maiavarepz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this contains info on the last two chapters of bleach...if your reading or watching bleach and are like behind ..dont read this

i liked the whole concept of bleach before...it was original, creative and such, i didn't think much of it when ishida was on Jula Bachs side cause i thought he'd join ichigo and fight him off but well, now it just seems like its turning into "if naruto were bleach" its, yeh, anyone else feel this way or can you still feel the original aspect of the show....i just dont want bleach to follow the narutos theme of "my rival who was once on my side is now on the other side so i must make him come back", even if its just for a bit.... maybe im just over thinking it

Last edited:

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not Naruto's theme. Dragon Ball had that situation long before Naruto.

Uryu in the end will come back to Ichigo's side, maybe even without fight.

Samisa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really loved Bleach when It first came out. I didn't like the fullbringers and the war it's okay but the thing with Uryu is I think he is trying to do something to stop Juha Bach that will get him killed like what happened to Gin..

maiavarepz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i understand that yeah, but im still curious...i also think this may have an ergo proxy like ending with the Spirit king actually being Ichigo...kind of like the christian belief of God Sending his Son to save the world.....The Spirit king could have sent himself into being born to Ishhin and Masaki. it could be good