Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without any issues, and Tenten's analysis on the technique being well, Minato threw another scroll towards her. It would seem that Wind would become one of Tenten's favorite elements due to it complimenting her Bukijutsu so well. Minato then smiled as he began to talk.

"Well done, it is indeed a good technique for combination with Bukijutsu. Other than that, here you go."

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

"Now, the next technique is once more weapons orientated, where the technique starts off by infusing your Wind based chakra into a bladed weapon or a kunai. Once you have done so, these bladed weapons can be manipulated to spin and attack the target. Of course, one would have to keep on focusing on the weapons, in order to keep them going towards the opponent. Use it on my clone."

Minato creates a clone that dashes towards Tenten.
After hearing Minato-sama out, Tenten starts molding a decent amount of wind chakra. Taking out 3 shurikens and 3 kunais from her pouches at the same time. While she is still holding onto them; sharp coat of wind chakra is enveloping the weapons; she is seen deeply focused as sensei is producing a bunshin. As the bunshin is seen to start running towards Tenten she throws the shurikens from her right hand upwards to her left, and the kunais from her left hand upwards to her right; immediatly reverting her concetration on the infused wind chakra. At the very same second she threw the weapons upwards, both kunais and shurikens start spinning at a considerable speed, producing a wind sfx that only stronger wind jutsus and nature itself are able to produce. While the bunshin is already at low-mid range from Tenten (5-7 meters), she motions both of her hands from their upwards positions to her sides, crossing them in a swift motion. The spinning ninja tools immediatly slam into incoming bunshin; momentarily poofing it out on impact from the sheer force of the weapons and the cutting wind chakra infused onto them.

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

She proceeds walking towards sensei and the cloud bunshin left behind, once again picking up the weapons, putting them away in her pouch, while giving a short insight on the technique.

Yes Minato-san; this was the technique I was refering to on our before learnt jutsu. It really compliments my bukijutsu in so many ways. Let's say I do my "Twist Rising Dragons" from the countless ninja tools in one scroll, while infusing every single peace of weaponry in that fearsome steel dragon, to increase it's raw power even more. It's a really awesome offensive technique. Other than the usuall elemental pros and cons, the biggest disadvantage with this jutsu is that you need to keep your focus while infusing the blades/ninja tools; which can be a problem if one is in a close up battle.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tenten simply became better as the training went on. Minato was actually quite surprised, as he didn't expect her to be this good. Without a doubt, Minato went on and threw the scroll towards her and continued to talk.

"That was very well done, keep it up. Here is the technique you just learned."

Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

"Now the next technique starts off by forming the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake hand seals, and then manipulating your Wind based chakra. After doing so, you are capable of creating a powerful gust of Wind that can cause a large tree to be uprooted. The Wind is aimed to take down anything in your line of sight. The technique has a alternative, where you release a small blast that can be ignited by fire. Use the technique to blast my clone away."

Minato creates a clone that runs towards Tenten.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Minato-sama has sent a bunshin running towards her, Tenten has already started to mold wind chakra; molding an sufficient amount she instantly redirects it to her lungs, and blows it trough her mouth towards the bunshin in a form of an intense and widespread gust of wind before which doing a Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit - Snake sequence of handseals in an breathtaking speed.

Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

While the bunshin was on mid-range and approaching Tenten, he instantly gets blown several meters away before poofing out from the razor sharp currents in the attack.

Tenten turns to her right and proceeds to walk towards Minato-sensei.

Ok, so it's a nice combo jutsu with a katon attack, it's main advantage is it's diverse range and width, making it an acceptably good long range elemental attack or as an defensive from kunais, shurikens etc.

Main disadvantage is it's long sequence of handseals, along with the usuall elemental cons.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The easy part of Wind Release was now in progress. Wind release was known to be one of the easiest elements to teach, or at least for Minato, who had gained a liking for the element. He hoped his liking off the element would be rub off on Tenten during training. Perhaps she already liked it.

"Nicely done, Tenten. Here is the technique you just learned."

Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

"Now, manipulate your Wind based chakra in your lungs, and release it from your mouth in the form of a sphere. This sphere is aimed towards the opponent, and can cause the opponent to be blown back with ease. An easy technique to get rid off an opponent that gets too close, or just blast someone in the face. Anyway, use it on my clone."

