Blondie Vs Blind

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">lol you dont really have to vs me if your vsing zabuza atm.</div>

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">well ok.<br /> <br /> Uses *Artificial Rain Skill, starts raining*<br /> <br /> then<br /> <br /> (Gyorai Shin)-Torpedo Needle <br /> <br /> Type:Attack <br /> Range:Short <br /> Chakra Cost:15 <br /> Damage Points:30 <br /> Description: Removing nails from their pocket, the user will throw them into the air and then plant them tip first into the earth. Using their chakra, the nails will travel into the ground. Then at the user?s discretion, they can fire the nails from the ground through the feet of their target to nail them in place. They can then fire the remaining nails from the ground to cut the target to pieces. <br /> <br /> then<br /> <br /> Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique <br /> The user merges with or within a nearby object, taking on its properties, and avoiding any damage. Chakra - 10<br /> <br /> So im in the ground.... and last jutsu<br /> <br /> Custom one =)<br /> <br /> Third Moist Eye- also allows the person to create a floating eyeball of water in any location that he can see through as a means<br /> of spying. It has to be within a certain distance from him to work, it cant be over 10 meters away from him. He connects the<br /> nerves in his eye into the water that way he can see when hes underground, etc. Chakra-10<br /> <br /> <br /> Your move.</div>

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy Crap that was alot. Ok, here I go.
I summon my three little ghosty friends Doki. Hey guys.
Now Im going to use this;

Name: Shishienjin, 四紫炎陣, literally "Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment"
Type: B-rank, Supplementary, Mid-range (5-10m)
Users: Sound Four
This jutsu creates a box-like barrier around an area defined by the four users of it. Anything that touches with barrier will burst into purple flame. As long as the users of the jutsu remain active and unharmed, this barrier can never be broken

But Ill use it as four walls meaning it will protect the bottom of me too. I then use;

Mateki: Mugen'onsa (Demonic Flute: Dream Sound Chain)

Name: Mateki: Mugen'onsa, 魔笛・夢幻音鎖, literally "Demonic Flute: Dream Sound Chain"
Type: Genjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary, All ranges
Users: Tayuya
The recipient will feel like they are tied with numerous wires, restricting their movement. Then, their flesh will begin to melt away from their bones, causing great pain and horror to the person receiving the jutsu. The user must be playing the flute the entire time the Jutsu is being used

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">im underground though, where sound can't be heard. And if your barrier is only walls and nothing underneath then your in trouble =)<br /> <br /> And if your playing the flute atm and can't do anything else like not control your monsters. Then i come up from the ground directly underneath you where your barrier has no effect.<br /> <br /> And attack you with.<br /> -Frozen Rain Dagger [Touketsu Ame Aikuchi] A more advanced version of the Rain Dagger, this technique creates the same <br /> weapon, but freezes it, allowing it to do more damage than before. Unlike the rain dagger, this weapon does not return to its <br /> normal state unless destroyed. |Chakra- 20 |Damage- 15 + agility |Advanced Chuunin |Must be raining. Must know Rain Dagger<br /> <br /> I haven't said it hit you though. Giving you a chance to block or dodge. You will have to cancel that flute ability though to move your monsters.</div>

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kijinno fuefuki; koukyoukyoku shisseki)-Demonic Flute; Symphony of Dissapearance
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:35
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The user plays the flute and is able to manipulate their ghosts inot merging into the opponents body and can take control of them for 2 turns..

Since there are three ghosts Ill release the wall and I will get the ghost to merge into your body stopping you, and making you drop the spear thingy, and Ill just have my ghost stay in you and listen to my melody's I play...

()-Demonic Flute; Multiple Flute Jutsu
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:55
Description:The user makes Clones of herself and scatters them around the area, once done each has their own flute and demon summonings.This jutsu lasts for 4 turns.

Ill send all my demons after you in all directions eating away your chakra.

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">don't i have a chance to dodge or block the attacks &gt;_&lt; i gave one to u haha.<br /> <br /> <br /> If im allowed. I use <br /> <br /> (Genjutsu Fuuin)-Illusion Skill Seal <br /> <br /> Type:Supplementary <br /> Range:Short <br /> Chakra Cost:40 <br /> Damage Points:N/A <br /> Description:A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu(lasts for 4 turns). <br /> <br /> Which is your flute ability's<br /> <br /> Then<br /> <br /> (Genjutsu:Kasumi Juusha)-Illusion Technique:Mist Servent <br /> <br /> Type:Supplementary <br /> Range:Short <br /> Chakra Cost:10 <br /> Damage Points:N/A <br /> Description:A host of 30 illusionary servants that disperse into rain drops and reform helps to hide the original. <br /> <br /> To hide myself. Your turn.</div>

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes you do have a chance >_< I try not to say your hit etc but sometime i do, sorry! xP
Well My flute isnt a genjutsu, the only thing that is a genjutsu is the Demonic flute illusions, not the real ones.

First Ill send all my demons at you and your clones so they seek out who is forreal and who is fake forreal. Then Ill use

kijinno fuefuki; koukyoukyoku shisseki)-Demonic Flute; Symphony of Dissapearance
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:35
Description:The user plays the flute and is able to manipulate their ghosts inot merging into the opponents body and can take control of them for 2 turns..

Which will try to merge into you [tell me if it hits or if u counter]

Demonic Flute; Symphony of Sleep

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Description:The user plays her flute and make music notes appear out of thin air. These notes are used to mesmorize the opponent and put them in a deepsleep. [2turns] [[tell me if it hits/countered]]

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">no no.if im put to sleep or like i can't move. I just say you win because you can just kill me while im sleeping thats usually how it works for me.<br /> <br /> I Don't like arguing about it.</div>

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">haha =) yeh that was little old me =P were good now though hopefully still buddies</div>