Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Father"

Bleach Manga Chapter 673 Discussion and 674 Predictions

Discuss Bleach Manga 673 here and predict the next chapter, Bleach Manga 674

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
1/5

This "i known you from birth" shit is played out in bleach. Also ichigo doing the same move?! U kiddn me??

Only thing i like is the toshiro panel. Lol didnt even try to reason with rukia and renji

Anybody who plays destiny. Anybody notice how he looks like
A titan from destiny? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel silly expecting Aizen to just appear during the Ichigo/Yhwach scene... I mean... Ichigo already has no chance by himself... and I'm not sure what Orihime can do.

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo: Getsuga Tensho!!!

Yhwach: Tsk....you one trick pony.

Ichigo: You do know that my move is eventually gonna work...right?!?!? My plot armor is too strong.

Yhwach: *yawn* Oh please. Your "move" is named after Kiba Inuzuka.

Ichigo: Liar!!!

Yhwach: Oh am I?

Ichigo:

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This final arc I think is awful and that's because this entire arc feels like one giant retcon it's one right after another. It doesn't fit with the rest of the story and I don't like it.

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Yhwach loses this fight, then Askin is now the official King of the quinces, and Yhwach is demoted to Sternritter P, the Precognition. (For the sake of keeping ranks, Meninas is now Sternritter D, the Durability. Askin, of course, is Sternritter A, The Askin Nakk le Vaar)

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this metaphorical father talk?
Yhwach is the first Quincy, so he's like the arch father of the entire Quincy clan. He pretty much is something like Ichigo's great-great-great-great-great etc. grandfather. He had children (whether naturally with another person or somehow created them with an alternative method as Yhawch had the ability to place his power into other people) and those children then had children and they then had again children etc. This is resulted in different Quincy branches and families, however each new Quincy received a part of Yhwach's power and when that Quincy died, that power returned to Yhwach after having been life-long nurtured. To Quincy are practically livestock and the power in Ichigo is Zangetsu. The latter tried to keep Ichigo from harm as much as possible, but at the same time tried to suppress his Shinigami powers. He eventually stopped doing that when Ichigo forged his own Zanpaktou and thus actually rebelled against himself as he chose Ichigo over Yhwach.

So you could interpret this father-thing in multiple ways, however that Yhwach is Ichigo's biological father, is not one of them. Hence the entire father-thing is rather forced and typical Kubo: trying to create suspense from or around it something that is in reality void of it.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Getsuga Tensho again?

If this fool doesn't whip out something else I will lose it..

He should be spamming Mugetsu's at this point smh..
Don't you know it's against the rules of Shounen Manga to lead a fight with your ultimate technique? Otherwise Ichigo would already be in Bankai, firing Getsuga Juujishou's.

(If his Bankai involves stealing Zoro's gimmic, what would the inevitable Triple Getsuga be called?)

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't you know it's against the rules of Shounen Manga to lead a fight with your ultimate technique? Otherwise Ichigo would already be in Bankai, firing Getsuga Juujishou's.

(If his Bankai involves stealing Zoro's gimmic, what would the inevitable Triple Getsuga be called?)
Do you think he will ever use a cero or will he just stick to different forms of Getsuga?

Status
Not open for further replies.