Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Bleach Manga Chapter 686 Discussion, but not Predictions

Wait, so you think that Kubo will somehow continue it ?
Or do you mean he had no other way and had to rely on that ending ?
The ending is kinda open ended/ up to intrpreation which is why its so annoying. He could very well make a spinoff preferably not with shounen jump

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The ending is kinda open ended/ up to intrpreation which is why its so annoying. He could very well make a spinoff preferably not with shounen jump
It would be shit either ways. Timeskips usually kill the manga. Same what happened with Naruto.
But honestly, it would be nice to get the unexplained shit explained.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What's more disappointing than all the unanswered questions is that the major announcement is a japanese live action movie...

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well I'm a really smart guy and let me tell you no matter how smart you are, the ending still isn't going to make sense. So if you are thinking "wtf", just know that people like me with very good brains are thinking that also.

Also, Tyson Fury (Google him) will wreck Chad. 6 foot 9, 19 stones, Gypsy king!

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So ummm....worst ending to a long running Shonen ever? I mean holy shit, this plot is a mess, we couldn't even get one panel of the new soul king, who the hell is keeping these worlds in balanced? Kubo, screw you man. Wasted my time.
You saw the last panel right? Did that seem like an ending or a continuation point to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sokita Manki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bleach Chapter

I kinda liked it lol I wish we got to see Isshin and kon and yoruichi and urahara. A couple of people don't like Ichigo and orahime but she was like the only one to actually have feelings for Ichigo it was never really said or shown rukia liked Ichigo and plus her and renji make a good couple and sense. Hope we get more bleach and Chad becoming famous for fighting? Lol what happened to just fighting to protect people lol what do you guys think? I still love bleach ^_^

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This chapter was very rushed, but it's not as bad as most people think. Ywach didn't die, he gave up. He feels his rule would've been a privilege to all. He scolded Ichigo for not seeing it. As far being defeated, Yhwach himself said Ichigo had gotten powerful with no openings. Taking the powers from his top generals was proof that he was actually struggling against Ichigo. And even with all that power, he couldn't find a future where Ichigo dies. So he stalemate him. But then he still had Aizen to face. Also, Ichigo gets placed back in the fight with his sword renewed. Yhwach no longer had anyone left to take power from since it seems Ichigo and the Ishidas are immune. Ultimately, Yhwach tried to pull the same trick on Ichigo that Vegeta pulled on Android 20 in dbz, and it almost worked. At best, and even with time to recover, Yhwach an stalemate Ichigo, but he can't take Ichigo AND the Gotei 13 together. Especially without high level quinces to help him recharge like he does whenever he's in trouble. Just sayin'
:win:

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Bleach Chapter

Exactly, Ichigo and Orihime are perfect. Besides Rukia and Renji had history and Ichigo always treated rukia like his sisters. :elmo:

Yata Mirror

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ugh this chapter was worse than I expected ): very disappointing. I was PRAYING that Kubo wouldn't ship Ichigo and Orihime, but alas, my opinion is meaningless. So much stuff that didn't make sense here..

Why was Kazui snooping around the Vizard hideout?
Where are the likes of Urahara and Yoruichi?
Why was Aizen under even heavier security when he actually helped take down Ywach?
Why didn't we ever get to see Shinji's Bankai?
Why does Renji have both his arms again?
Where are Isshin and Souken?
Who/What actually was the Soul King?
Was the special announcement actually for a live action movie?
Why on Earth did he only make this a standard length chapter?

But most importantly...
What the actual F**K happened to the last of Ywach's reiatsu there??? The h**l did Kazui do?
I can answer regarding Renji's arms..
They were never cut because Renji wasn't there yet..
That was Aizen using Kyouka Suigetsu so it was Aizen who lost an arm..

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So was Nel able to save Urahara and the crew or what? And if she did I guess there not important enough to put in the final two chapters...

Wtf Kubo really........................

JDtheAlchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I can answer regarding Renji's arms..
They were never cut because Renji wasn't there yet..
That was Aizen using Kyouka Suigetsu so it was Aizen who lost an arm..
I would love to say that you're right but we can't even be sure of that.. Renji lost an arm, then Aizen jumped back in then Yhwach thought Ichigo came in and he severed "Ichigo's" arm too but that was actually Aizen.. So there were 2 arms lost during chapter 683, but it was all during Kyouka Suigetsu so it's really up in the air I guess.. And from what I could tell (which isn't very much) from this most recent chapter, it doesn't really look like Aizen is even missing an arm..

hypocritical

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good bye bleach, we won't miss you.
I feel sad, kubo has been trolling me all these years!

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I honestly don't want a sequel now, I just want Bleach to die.
Eh to each his own, I don't really think it was that bad of a story, that may have to do with me going with it in pieces so maybe a re-read will change my perspective. I think a lot of people just got their feelings hurt they didn't get to see things they wanted to see but to quote Ray from Trailer Park Boys.
You must be registered for see images

Why is T.PB censored with no periods breaking it up? ***

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

This chapter was very rushed, but it's not as bad as most people think. Ywach didn't die, he gave up. He feels his rule would've been a privilege to all. He scolded Ichigo for not seeing it. As far being defeated, Yhwach himself said Ichigo had gotten powerful with no openings. Taking the powers from his top generals was proof that he was actually struggling against Ichigo. And even with all that power, he couldn't find a future where Ichigo dies. So he stalemate him. But then he still had Aizen to face. Also, Ichigo gets placed back in the fight with his sword renewed. Yhwach no longer had anyone left to take power from since it seems Ichigo and the Ishidas are immune. Ultimately, Yhwach tried to pull the same trick on Ichigo that Vegeta pulled on Android 20 in dbz, and it almost worked. At best, and even with time to recover, Yhwach an stalemate Ichigo, but he can't take Ichigo AND the Gotei 13 together. Especially without high level quinces to help him recharge like he does whenever he's in trouble. Just sayin'
:win:
As much as this makes sense.. Its not true
Nothing about this last chapter hinted at anything you said above (or atleast 90% of what you said)
The only thing we got from this is that, this chapter was garbage like the last few. -shrug-

But there is a good chance that their could be a seqeual (spelling, dont care atm)
If he do make one, he can always do flashbacks. I simply would want the sequel to have maybe one very strong enemy.. not hax but strong and all the ppl who was supposed to use their bankais, would. While giving us info on shit we want to know.. Shit,, Id be happy with flashbacks of them using their bankais..

Another option is to bring back the anime and filler all the missing holes

Three. Movie it.... answer our questions in a movie