Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Son of Darkness"

Bleach Manga Chapter 672 Discussion and 673 Predictions

Discuss Bleach Manga 672 here and predict the next chapter, Bleach Manga 673

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a fan of Miracle's undying body.
Should have been dead the second Kenpachi sliced him in half. Other than that, I like the progress the manga is making :)

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh 3/5

Nothing Happened at all - The Miracle is still alive, which is just annoying. I enjoyed the fight up until this point, but it really should have ended last chapter. And then the rest of the chapter was just some severely under-utilized page space, with Ichigo staring at a door and then walking through a door and then, oh chapter over. I think it's just Kubo's pacing that annoys me sometimes, especially when you compare it to how much information Oda puts in one chapter of OP, or Togashi with HxH.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In other words: Ichigo is dead, Uryu is somehow still alive, And the captains screwed it up again. Throw him off the edge, and get Aizen in here allready.

****SPOILER ALERT****

I'm confused guys, can someone tell me what does yhwachs mean when he says "my son of darkness" to ichigo?
It's the same crap about Yhwach being "The Father of All Quincies" again, he pulled this exact same cliffhanger at the end of the first invasion, when he referred to Ichigo as "My son, born in the darkness". It doesn't mean my Masaki X Yhwach fanfic is canon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True the miracle shoud stay down, everybody is tired of seeing him grow uglier, it was a 3/5 to me, bleach's pacing always ticks me off, the information kubo sends out per week is so little

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well this is probably the stupidest thing uttered by Ichigo in the entire series.........

You must be registered for see images

chapter was better than the others but still i am tired of that quincy not dying....i mean how long are you willing to extend the fight..probably when Byakuya too unleashes his Bankai..and toshiro and Zaraki are near dead again probably then the fight will end

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ugh... someone do something about this Gerard guy... seriously?! Wise up and pull out the fullbringers!
What exactly could they do? I mean, obviously Tsukishima could brainwash him, but he's a good guy now so that won't work. And Giriko could... Actually, i have no idea how that guy's power functions. Surely he could just make a heroic self sacrifice deal "In 5 seconds, i will have destroyed the Wharwalt and defeated Yhwach". If he fails in 5 seconds, Yhwach is destroyed anyway. Ginjo sucks at everything.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you guys really think that ichigo will win? lol like we need a big ass miracle bro. BIG ONE
Ichigo is not even that strong
Fortunately for Ichigo, there's a gigantic Miracle running around outside the Silbern who refuses to die, even when frozen even though freezing him was established to nullify his power literally the previous chapter.

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fortunately for Ichigo, there's a gigantic Miracle running around outside the Silbern who refuses to die, even when frozen even though freezing him was established to nullify his power literally the previous chapter.
Hahaha! I didn't even think about that :lmao: - Exactly what happens when you have a manga where the author has admitted he's making it up as he goes along!

Status
Not open for further replies.