blast element

skyelfriku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a blood line jutsu that (i would asume) molds chakra into somthing and with lightning chakra sets it off as in the case of Deidara he infused molding clay with his special bloodline chakra. at least thats what i think it is anyway :p

curseddogseal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a blood line jutsu that (i would asume) molds chakra into somthing and with lightning chakra sets it off as in the case of Deidara he infused molding clay with his special bloodline chakra. at least thats what i think it is anyway :p
a bloodline jutsu would explain the mouths on deidara's hands and chest

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thoguht lightening defused Dedarias blast techs(sauske and then the electric charged sword to keep him from blowing him self up again in Kankuros puppet)? But during the war arc there is a Blast corps. from the stone and a blast element user that has been resurected.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's called the exlosion release (according to the wiki) and it is a kekkai genkai but im not sure we elements it combines maybe earth and something else.

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kekkie Genkai in which most likely a Bloodline Limit since we don't see allot of shinobi with it, must be rare, possibly technique or bloodline passed on from maybe the 2nd Tsuchikage and the 3rd Tsuchikage,I don't know how but it's the only way I can think of.

Perhaps Muu, Onoki, Deidara and Gari are the current weilders we know, each village must have some type of Kekkei Genkai, Like the Pakura from The Hidden Sand where she has the Scorch KG that most likely uses Fire. So either Explosion Release uses just Earth or Earth + other element.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,526💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Okay since I'm the only person in the Naruto RP on here who has crack the case on Blast Release and the mouths of Deidara I'll let you know what I found out with my research.

Blast release is Earth and Lightning chakra if you look on the elements chart. The mouths is from the Iwa forbidden jutsu which is why Deidara has the mouths. It is an effect from the forbidden jutsu. If you pay attention to the manga there is someone else who uses Blast
Release and he doesn't have the mouths which means the mouths was not born on Deidara. Also look on Narutopedia through everything about Blast Release and Iwa forbidden jutsu. You will figure it out. I know I did.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,526💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
There is an elemental chart showing all the elements and if an element is a combination it shows the elements to make it. Also all the symbols for each element. It shows Blast Release is Earth and Lightning which makes since if you think about Lightning and Earth together.