Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information

Name : Bobby Drake
Nickname : Iceman
Clan : Haku's clan

Looks

Iceman's appearance while in ice form has changed significantly over the years. In the early X-Ninja stories, his appearance is more reminiscent of a snowman. The explanation given is that frost formed on his skin when he used his abilities. Now he looks like a man covered in a layer of ice.

Personality

According to writer The Pervy Sage "one of Iceman's best personality traits is that emotionally Bobby Drake is like the ice he manipulates -- not cold but transparent. 'He's devastatingly honest. He is very up-front with his emotions and his thoughts all the time. "Also, he's obviously incredibly brave both in terms of facing external, physical danger as well as facing up to unpleasant situations and admitting his own mistakes.This emotional honesty can often complicate matters for Bobby, especially in matters of love. Sometimes Bobby is looked down upon as being immature, but this is just a guise for his insecurities and well noted fear of change, he is easily made emotionally uncomfortable by his own short-comings and this often alters Bobby's child-like joviality into sullen moodiness (which does not help in the perception that he is immature).

Village Info
Village of Birth : Haku's Village
Village of Alliance : Konoha

Rank/Chakra Info

Ninja Rank : Kage
Specialty : Lightning, Ice

Your ninjutsu :

- Mastered
- Mastered
- Mastered
- Mastered
- Mastered
Ninjutsu - E + Shadow clones, summoning jutsu, Elephant summoning trained by faust
Genjutsu -
Taijutsu -

Ice Release KG
(Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki) - Ice Style: Snow Storm Of Swallows
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A snow blizzard of swallow shaped ice.

(Hyouton: Sensatsu Suishou) - Ice Style: 1000 Needles Of Death
Description: The user makes Ice senbon that attack from all directions.

(Hyouton: Rouga Nadare) - Ice Style: Wolf Avalanche
Description: An avalanche of snow shaped like a wolf pack.

(Hyouton: Itsukaku) - Ice Style: One Horned Whale
Range: Short
Description: A giant snow whale that crashes down on its prey.

(Hyouton: Hyourou) - Ice Style: Ice Prison
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 15(+5 to make it chase the opponent)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A prison that can serve as a shielding wall or that can capture and freeze the opponent in a block of ice.

B-Rank

(Hyouton: Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu) - Ice Style: Black Dragon Blizzard
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A black spiraling blizzard of snow shaped like a dragon.

(Hyouton: Haryuu Mouko) - Ice Style: Destructive Dragon Fierce Tiger
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A condensed Flow of ice shaped like a dragon.

A-Rank

(Hyouton: Souryuu Boufuusetsu) - Ice Style: Twin Black Dragon Blizzard
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: Twin black spiraling blizzards shape like dragons.

S-Rank

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Makyou Hyoushou) - Secret Ice Style: Demonic Ice Mirrors
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Mirrors of ice that surround the enemy in that give the user high speed and allow the user to travel between to attack.

Background History

Robert Louis Drake was born in Haku's Village in the land of water, to "parents unknown". Bobby first discovered his ice abilities at a young age when he became unable to stop feeling cold and shivering. He was able to keep his discovery hidden to everyone by The Pervy Sage, and was soon able to gain control over the feelings. Around this time school bully convinced his gang of friends to attack Bobby encased him in ice. After that The Land of Water, organized a lynch mob, believing Bobby to be dangerous. The mob broke into the Drake household and overpowered him. The local ninja noticed that things were getting out of hand and took Bobby into custody for his own protection. The story made it's way to Professor Pervy, who became interested in Bobby for a team he was forming.

Battle Music

Battles

Won - 2
Lost - 0

Replacing my old bio =

Last edited:

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice, but under your ninjutsu it says you havn't done any water or wind training...which is what you need to make an ice bio :p

So it'll probably be declined until you learn Water and Wind, but I like the bio overall.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually doesnt say that i know ice lol
Excuse me o_O:

Iceman's appearance while in ice form has changed significantly over the years. In the early X-Ninja stories, his appearance is more reminiscent of a snowman. The explanation given is that frost formed on his skin when he used his abilities. Now he looks like a man covered in a layer of ice
Robert Louis Drake was born in Haku's Village in the land of water, to "parents unknown". Bobby first discovered his ice abilities at a young age when he became unable to stop feeling cold and shivering. He was able to keep his discovery hidden to everyone by The Pervy Sage, and was soon able to gain control over the feelings. Around this time school bully convinced his gang of friends to attack Bobby encased him in ice.
You say it multiple times -_- no wind, no water = no ice.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate bios with english names. O_O

They sound lame, and it doesn't go with "Naruto" saga. xd

Nice bio whatsoever.

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know right, but pervy said I needed a custom bio cause they are more efficient than a cannon bio. However, I SUCK at the custom bio stuff, I cant think up a background to save my life lol, just look at my scarface bio im replacing for this, youll see what i mean...

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know right, but pervy said I needed a custom bio cause they are more efficient than a cannon bio. However, I SUCK at the custom bio stuff, I cant think up a background to save my life lol, just look at my scarface bio im replacing for this, youll see what i mean...
Meh, I used to suck at them too. xd

Just be creative.