Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
recently on nb i have noticed that ppl r switch to bleach characters..for example.. me :D There should be rules like kido and ranks..
this is my idea..
  • when a person changes from a naruto character to a bleach character bcoz the were killed and turned to a soul reaper or a hollow, They can continue the naruto ranks but they r still cosidered as academy student untill they pass the exams.
  • once a person has coverted into a bleach character... they cannot use naruto jutsus or go back to a naruto character..
  • the ranks for soul reapers
    Code:
    Ranks:
     soul        -       0 Posts                  /    10 Chakra /    10 Health
     Academy Student -      10 Posts                  /   100 Chakra /   100 Health
     soul reaper           -      50 Posts                  /   300 Chakra /   350 Health
     ???          -     100 Posts                  /   500 Chakra /   600 Health
     ???  -     400 Posts                  /   700 Chakra /   750 Health
     seat 10 -   1,000 Posts                  /   800 Chakra /   850 Health
     seat 5   -   1,750 Posts                  / 1,000 Chakra / 1,000 Health
     seat 2         -   3,100 Posts                  / 1,200 Chakra / 1,250 Health
     squad Lt           -   5,200 Posts                  / 1,400 Chakra / 1,450 Health
     squad captain -   8,650 Posts                  / 1,600 Chakra / 1,600 Health
     ???            -  14,200 Posts                  / 1,800 Chakra / 1,850 Health
     squad 1 captain          -  20,000 Posts                  / 2,000 Chakra / 2,000 Health
  • the ranks for hollow
    Code:
    Ranks:
     hollow -      10 Posts                  /   100 Chakra /   100 Health
     ???           -      50 Posts                  /   300 Chakra /   350 Health
     Menos  -     400 Posts                  /   700 Chakra /   750 Health
     ??? -   1,000 Posts                  /   800 Chakra /   850 Health
     gillian   -   1,750 Posts                  / 1,000 Chakra / 1,000 Health
     ???          -   3,100 Posts                  / 1,200 Chakra / 1,250 Health
     Adjuchas            -   5,200 Posts                  / 1,400 Chakra / 1,450 Health
     ??? -   8,650 Posts                  / 1,600 Chakra / 1,600 Health
     Vasto lorde          -  20,000 Posts                  / 2,000 Chakra / 2,000 Health
  • Zanpakutos cannot be overpowered. soul reapers can only achieve bankai once they reach squad captain rank

thats all i have come up wit... zanji if u have any comments on this.... pls post your opinion... bcoz u know more about bleach than all of us..
If this is a bad idea u can delete this thread..

if its an awesome idea... i want reps :D:D

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to be a leytenant zabuza or w/e rep from me and this is a great idea but if i die my name is still asuma

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey i forgot what was vaste worde the espada?
Vasto lorde (ヴァストローデ, vasuto rōde; Spanish for "enormous king") are the most powerful class of menos, and the final stage in the menos evolutionary line. They appear almost completely humanoid, and each one is stronger than an average shinigami captain; Tōshirō claims that ten of them under Sōsuke Aizen's control would be enough to defeat all of Soul Society. It seems that Aizen has important plans with them, but the details haven't been revealed.

Vasto lorde are the least common form of menos, but the exact population is unknown, though it is probably very low as Vasto lorde only eat other Vasto lorde. They are believed to reside within the very depths of Hueco Mundo. Apart from the need to cannibalize even more hollows, any special requirements for the creation of a vasto lorde are unknown.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vasto lorde (ヴァストローデ, vasuto rōde; Spanish for "enormous king") are the most powerful class of menos, and the final stage in the menos evolutionary line. They appear almost completely humanoid, and each one is stronger than an average shinigami captain; Tōshirō claims that ten of them under Sōsuke Aizen's control would be enough to defeat all of Soul Society. It seems that Aizen has important plans with them, but the details haven't been revealed.

Vasto lorde are the least common form of menos, but the exact population is unknown, though it is probably very low as Vasto lorde only eat other Vasto lorde. They are believed to reside within the very depths of Hueco Mundo. Apart from the need to cannibalize even more hollows, any special requirements for the creation of a vasto lorde are unknown.
so espada my favourite espada is the 4th one ulqyora

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe a lower rank for bankai because most lieutenants can do bankai and ikkaku is only 3rd seat and he can (yes i know he says he could be higher but all he wants to do is die and fight under kenpachi's orders but the fact still remains :D)

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yea but majority is captain....
yeah i know ... it's quite good though... i wouldn't like not being able to use naruto jutsu though because it would be quite limiting... because i don't think that many kidou spells are mentioned :(

hes second seat only that hes not leytenant
sorry i don't quite understand what you mean...

