4/5 for me

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple chapter this week

^I laughed pretty hard at these pages

Good to see more Class A and B interactions

Bakugou is literally the Sasuke of the series. Having a hard time accepting Midoriya as a rival. Can't accept the fact that Midoriya may surpass him

Midoriya and Bakugou are obviously going to have a hard time cooperating.

It was a good chapter, pretty enjoyable. And to add on can we all just take a moment to appreciate the beautifully detailed art Kōhei Horikoshi and his editors have to offer to us readers weekly.

4/5 for me
His personality doesn't really match Sasuke that much. Todoroki reminds me more of Part 1 Sasuke tbh.

Leaf19

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His personality doesn't really match Sasuke that much. Todoroki reminds me more of Part 1 Sasuke tbh.
Not personality wise. Only aspect Bakugou reminds me of Sasuke is the urge to not get surpassed, and that's when jealousy kicks in. In Naruto and Sasuke's case, Naruto was getting stronger. Sasuke was becoming more jealous because Naruto was improving drastically while Sasuke wasn't noticing any differences in his skills. Which is why he left Konoha.

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not personality wise. Only aspect Bakugou reminds me of Sasuke is the urge to not get surpassed, and that's when jealousy kicks in. In Naruto and Sasuke's case, Naruto was getting stronger. Sasuke was becoming more jealous because Naruto was improving drastically while Sasuke wasn't noticing any differences in his skills. Which is why he left Konoha.
Oh yeah its exactly like that, and this chapter kinda forshadowed something big involving Bakugou when Eraser-Head noticed something off about him.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next chapter is hyped up big time. Can't wait for them to work together!
I hope so because Bakugou has been annoying me a bit lately with his highly aggressive and egotistical attitude, which totally does not match the fact that he gets good test scores. I mean so far he has been so out of control that he's almost a villain, something several characters noted. Especially his behavior towards Midoriya is highly explosive. In fact he's so obsessed with him that by now I'm thinking he has some weird kind of a minority complex towards him.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope so because Bakugou has been annoying me a bit lately with his highly aggressive and egotistical attitude, which totally does not match the fact that he gets good test scores. I mean so far he has been so out of control that he's almost a villain, something several characters noted. Especially his behavior towards Midoriya is highly explosive. In fact he's so obsessed with him that by now I'm thinking he has some weird kind of a minority complex towards him.
Yeah I remember we talked about this, I was growing okay with his attitude because he was growing up like this due to being surrounded by people who worshiped him basically for having such a strong power but it's just outright annoying now. I mean how can I view this guy as a hero? He doesn't even care for anything but being the strongest hero there is, and that can easily stretch out to the villain side as-well (maybe even both).

For some weird reason people think that Byakguou has some hidden feelings for Midoriya :lol

Like 'those' kind of feelings. Either-way this is a make or break it moment for his character, we'll definitely be seeing where he goes after the next few chapters. It can one of two ways:

I. He sucks it up and works together with Midoriya and learns something that benefits his character and he goes through growth like Todoroki.

II. Or he just voluntarily gets worse and mentally loses it where they have to remove him from the school for good.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I remember we talked about this, I was growing okay with his attitude because he was growing up like this due to being surrounded by people who worshiped him basically for having such a strong power but it's just outright annoying now. I mean how can I view this guy as a hero? He doesn't even care for anything but being the strongest hero there is, and that can easily stretch out to the villain side as-well (maybe even both).

For some weird reason people think that Byakguou has some hidden feelings for Midoriya :lol

Like 'those' kind of feelings. Either-way this is a make or break it moment for his character, we'll definitely be seeing where he goes after the next few chapters. It can one of two ways:

I. He sucks it up and works together with Midoriya and learns something that benefits his character and he goes through growth like Todoroki.

II. Or he just voluntarily gets worse and mentally loses it where they have to remove him from the school for good.
The only time feelings like that pop up in a SJ manga like Boku no Hero Academia, it happens under the form of an okama...and Bakugou is no okama.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only time feelings like that pop up in a SJ manga like Boku no Hero Academia, it happens under the form of an okama...and Bakugou is no okama.
I wonder what's his real problem then, he shouldn't feel inferior to Midoriya just because he's grown from being a weak little runt..