0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The End Two World"

Bleach Manga Chapter 681 Discussion and 682 Predictions

Discuss Bleach Manga 681 here and predict the next chapter, Bleach Manga 682

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Renji attacks Yhwach. This has even less effect than you would expect. In anything, Yhwach is healed.

Haschwalth is apparantly dying, which is bullsh*t. If Bazz-B and Lilotto could survive Auswalen, how come Haschwalth cant?

Oh look, Orihime has failed again. Silly Orihime, your powers only work on irrelevant characters.

Renji is setting himself up to fail again.

Ichigo has been stabbed. Hooray. Is it Isshin? Of course not, i've already read the chaper. I know it's...

Tsukishima...!! And Ginjo. How? They weren't in Yukio's pocket dimension before? I have only just begun to appreciate Ginjou's eyebrows (Although they are nothing compared to Askin)

Oh look, Tsukishima's powers can override the will of God.

Yeah! You Fight Ichigo! Rush in with the exact same powers that Yhwach allready dominated effortlessly!

Here's what Ichigo should do in this situation.
1: Take advantage of Yukio's pocket dimension with slow time to train for a bit, and re-awaken Mugetsu.
2: Wait until Yhwach loses The Almighty
3: Still fail miserably.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really disappointed to see Hacshwalth die like that when he did not even show us what he is capable of -.- I mean he did not even go holy form!!! but oh well. As for Ichigo regaining his sword, it actually makes sense considering that dude powers. But does it really matter? Yhwach can simply just rofl stomp ichigo again.

Edit : I am really disappointed in this chapter I swear if Yhwach loses on some stupid asspull...... man screw WSJ why the hell are they letting kubo to rush his manga? it's really saddening to know that in the next 4 chapters many things will be left unexplained, untold, and possibly some BS power might take down Yhwach, hacshwalth was his right arm and he dies like this without even having a legit fight or causing any damage or pain to any of the characters.

ugh gonna stop I can ramble for hours now about hacshwalth -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a stupid chapter.

"Renji its no use"
*Renjis sword breaks*
"hey ichigo heres your sword back"
"Awesome, now we can defeat Yh"

Lol nothing at all has changed here. And it doesn't even make sense that if orihime cant negate Almighty why Tsukushima can. Sure in chigos memeroies it was never broken, but that doesn't change reality at all. Tsukushima could never change the past, he only inserted fake memories, it doesn't change how reality is or ever was.

But ok accepting that is the true nature of tsukushimas powers, how does that keep YH from just breaking it again. And more importantly, why does ichigo automatically assume it will work again when he was just so thoughly beaten. In the span of one chapter, ichigo goes from 0 hope to infinity, like talk about rushed. If the rest of the chapters are like this, there is no hope left for bleach lol. This arc has had its ups and downs but why ruin the ending of all things omg. And if there was a chapter to show isshin and Ryuuken this was it.

Im guessing next chapter all the surviving members of SS will gather at the portal and the chapter will end as they walk thourgh and see YH. That leaves like 3-5 chapters to fight YH. Ridiculous.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh wow, this chapter was so bad.

Hacshwalth had so much potential and now he's dead.. just like that? Bullshit.

Ichigo as always is a hopeless little girl until he receives help and thinks he has a chance. Just because his bankai is back doesn't mean anything has changed. The same thing will happen AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN! Silly Ichigo

Where the **** is Aizen?

These 2 fodders Renji and Rukia wasting panels with their irrelevancy. pfft

Haschwalth's speech was stupid and wasted like 10 pages.

Where the **** is AIZEN?

Fullbringers back again? As if I didn't already get enough of their pathetic asses last arc.

Oh look, Ichigo got his bankai back. Now it's time to get my bankai broken again. Right Ichigo?

Why does Orihime keep talking as if she is relevant? Just die already.

WHERE THE **** IS AIZEN??!

Mudballman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like every thing between the end of 672 and now has been pointless. Ichigo's sword and hope are both broken only for rukia and renji to show up and fix them.

That's basically all that happened....in 8 chapters...

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Renji attacks Yhwach. This has even less effect than you would expect. In anything, Yhwach is healed.

Haschwalth is apparantly dying, which is bullsh*t. If Bazz-B and Lilotto could survive Auswalen, how come Haschwalth cant?

Oh look, Orihime has failed again. Silly Orihime, your powers only work on irrelevant characters.

Renji is setting himself up to fail again.

Ichigo has been stabbed. Hooray. Is it Isshin? Of course not, i've already read the chaper. I know it's...

Tsukishima...!! And Ginjo. How? They weren't in Yukio's pocket dimension before? I have only just begun to appreciate Ginjou's eyebrows (Although they are nothing compared to Askin)

Oh look, Tsukishima's powers can override the will of God.

Yeah! You Fight Ichigo! Rush in with the exact same powers that Yhwach allready dominated effortlessly!

Here's what Ichigo should do in this situation.
1: Take advantage of Yukio's pocket dimension with slow time to train for a bit, and re-awaken Mugetsu.
2: Wait until Yhwach loses The Almighty
3: Still fail miserably.
Yukio is with the two, so he probably went back and forth again, but yeah I agree with what you said about this chapter...

