BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly that was horrible. Bleach was my fav Cus the characters are so rich and detailed and the entire story just got Rick rolled by a shite naruto ending.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Bleach Manga Chapter 686 Discussion, but not Predictions

As much as this makes sense.. Its not true
Nothing about this last chapter hinted at anything you said above (or atleast 90% of what you said)
The only thing we got from this is that, this chapter was garbage like the last few. -shrug-

But there is a good chance that their could be a seqeual (spelling, dont care atm)
If he do make one, he can always do flashbacks. I simply would want the sequel to have maybe one very strong enemy.. not hax but strong and all the ppl who was supposed to use their bankais, would. While giving us info on shit we want to know.. Shit,, Id be happy with flashbacks of them using their bankais..

Another option is to bring back the anime and filler all the missing holes

Three. Movie it.... answer our questions in a movie
When I get a minute, I'm gonna do a MIMS post for this battle. It'll be sometime this weekend, so stay tuned...
:hint:

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feeling disappointed how my fav mangas are ended(Naruto & bleach).Now my only hope is Oda to make a decent ending of one piece..
I dont know why they are not planning anime and are going for live action movie???
I want to see yamamoto and all other bankai's animated to make up for this shit ending.

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was either going to be the worst ending ever, or possibly the best. I wish Yhwach just came to the "perfect future" and caused trouble for everyone.

Conundrum

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That ending was the worst I have seen other than Naruto. A shitty end to what turned into a shitty manga, cliched, stupid, what about the soul King? Nothing was explained, they Narutoed the ending and we have answers to nothing, literally nothing. I thought the spoilers I read had been written by some pairing obsessed teenage girl. Kubo deserves to NEVER be published again. What utter crap.

Thank God it is finally over

Last edited:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
niqqas actually gave this chapter a 5?

You must be registered for see images
the moment you see naruto fapboys invading a section to say awesome ending you know how shitty the end was :lol

tbh it looks more like manga was axed :| and kubo was told pull a kishi so certain section would still ride wsj[Ptards]

Last edited:

Conundrum

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What Orihime got and Sakura doesn't have??

Love. Sakura was paired so Naruto could be milked. Ichigo and Orihime were foreshadowed even from the pilot. Orihime also had a mature and unselfish love for Ichigo, unlike Sakura whose love never got passed the "he is so cool" stage and yet was supposed to mean something to the readers.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Love. Sakura was paired so Naruto could be milked. Ichigo and Orihime were foreshadowed even from the pilot. Orihime also had a mature and unselfish love for Ichigo, unlike Sakura whose love never got passed the "he is so cool" stage and yet was supposed to mean something to the readers.
do people still consider either of them good char :lol
@bold this stupid becoz both are the same Sakura in case of sasuke and orihime in case of ichigo_Only posetive is Ichigo didn't try kill orihime but if you go by that logic sakura's love become more unselfish

But no both are F grade one sided love story shonen offers

Last edited:

Conundrum

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

do people still consider either of them good char :lol
@bold this stupid becoz both are the same Sakura in case of sasuke and orihime in case of ichigo_Only posetive is Ichigo didn't try kill orihime but if you go by that logic sakura's love become more unselfish

But no both are F grade one sided love story shonen offers
Orihime isn't a good character and Sakura is even worse but their love stories have nothing in common, Sasuke showed nothing beyond camaraderie to Sakura but Ichigo being sensitive in feeling for Orihime was apparent early in the manga. In the pilot she was his crush so it is obvious that it was going to happen. Ichigo has shown consideration and care for Orihime throughout the manga.

Sakura was never in love with Sasuke, she had a crush on the cool guy and then he became the unavailable cool guy, she didn't know him from Adam and couldn't have told you a thing about him, he spent most of the manga ignoring her existence. It is all mute now anyway.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sad to see Bleach ending like this!. Honestly loss of words to talk about this chapter. Rating this chapter 5 stars because 5 star rating on poll is too weak because of overall Bleach manga I enjoyed!.

And a Live-Action?!. Anime would have been better!. Phew!

Reactions: Cresee

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually the ending is a lot darker than it shows it to be.

Ok so Seireitei picked up Ywachs power and chased it down. This same power, I assume, is the one that ichigos' son touches. Ywachs final reiatsu was transferred to ichigos son....that's how he was able to become a shinigami. The cloak he's wearing is Ywachs power.

So same thing that happened to Ichigo...where his power came from ywach...this is what's now happening to his son. Ywach is laying dormant inside of ichigos' son.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually the ending is a lot darker than it shows it to be.

Ok so Seireitei picked up Ywachs power and chased it down. This same power, I assume, is the one that ichigos' son touches. Ywachs final reiatsu was transferred to ichigos son....that's how he was able to become a shinigami. The cloak he's wearing is Ywachs power.

So same thing that happened to Ichigo...where his power came from ywach...this is what's now happening to his son. Ywach is laying dormant inside of ichigos' son.
This would have been a nice sway into a part II if the manga hadn't ended yet. Also, I keep seeing people say we haven't seen everyone's Bankai, who are we missing? Hiraku and Hisagi are the only two I can think of. Not a vice captains have a Bankai.

Though what did happen to Zombie Kira? He got introduced to a fight then we got nothing. Naruto did a better end of tying up looses ends to be honest:kk:

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This would have been a nice sway into a part II if the manga hadn't ended yet. Also, I keep seeing people say we haven't seen everyone's Bankai, who are we missing? Hiraku and Hisagi are the only two I can think of. Not a vice captains have a Bankai.

Though what did happen to Zombie Kira? He got introduced to a fight then we got nothing. Naruto did a better end of tying up looses ends to be honest:kk:
Everyone knew that this final arc was nothing more than a thorough milking of a once great manga.

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just read this, because I thought this chapter came out THIS week... love when I get these kinds of surprises! Anyways.... it was too similar to Shippuden's ending... Is this the end? It seemed like another chapter was on the horizon, plus weren't there two chapters left before this one?