Reactions: Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After sucessfully mastering the previous wind jutsu; Tenten carefully listens to Minato-sama's new set of instructions, after which she starts molding up a vast amount of wind chakra to her mouth, expelling it in a form of of a compresssed sphere of wind, roaring towards the bunshin on the approach; as the bunshin came on short range he gets poofed out with the razor sharp winds from the sphere of wind Tenten blew out towards him.

Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

A nice elemental tech, even though depicted as strictly attack type of jutsu, I believe it is usable as a def tech aswell. Especially in close combat. Along with the usuall elemental pros and cons the main advantage of this tech is that it doesen't require handseals. A pretty decent backup untill we hit S ranks and you teach me the Great Vacuum Sphere.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She did the technique quite well once more. Without delay, Minato threw the scroll towards Tenten. He also smiled showing that he was indeed happy that she was doing so well in training, hopefully she would remember these teachings for the rest of her life.

"Excellent, Tenten. Here you go."

Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

"The next technique starts off by forming the Ram hand seal, and then manipulating your Wind based chakra. You will then release a gust of Wind that forms into several tornadoes. When combined with Fire Release: Running Fire, it forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane. So, if you have the technique, combine them, if not then just use it alone against my clone."

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tenten patiently listens to last of the sensei's inputs; molding up a vast amount of wind chakra; while molding a single Ram handseal.

She decides to release the molded up wind chakra trough her hands she lifted in the direction of the incoming bunshin. The instense gust of wind forms into several small scaled wind tornadoes running amok around Tenten, ripping the small rubble and pieces of ground in the air; as Minato-san's bunshin is on short range, the entirety of the tornadoes smashes onto him on motion of Tenten's hand, right before impact they meld together in a respectfull sized hurricane, immediatly poofing the bunshin out and dispersing afterwards.

Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

Minato-sama, this is a great tech that requires a single handseal; I would use it in close combat for defensive and distraction purposes. Or as you sad with combining it with Running Fire, which I did not learn yet. The usuall elemental pros and cons are worth. I got no further questions regarding this technique sensei.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato smiled as he got the next scroll ready. She got the hang of it, he thought. Wind was now easy for her to do, and so Minato thought of a way to thank her for her good work so far. He had something in mind, but only after the next technique would he tell her. Nonetheless, they went on.

"Great, Tenten. Here you go."

Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

"Now the next technique is one that can also be used in a large combination with both Fire and Earth, The technique starts off by forming the needed Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals. After doing so, you will manipulate your Wind based chakra to release a vortex of Wind that you will blast towards your opponent. This vortex can be combined with Fire Release: Running Fire, to create a powerful inferno and then Earth Release: Earth Corridor, trapping the opponent in a corridor like structure, as the inferno approaches them. A nice combination, utilizing three elements. Use it on my clone (just the basic, since you don't have training in that Fire technique.)"

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato smiled as he got the next scroll ready. She got the hang of it, he thought. Wind was now easy for her to do, and so Minato thought of a way to thank her for her good work so far. He had something in mind, but only after the next technique would he tell her. Nonetheless, they went on.

"Great, Tenten. Here you go."

"Now the next technique is one that can also be used in a large combination with both Fire and Earth, The technique starts off by forming the needed Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals. After doing so, you will manipulate your Wind based chakra to release a vortex of Wind that you will blast towards your opponent. This vortex can be combined with Fire Release: Running Fire, to create a powerful inferno and then Earth Release: Earth Corridor, trapping the opponent in a corridor like structure, as the inferno approaches them. A nice combination, utilizing three elements. Use it on my clone (just the basic, since you don't have training in that Fire technique.)"

As Minato-san's clone is running towards her, Tenten starts forming a sequence of handseals, 3 of them to be exact Tiger-Snake-Ram, lifting both of her hands in an swipe motion; instantly expelling a vast amount of wind chakra she molded beforehand, a massive vortex instantly swooshes towards sensei-s bunshin, instantly afterwards poofing it out at mid range and dispersing.

