BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wow this is over already. Notice that I made different color birds.
Each bird represents a new ability;
Pink - love, Blue - sleep, purple - genjutsu, green - hypnotized, yellow - blind red - burning

I sent the pink one to you, and you chased it. Since all your clones and you MUST have looked at the birds to sense where they were going, each of the emotions happens to you. I will skip the clones and go to you. So the pink one. My strongest bird. You looked at the bird and the special charm fell upon you. As soon as you saw it you became infatuated with me [[go figure you already were but w/e]] So basically when your in love with asomeone you do what they say, wouldnt you say so? Ill answer that for you ^.^ Yes. Soo... You cant move until I tell you what to do, but what better way to show love, than a kiss?! Now *jumps off bird and grabs your head locking lips*
Shikke Seppun... [[execution by kiss]]

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wow this is over already. Notice that I made different color birds.
Each bird represents a new ability;
Pink - love, Blue - sleep, purple - genjutsu, green - hypnotized, yellow - blind red - burning

I sent the pink one to you, and you chased it. Since all your clones and you MUST have looked at the birds to sense where they were going, each of the emotions happens to you. I will skip the clones and go to you. So the pink one. My strongest bird. You looked at the bird and the special charm fell upon you. As soon as you saw it you became infatuated with me [[go figure you already were but w/e]] So basically when your in love with asomeone you do what they say, wouldnt you say so? Ill answer that for you ^.^ Yes. Soo... You cant move until I tell you what to do, but what better way to show love, than a kiss?! Now *jumps off bird and grabs your head locking lips*
Shikke Seppun... [[execution by kiss]]
-the higure outfit moves in thw wind- wow 0.0 that was fast and even if that was a deadly kiss i still want it lol

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thanks taka for this

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu)-Summoning Technique

(summons a huge sand beast)

(Fuuinjutsu:Kekkai Houjin)-Sealing Technique:Barrier Battle Method Array

(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind. (hacking away everything and hits you :D*your still there just cannot be seen*