Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Devilish Perspective"

Bleach Manga Chapter 571 Discussion and 572 Predictions

Discuss Bleach Manga 571 here and predict the next chapter, Bleach Manga 572

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got new AVA because of the chapter XDXD..

OT: 5/5 for me(1 for ava pic >.>). Yachiru god damn trolled stern "V" Lol

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
boy i called her ability way back just by saying look at the way she acts its like she's playing with herself. guess she really was in a way if her sword allows copying it probly can copy forms as well.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is a thing I hate about Mangas - putting the a bad guy, with crazy powers, against the only one that has chances of defeating him. . . and they just meet miraculously by an "accident". . . :erm:

But, indeed it was interesting to finally see Yachiru's Shikai (I think it's her's Shikai) after 571 chapters.

Nice chapter..... Really liked Yachiru's ability.... compliments her mischievous way..... hoping to see the bankai in next chapter..
That's pretty hard to believe in, sense this was her's Shikai's first appearance in the Manga.

aimop95

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would anyone explain his abilities to his opponent? O__O
V wasn't, it was just an inner monologue for him. And with his powers, He's the only one that would have a valid reason to do so (cause he can make you forget what you know about him).

Anyway, I'm still confused to how Yachiru's Shikai works? Do her two friends work with her (as in 3 separate attacks?) or do they just copy the same attack (so theoretically, one just has to block once and withstand two more blows?)?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
V wasn't, it was just an inner monologue for him. And with his powers, He's the only one that would have a valid reason to do so (cause he can make you forget what you know about him).

Anyway, I'm still confused to how Yachiru's Shikai works? Do her two friends work with her (as in 3 separate attacks?) or do they just copy the same attack (so theoretically, one just has to block once and withstand two more blows?)?
Nah, I can see it happening or Insane has a very powerful shikai.. Cause we all know whats coming next.. His powerful form. Lel. I hope her bankai is a huge upscale where she can even copy bankais and shikais but much stronger..

But to answer your question.. Its 3 strikes.. Or rather it strikes 3 times at different times. One of her pets strike before her, if it misses she comes 2nd to deal another, and if she misses the 3rd strikes indefinably. This happens in like.. 1millisecond . Lol.. So if you dont dodge you are getting screwed up

OT: Chapter was a 10/5 simply cause I been waiting to see her shikai for YEARS. People think its plot protecting Yachiru. The only plot their is, is the fact he came across them 2. Other then that, the fact she fights, and hit without thinking is SOOOOOOO Accurate seeing how she was pretty much raised by kenpachi who does the same thing. Lol

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yachiru's shikai is cool, but why do I get the feeling that this manga is becoming the "Sternritter fight of the week" type thing? Kubo needs to break up the pacing or show a different POV before it gets too repetitive.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the plot is extremely predictable up to this point and I doubt it'll change...Though I liked being able to see yachiru's shikai, she definitely isn't failed hype. That ability is nice an definitely lieutenant level.

So 4/5

Shakermaker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5. Yachiru finally revealed her shikai (pretty cool one)... I wonder if she did kill V.
But that pace, every week it's a new fight. I know it's just the set-up for the final fight, but still...
Overall, great chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.