Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bleach Manga 399 Discussion &
400 Predictions​

Discuss here Bleach Manga 399 and predict the next Bleach Manga chapter 400.

Remember to Rate this weeks chapter. 1 is worst, 5 is best.

(First time doin' one of this kinda posts, added a poll but not giving options lmao...
with your reply jus post your vote from 1 to 5.)

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Preview Pic'z

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice chapter but i hoped there would be a bit talk between Aizen and Isshin , btw did Aizen do this or GIN , i think Raiho is a lightning element ???

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice chapter but i hoped there would be a bit talk between Aizen and Isshin , btw did Aizen do this or GIN , i think Raiho is a lightning element ???
Rai = Lightning, Ho = Fire
Raiho = Lightning fire.
Rai also means defeat and lie :p

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it just me, or was this manga kinda boring.. except the part where we see Gins 13KM Bankai?
even that still seemed boring... i already knew from spoilers... but i was hoping they were wrong... wow his bankai is, his sword gets a bigger erection >_>

Drunken Weaz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bigger erection roflmao... when we see Gin say he's sword is equivalent to 100 swords in length,
I thought that was exaggerated by allowing a shinigami to have such a long sword but
when we find out that during Bankai its 13KM? That is seriously ****ed up.

Alrighty, for the first minute it sunk well, wow cool 13KM but after 10 mins, it starts to make you think how in the world did the author ever think of givin' some character a 13KM sword... roflmao.

Last edited:

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bigger erection roflmao... when we see Gin say he's sword is equivalent to 100 swords in length, I thought that was exaggerated by allowing a shinigami have such a long sword but when in Bankai its 13KM? That is seriously ****ed up.

Alrighty, for the first minute it sunk well, wow cool 13KM but after 10 mins, it starts to make you think how in the world did the author ever think of givin' some character a 13KM sword... roflmao.
tbh i thought... what's the point... you can't see 13km properly... yeah it may be ok for sniping if it's instantaneous... but then you'd want a scope on it... which would be messed up tbh XD

i mean really... if that's all it is it's pathetic, so it better have other party pieces... cos if ure fighting close he might aswell use shikai :/

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rofl, even shikai he'll have a struggle with, you can't scope a nigga with a 13KM sniper LMAO...
and tbf... hisagi's shikai is better... it's less predictable, albeit not as quick... and it has just as much chance hurting them when coming back... if gin's bankai was flexible maybe it'd be more useful cos he'd be able to swing it round to peirce the back of someone... (but then it'd be a 13km zabimaru) oh wait that has a good bankai and other special abilities like broken fang bite and baboon bone cane cannon or whatever it is >_>

Ecchidaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
havent you guys noticed ?

his bankai can reach 13km!
so he could destroy the gotey ''13'' with his ''13'' km sword!!!

(that's quite possible''

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i found this chapter to b ridiculously boring. i think that u could give this a 2 mayb 3. Gin bankai was a huge let down for me. real anticlimatci. i was hoping for a lot more sayin that Gin is Aizens right hand.im really hoping that his bankai has something more to it cuz ight now ichigo could kill him if he really tried imo.

Ecchidaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe gin isnt a normal shinigami! maybe he is a failed experiment with no emotions! like ichigo meant while talking about theyre first fight....

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And here I remember Ishinn telling some arrancar that a captain level shinigami holds back his reiatsu in his sword, otherwise the swords would be as tall as skyscrapers...
So basically, Gin's bankai is completely ****ing useless.
Well, this was a let down.
I hope it has a better ability than this crappy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.