kekkai genkai

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kage bunshin x5

we all make Suiton Gachan Hashira no Ten (Crashing pillar of heaven)

you have 5 massive pillars of water surrrounding you.

hakke kyuushou to blblast you down into the ground.

i slam all the pillars onto you....... your nearly dead.

so i finsih you off with Hakke Sanbyakurokjyuuisshisa(361 strikes)

you are hit with all 361 strikes and your dead.... :D

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I WILL KILL YOU. You cant use ALLLLLLL that in one turn. I Dont give a care if 361 strikes "always hits" Listen big boy, I DONT CARE. And you know what? Ill enlighten you mr thing. I will. What if I used a substitution. What if i did? Nothing would hit now would it? NO IT WOULDNT. What If i said I used a jutsu to get out of it huh? YEAH BET YOU DIDNT THINK OF THAT. So stop being so rude and bossy because you think you all that, cuz guess what YOU ARENT.

BlueIce

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I AM A HYUUGA ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT. Even I know you cant use all these moves in one turn, I know that you cant use every hyuuga jutsu. You are a disrespectful jerk to myself AND my pupil. So now leave our thread.
....*walks away hoping not to angry her even more*

i havnt said one thing badly...... you went off at me. im not here to have a verbal fight with you... if you would like me to leave then okay shall do... blueice. goodluck with your training man :)
thx

Last edited:

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Using your attack and telling me to enlighten you was NOT the nicest thing to do. You were rude especially when Daddy, the first thing he taught me is never assume a hit is taken, and you should know that. I *KNOW* he taught you it if he taught me. And quite frankly Im dissapointed in you as a student. You were rude because of the actionns you said, and you know what? Calling me BABE is NOT appropriate. I may be single now that Im heartbroken, but Im not looking for some guy just to pick me off up the streets.

BlueIce

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1- its 364 stricks :D
2- she is hyuuga too :p
whats number 3 U ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE A 3 :p

Using your attack and telling me to enlighten you was NOT the nicest thing to do. You were rude especially when Daddy, the first thing he taught me is never assume a hit is taken, and you should know that. I *KNOW* he taught you it if he taught me. And quite frankly Im dissapointed in you as a student. You were rude because of the actionns you said, and you know what? Calling me BABE is NOT appropriate. I may be single now that Im heartbroken, but Im not looking for some guy just to pick me off up the streets.
....touchy subject ummmmm come one kekki ill treat u to some ramen later k:)

Last edited:

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If we didnt want to get angry we wouldnt have made that first move. Maybe Zanji was right and I shouldnt have battled anyone. Well either way. Ill take you to Ramen for our first teacher student dinner.

Kekkei genkai i know your only trying to make up because your probably afrain of what I might do. And let me tell you something. You may have a right to be afraid of that. At this moment I am so filled with anger resent and sadness I am about to kill someone. So at this point in time anything will happen with me.

Last edited: