Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad but it would be even better if you eased up on the background cause i think it's too strong for that render which you rended really great but oh well we are all learning with time +rep to you :D

Hotarubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems alot like the 3rd birthday. Rendered very well though BG and effects could use some work
Thanks. I'm really new to this , I'm learning though.
WOW, looks great^^ maybe you should add a motion effect in it;)
I did that, but since the BG was too sharp , a blury render wouldn't look good on it. I am too lazy to go all the way back and correct it.
Thank hun :hug:

very cool girl
Thanks =P

Not bad but it would be even better if you eased up on the background cause i think it's too strong for that render which you rended really great but oh well we are all learning with time +rep to you :D
Yeah I know but then it would be too plain and that's all I know to fill the BG up *^*
you are missing part of the gun there -.-
Yeah I saw that now. I'm a noob so forgive my silly mistakes.But I'm too lazy to spend another 15 seconds on it. But thanks for pointing that out ^ ^

Reactions: Ikari Shinji Kun

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oversharpened.
Background doesn`t look very good.
Text is...a fail at the very least.
Rendering is pro.
Pop Out effect achieved.

7/10

Hotarubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oversharpened.
Background doesn`t look very good.
Text is...a fail at the very least.
Rendering is pro.
Pop Out effect achieved.

7/10
Thanks. I think 7 is generous . I'm only good at rendering because I used lasso alot for coloring drawings.

What I said above. thanks for rating.
1.78/10 only good thing is the render.
Waruiko >_>
i will not comment on this sig but the one u gifted some one else that was a really cool sig i did not like this much though
6/10
Thanks.
But how do you know about that?!! I sent that in PM!

'Zeus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boobies. :T_T:

OT: except rendering, and ofcourse the chick, i don't like anything. ^^ try to make something which looks pleasant to eyes, not just killing them. >_>

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great job rendering it.
The background just sort of looks life some c4d effects slapped together with a render on top.
Maybe try more of a smudge style sig with the same render. .-.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice rendering (even brilliant) but that's about it in fact.
The render is not so well-blended, the pop-out is amateurish, the background is awful and text is too simple.
It's the background that poses problem. It's too much of warm colours, vague and unmatched with the render.
Try to use some effect on another background that fits better with the excellent render.

~Law~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice render but i don't like the background.

Small render but big and plain background there's too much space in it. Make the background smaller.. And i also don't like the text :p

7/10 for the nice render ;)