Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I summon the three ghost body whatever thingys [[u know!]]
And I have us use Violet Encampment Wall [on tayuyas page]
It uses for users to make a violet wall around the four of us.
I will then prepare some hand signs. Your turn.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry bout that lol Here ya go;

Shishienjin (Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment)

Name: Shishienjin, 四紫炎陣, literally "Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment"
Type: B-rank, Supplementary, Mid-range (5-10m)
Users: Sound Four
This jutsu creates a box-like barrier around an area defined by the four users of it. Anything that touches with barrier will burst into purple flame. As long as the users of the jutsu remain active and unharmed, this barrier can never be broken

I Hope you know what I mean when I summon the ghosts. hopefully lol.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry bout that lol Here ya go;

Shishienjin (Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment)

Name: Shishienjin, 四紫炎陣, literally "Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment"
Type: B-rank, Supplementary, Mid-range (5-10m)
Users: Sound Four
This jutsu creates a box-like barrier around an area defined by the four users of it. Anything that touches with barrier will burst into purple flame. As long as the users of the jutsu remain active and unharmed, this barrier can never be broken

I Hope you know what I mean when I summon the ghosts. hopefully lol.
i know ;)

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i attack u wit Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage
dis: A Huge blast of wind that levels anythjng in its path
and i use Kaze no Jutsu)- Air Vanishing Jutsu
dis: The masters of water jutsu can learn this. The user can use chakra to condense a small part of the air. The user then can blend in their appearance with the water particles in the air to create an invisibility. The best jutsu for preparing an assassination

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this is totally totally unconventional for a sound ninja to use, but wth Im gonna do it xD CHAKRA SENSING RAIN WHOO!!!!

Ok so Now I can see where your hiding with your. um thing.;

()-Demonic Flute; Multiple Flute Jutsu
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:55
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The user makes Clones of herself and scatters them around the area, once done each has their own flute and demon summonings.This jutsu lasts for 4 turns.

So we all have our summoning. We will now All three of us [keep in mind there are over 10 clones] from each clone will release our chakra ghosts, and since we know where your hiding, we will come at you in all differnt directions, including underground. Your go

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not bad
Raiton:Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu (Lightning Release:Ribbon Effect jutsu)
dis- A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions.
its shock every body
and i use Rasen Yari no Kirinonai Kouu)-Endless Rain of the Spiral Spears
dis: An advanced form of the Rain Spear that uses chakra to condense a large amount of rain water into one place to form spears of water in the clouds. The spears can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. Unlike its predecessor, these spears are made of constantly moving water that can actually cut an opponent. They also move in a corkscrew pattern that can be slightly manipulated. By widening or sharpening the turns, you can change where the spear will hit mid-technique. The water will stay in the form of spears for a short amount of time (2 turns). Any spears that are not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain.

i got to go
we'll continue u this later

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before the shock hits my clones ill use Reverse Rain. [which sends it back up to replanish clouds, while my demons eat away at your chakra.

Alright lets continue later. Have fun on vacation!