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

While the main advantages are already written within the jutsu explanation; and it's a great combo with 2 mentioned techniques; it is an fairly good jutsu on it's own, for defensive and offensive purposes, or in close combat. The main disadvantage except it's elemental ones is it's handseal sequence. But it will make an awesome tech when I master Wind and gain the posibility of using it's techs with 1 handseal. No further questions Minato-sama.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato threw the next scroll towards Tenten, who was quite eager to do the next techniques as always. Without wasting a moment, Minato cleared his throat as he continued to talk. The sun was now almost above them, and Dean thought about having a drink at that time. Maybe now wasn't the right time though.

"Very good, Tenten. If you don't mind, we'll be doing two techniques at a time now, but that means I expect you to give me more detail than before. Here is the technique you just learned."

Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth.

"Now for the first technique, you have to manipulate your Wind base chakra in order to create a slicing wind gust. This wind gust isn't used for attacking the opponent, but rather to divide or neutralize an incoming Wind based attack. This means, should a Wind attack at lower ranking or equal ranking be coming towards you, you will use this technique to either divide the technique or neutralize it, making it harmless. If your main affinity is Wind, you can split and neutralize up to B rank Wind techniques. Split this!"

Minato releases a gust of Wind towards Tenten, which is C rank.

"After that, I want you to form the Tiger → Hare → Dragon hand seals. Then, I want you to manipulate your Wind based chakra to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals. These are used to attack the opponent. A fairly straightforward technique, use it on my clone."

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato threw the next scroll towards Tenten, who was quite eager to do the next techniques as always. Without wasting a moment, Minato cleared his throat as he continued to talk. The sun was now almost above them, and Dean thought about having a drink at that time. Maybe now wasn't the right time though.

"Very good, Tenten. If you don't mind, we'll be doing two techniques at a time now, but that means I expect you to give me more detail than before. Here is the technique you just learned."

Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth.

"Now for the first technique, you have to manipulate your Wind base chakra in order to create a slicing wind gust. This wind gust isn't used for attacking the opponent, but rather to divide or neutralize an incoming Wind based attack. This means, should a Wind attack at lower ranking or equal ranking be coming towards you, you will use this technique to either divide the technique or neutralize it, making it harmless. If your main affinity is Wind, you can split and neutralize up to B rank Wind techniques. Split this!"

Minato releases a gust of Wind towards Tenten, which is C rank.

"After that, I want you to form the Tiger → Hare → Dragon hand seals. Then, I want you to manipulate your Wind based chakra to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals. These are used to attack the opponent. A fairly straightforward technique, use it on my clone."

As Minato sama-is finishing his explanation, Tenten has already molded a sufficient amount of wind chakra, as Minato-san releases a thick gust of wind rampaging towards her, Tenten redirects the entirety of her wind chakra trough her right palm, manifesting it as a condensed and thin blade of wind, she slashes/motions her hand vertically, effectively slicing the incoming gust of wind in two; the incoming attack simply passes on her right and left side, dispersing behind her;

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

She turns her attention towards sensei before continuing with the next technique;

Oh, this is a sweet jutsu Minato-san, awesome for defence from the mentioned types of techniques, and great for short range battles since it doesen't require handseals, it can cause notable dmg to the opponents, blade slash like wounds; The usuall elemental pro-s and cons apply.

She patiently listens out the next set of inputs after which Minato-sama sends a bunshin running towards her; she instantly molds up a vast amount of wind chakra, and quickly does a short sequence of Tiger → Hare → Dragon handseals; opening both of her palms outwards, towards the incoming bunshin; a cyclone/a mini vortex of condensed wind chakra and razorblade sharp flower petals burst out from her hands towards the clone, instantly poofing it out with immense force on mid range.

Range: Short - Mid
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

Tenten excitedly starts talking to sensei again;

Wow Minato-san! This technique is an awesome elemental offensive jutsu, even defensive. I would gladly combine it with some Katon jutsus aswell; the main disadvantage is that it requires handseals, but I see myself using this jutsu in some situations; even when I master wind. No further questions sensei.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She did well once more. The more techniques they did, the better she became it seems. Minato noticed the progress, and simply smiled. She reminded him of a young Rin. Minato threw the two scroll towards Tenten, and then went on.

"Alright, very well done. Here you go."

Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

"Alright, now the next technique is fairly simple. You will manipulate your Wind based chakra and release a wave of Wind towards the opponent. This wave of wind can be controlled by waving your hands or hand. A simple jutsu, and easily performed. Use it on my clone."

"After that, you will need a sword for the next technique. Once you have one, you will channel your Wind based chakra into your sword, and as you swing it, you will release a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The timing has to be perfect with the channeling of chakra and when the sword is swung. A nice technique, use it on my clone."

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Minato-sans bunshin is running towards Tenten, she molds up a large amount of wind chakra, redirecting it to both of her hands; as the bunshin is already on mid range she does an X motion with her hands from up to down, crossing them like an X as they fall back down. An X formed razor sharp gust of wind bursts out towards the bunshin, instantly poofing it out on spot.

Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

Straightforward jutsu, it does not require handseals and it is an awesome attack and defence tech. Usuall elemental pros and cons apply.

She lifts her view towards her sensei only to spot yet another clone running towards her while Minato-sama has delivered the next set of instructions. She takes out her 3 part sword from her pouch and connects it; holding it in a reverse grip in her right hand she starts molding up a vast amount of futon chakra while redirecting it to her right hand, infusing the sword with the entirety of it. As soon as she was releasing the last drops of wind into it, the bunshin is almost at point blank range; she swings the sword from her right, thrusting it from back to forward in a vertical motion, releasing a powerfull and condensed whirlwind of condensed wind towards the clone, poofing it out on spot with the burst of razor sharp winds.

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

An awesome offensive technique to be combined with swordsmanship in close up fights; can't wait to combine it with Tai and Ken techs. The usuall elemental pros and cons apply.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without even the need of a lot of words, Tenten could easily analyse the techniques. Minato simply smiled, and threw the two scrolls towards Tenten, and went on with his training.

"That's great, here you go."

Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

"Alright, here we go. The next technique requires a fan to be used, so you can't really use it without it. With the massive fan in hand, you will perform a forwards thrust with the fan as you channel your Wind based chakra into it. This allows you to release the Wind forward in the form of a spinning disk. This spinning disk resembles a demon shuriken. So yeah, use it against my clone."

"After that, another fan based technique. You will use the giant fan to beat the opponent into the air, and then manipulate your Wind based chakra and channel it through said fan, and blast the opponent back.This obviously propels the opponent back, and can be used to hit the opponent into obstacles and such. Use it on my clone."

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm. Sorry for the late reply man. xd (truly am)

Hearing out the instructions Minato-san gave her, Tenten proceeded with molding a vast amount of wind chakra, while pulling out a medium sized foldable fan out of nowhere, she redirects the entirety of the wind chakra trough the said fan while swinging it forward creating a spinning wind disc, instantly cutting trough and poofing out the incoming bunshing sensei sent forward.

Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swings it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

Mkay, this went well, hmm so for the other tech...she stops herself midsentence hearing a dashing sound....

Tenten turns to her 12 o'clock only to spot another bunshin on the run, she again extracts the fan out of nowhere, almost instantly redirecting a vast amount of futon chakra to the fan; thrusting it towards the bunshin, as she does this motion 2 blasts occur literally seconds one after another, first one is a disc of wind which blasts underneath Minato-sama's bunshin at a rampaging speed, lifting him up in to the air, followed by an instatenouss second wind disc which propells the bunshin diagonally from left into the mountain side, poofing him out.

Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

Tenten turns towards Minato sama, folding her fan, it's actually a size of a swiss knife when folded.

Both techniques are very useful sensei. Other than the usual elemental pros and cons I got nothing to add. I see the second technique very useful in combination with some jutsus. No further questions.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were almost done, and Tenten handled the last few of the C ranks techniques with quite some ease. This already showed that she was ready for the B ranks, which were closing in. Without a moments wait, Minato throws the scroll towards her.

"Well done, Tenten. Here you go."

Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swings it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken.

Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back.

"Now for the last two C ranks. The first one starts off by using your Giant fan or fan like weapon to release a large amount of Wind based chakra towards the opponent in the form of a wind blast. This Wind blast would send the opponent flying once it hits them and crash them into objects or whatever the terrain is. An easy technique, use it against my clone."