he is definitely 3rd seat though because yachiru is kenpachi's lieutenant

Last edited:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i know ... it's quite good though... i wouldn't like not being able to use naruto jutsu though because it would be quite limiting... because i don't think that many kidou spells are mentioned :(

sorry i don't quite understand what you mean...

he is definitely 3rd seat though because yachiru is kenpachi's lieutenant
dude kenpachi choose her right after they got into the 11 squad ikkaku is the second seat but not leytenant

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
recently on nb i have noticed that ppl r switch to bleach characters..for example.. me :D There should be rules like kido and ranks..
this is my idea..
  • when a person changes from a naruto character to a bleach character bcoz the were killed and turned to a soul reaper or a hollow, They can continue the naruto ranks but they r still cosidered as academy student untill they pass the exams.
  • once a person has coverted into a bleach character... they cannot use naruto jutsus or go back to a naruto character..
  • the ranks for soul reapers
    Code:
    Ranks:
     Academy Student -      10 Posts                  /   100 Chakra /   100 Health
     soul reaper           -      50 Posts                  /   300 Chakra /   350 Health
     ???  -     400 Posts                  /   700 Chakra /   750 Health
     seat 10 -   1,000 Posts                  /   800 Chakra /   850 Health
     seat 5   -   1,750 Posts                  / 1,000 Chakra / 1,000 Health
     seat 2         -   3,100 Posts                  / 1,200 Chakra / 1,250 Health
     squad Lt           -   5,200 Posts                  / 1,400 Chakra / 1,450 Health
     squad captain -   8,650 Posts                  / 1,600 Chakra / 1,600 Health
     squad 1 captain          -  20,000 Posts                  / 2,000 Chakra / 2,000 Health
  • the ranks for hollow
    Code:
    Ranks:
     hollow -      10 Posts                  /   100 Chakra /   100 Health
     ???           -      50 Posts                  /   300 Chakra /   350 Health
     Menos  -     400 Posts                  /   700 Chakra /   750 Health
     ??? -   1,000 Posts                  /   800 Chakra /   850 Health
     gillian   -   1,750 Posts                  / 1,000 Chakra / 1,000 Health
     ???          -   3,100 Posts                  / 1,200 Chakra / 1,250 Health
     Adjuchas            -   5,200 Posts                  / 1,400 Chakra / 1,450 Health
     ??? -   8,650 Posts                  / 1,600 Chakra / 1,600 Health
     Vasto lorde          -  20,000 Posts                  / 2,000 Chakra / 2,000 Health
  • Zanpakutos cannot be overpowered. soul reapers can only achieve bankai once they reach squad captain rank

thats all i have come up wit... zanji if u have any comments on this.... pls post your opinion... bcoz u know more about bleach than all of us..
If this is a bad idea u can delete this thread..

if its an awesome idea... i want reps :D:D
0.0 thats cool i get to use my bankai

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here
Ikkaku Madarame (斑目 一角, Madarame Ikkaku?) is a bald, battle-loving man. His lack of hair is often the source of jokes for other characters, who confuse the sheen of his head with the light of the moon. He fought and was defeated by Kenpachi Zaraki sometime in the past, though was strong enough to survive the battle. Once Zaraki became captain of the 11th Division, Ikkaku and his friend Yumichika Ayasegawa joined the Soul Reapers so that they could fight and die under Zaraki's command. He shares a number of similarities with his captain; he feels insecure if he doesn't have a sword, prolongs battles so that he can get as much enjoyment from them as possible, and smiles near-constantly when fighting for his life. He is purportedly the second strongest man in the division.[16] Though strong enough to take a position as a captain, Ikkaku insists his one mission in life is to die under the command of Zaraki.

Ikkaku's zanpakutō is Hōzukimaru (鬼灯丸, Hōzukimaru? referring to the Japanese name for the winter cherry, which translates to "demon light"). Though ordinary in appearance, he stores a blood-clotting ointment in its hilt. When released with the command "extend" (延びろ, nobiro?), it transforms into a naginata with a wax wood shaft.[17] While he usually treats it as such, he can also turn it into a three section staff, surprising the opponent. Ikkaku has achieved bankai, though he keeps this a secret to most characters so that he isn't pressured to become a captain. Hōzukimaru's bankai, named Ryūmon Hōzukimaru (龍紋鬼灯丸, Ryūmon Hōzukimaru? literally "dragon-crest demon light"), takes the form of three oversized weapons connected by a thick chain: two blades in each of his hands and a fan-shaped blade, adorned with a carving of a Chinese dragon, which floats behind him. Aside from the increase in power, his bankai offers no special abilities, and is noted to be unusual for a bankai in this respect. As a fight progresses, the dragon crest will slowly begin to glow crimson, increasing its power as it does so. Ikkaku states that this is because Hōzukimaru, unlike his wielder, is "a lazy bum," and must be woken up in battle before it can reach full power.