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo getting his bankai back is a step. Although if he thinks it changes anything then he srill gets beaten like a rag doll. Ichigo needs more training or at least another power up. Why is Yhwach letting these people live :lmao:. I know it's shonen but goodness they're only alive for his self-indulgence :th:.

I'm just tired of these fodder, where is Aizen :bdpf:. Literally if next chapter is just Aizen standing from his chair in one page and that's tge chapter we would still be satisfied :lmao:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I just thought of some other BS in the chapter. YH took ichigos shinigami powers away. his bankai shouldn't even be there. Is tsukiyama can return his powers then couldn't he just give ichigo mad hax to beat YH too. God dang... tsukiyama with the BS.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ichigo: Die you bastard! Getsuga Juuji... i mean... TENSHOU! I'm not allowed to start with a Getsuga Juujishou.
Yhwach: Nope.
Ichigo: *Dies*

That's how i see this next fight going.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I just thought of some other BS in the chapter. YH took ichigos shinigami powers away. his bankai shouldn't even be there. Is tsukiyama can return his powers then couldn't he just give ichigo mad hax to beat YH too. God dang... tsukiyama with the BS.

I think you nailed it here. I'm sure Tsukiyama "inserted" some BS into Ichigo's past that his Bankai was developed for 1000 years mailing him 100 times stronger so now he can fight "the Almighty" now and win.

I really didn't think this manga could get more cringe worthy. And that whole fight Ishida went through was pointless. They were going to kill each other and now he wants to heal Ishida after getting trolled by Kubo? Salt in the wounds anyone. They should have both went out killing each other. That would have been more satisfying than what we got.

2/5

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a stupid chapter.

"Renji its no use"
*Renjis sword breaks*
"hey ichigo heres your sword back"
"Awesome, now we can defeat Yh"

Lol nothing at all has changed here. And it doesn't even make sense that if orihime cant negate Almighty why Tsukushima can. Sure in chigos memeroies it was never broken, but that doesn't change reality at all. Tsukushima could never change the past, he only inserted fake memories, it doesn't change how reality is or ever was.

But ok accepting that is the true nature of tsukushimas powers, how does that keep YH from just breaking it again. And more importantly, why does ichigo automatically assume it will work again when he was just so thoughly beaten. In the span of one chapter, ichigo goes from 0 hope to infinity, like talk about rushed. If the rest of the chapters are like this, there is no hope left for bleach lol. This arc has had its ups and downs but why ruin the ending of all things omg. And if there was a chapter to show isshin and Ryuuken this was it.

Im guessing next chapter all the surviving members of SS will gather at the portal and the chapter will end as they walk thourgh and see YH. That leaves like 3-5 chapters to fight YH. Ridiculous.
about Tsukishima's powers during his fight with Byakuya he was able to insert himself into the past of the battlefield and insert trapss, so it's just more than memories.

OP: Chapter was meh. Yhwach apprantely stole Ichigo's powers last chapter but Tsukishima acts like he only restored his Bankai when it shouldn't even exist unless he inserted a diffirent past which he can apparently do. It's a good thing Renji decided to attack with his Shikai don't want his bankai broken after just gettting it like with Ichigo.

Major disappointed at Kubo for trolling Haschwalth like that. Seriously man. First of all he is his other half and Yhwach suddenly doesn't need him anymore. Even in the end when Yhwach shits all over him, he still rides Yhwach's D and then dies a dog's death. Pathetic smh. Didnd't even get to see Volstandigg but Lile gets two forms and Gerard gets 2. SMH Kubo. I know the manga is ending but i'm sure Shonen Jump didn't say hey wrap this up the second after you finished drawing ch.680. Now Uryu won't even get to properly showcase his powers. It's a quincy arc and one of the quincy we have known for the longest time in the series doesn't get a good fight, but Kenpachi's ass gets a lot.

4 Sword Style

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
about Tsukishima's powers during his fight with Byakuya he was able to insert himself into the past of the battlefield and insert trapss, so it's just more than memories.

OP: Chapter was meh. Yhwach apprantely stole Ichigo's powers last chapter but Tsukishima acts like he only restored his Bankai when it shouldn't even exist unless he inserted a diffirent past which he can apparently do. It's a good thing Renji decided to attack with his Shikai don't want his bankai broken after just gettting it like with Ichigo.

Major disappointed at Kubo for trolling Haschwalth like that. Seriously man. First of all he is his other half and Yhwach suddenly doesn't need him anymore. Even in the end when Yhwach shits all over him, he still rides Yhwach's D and then dies a dog's death. Pathetic smh. Didnd't even get to see Volstandigg but Lile gets two forms and Gerard gets 2. SMH Kubo. I know the manga is ending but i'm sure Shonen Jump didn't say hey wrap this up the second after you finished drawing ch.680. Now Uryu won't even get to properly showcase his powers. It's a quincy arc and one of the quincy we have known for the longest time in the series doesn't get a good fight, but Kenpachi's ass gets a lot.
Mayuri had a lot to surprisingly

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mayuri had a lot to surprisingly
Pernida fight was lengthy but Kenpachi certainly stole too much of the spotlight. We've already seen him fight plenty of times but Ukitake, Shinji, and Hisagi didn't get a good battle. That really blows. Not saying everyone should have been matched 1 to 1 but there were plenty to go around. Kubo had 24 sternritters right at his disposal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.