"After that, use your Wind based chakra to release a powerful gush of wind towards the opponent. A simple technique taht can be used for various purposes and is easy to use too as it requires no hand seals. Use it against my clone too."

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the delay in getting started. Family matter had me preoccupied for the last few days. But now I'm ready when you are. We'll pick up where you've left off, and continue with the RP training method. If you're okay with that, reply to the last two Jutsu L posted as though he were still teaching you, then I'll make my "appearance" and we'll go from there. Oh, and if you want 3 Jutsu at a time to speed the training up, I can do that. :)

Here are the Jutsu;

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Minato sensei wraps up the explanation of one of the last C ranked wind techniques 1010 needs to perform, he throws 2 of his marked kunais at opposite directions, one at 3 o clock from 1010, one at 9 o clock from her position at mid range, 2 Minato kage bunshins teleport out of nowhere and start dashing towards 1010 from their directions.

As Minato san was throwing his Thunder God kunais, 1010 already grabbed her fan from her pouch, unfolded it and started to infuse it with a respectable amount of wind chakra, while simoultaneously gathering the same amount of wind chakra in her lungs.

As soon as the bunshins appeared she swinged her fan towards the 3 o clock bunshin, immediatly poofing it away with a strong gust of wind, while turning counter-clockwise in one fluid motion instantly expelling a whirlwind-like blast of wind from her mouth towards the incoming 9 o clock bunshin poofing it away at point blank range

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

After turning her attention towards original Minato, she folds the fan back, putting it back in her pouch, giving a brief explanation of the performed jutsus with a satisfactory smirk on her face.

I really enjoyed this techs sensei, they work really well together as a combo, I see them contemplating my bukijutsu and functioning really good in close ranged combat, I would use them to give me some breathing space if my opponent is really persistent, and with addition of a fire based technique as the third jutsu in the combo, to amplify the mentioned fire tech with this two instant and respectable powered techs.

I love how instant they are and the fact that they don't require handseals puts a smile on my face.

Usual elemental pros and cons for wind apply for this techs as well. I'm ready for B ranks sensei; oh and what's this that I've overheard, you wont be able to train me further? Who'll take over?

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm so sorry about how long it's taken me to get back around to this. I completely dropped the ball here. Not exactly the best first impression for any training session, but I'll try and remain as consistent as possible from now on.

As if on queue, once 2 x 4's question had been asked, a sudden gale filled the training field, surrounding Minato and lifting him effortlessly into the air, before firing him both out of sight, and mind. In his place, a tall figure descended from the clouds above, landing in front of his new student.

"Ow!! Ow ow ow ow ow!! That re-entry is a bi... Oh!! Uh... Hey there... Um... Sorry you had to see that. I'm Shayde by the way, and I'll be replacing the dude that just got thrown outta here. Well, now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I assume you wanna just get right down to business, so here we go!!"

Shayde then tossed three scrolls to his new student, aware that they had moved on to the B-Ranked Jutsu of the Wind Element.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Damage: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Damage: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

"Okay, speaking from personal experience, I know Minato would most likely ask you to perform the Jutsu, after which he would give you the scroll. I do the opposite, cause screw the rules. I give you the scrolls, you do the Jutsu, repeat until you die from Chakra exhaustion or you complete the Element. If there's anything about these Jutsu that requires some explanation, or if there's anything cool about them in general, I'll chip in, otherwise it's your job to perform these Jutsu. Now, without further ado, we can get to work.

*Ahem* So the first Jutsu is performed via a sword, basically allowing you to push away anything within the Jutsu's range, making it suitable for defending from basic tools, and Taijutsu or Kenjutsu, as you can "force" your opponent back. The second is like a buff for your Ninja Tool, allowing you to increase it's length and cutting power, without altering the weight or mass of the weapon. Decent for if you need a better weapon, but only have a Kunai, just infuse it with Wind Chakra, and it becomes just as good as a Katana. Finally, the last Jutsu has you breathe out a small amount of Chakra-infused air from your lungs, which is shaped to resemble a twister or vortex, which you fire at the enemy. All of these Jutsu are pretty standard, so you can perform them however you see fit when you are ready."

Once he had finished his explanations of the Jutsu, Shayde took a few steps back, allowing 40 ÷ 2 to showcase her talents.