Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Blast Bros Unite

Blast Release: Infusion Blast (Bakuton: Chūnyū Burasuto)
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short(infusion)-Long(length of thrown)
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: The user infuses thier Blast chakra into an object. The infused object hits anything explodes and the recoil is sent outward instead of blowing back but it is the same as Blast Release: Landmine Fist with the blast minimizes the potential repercussions and recoil is completely negated. The user can not use any kind of copy jutsu to copy the object or anything similar to expand the object. The user can throw the object they are holding or in the case of something like a shield hold it and protect themselves. The user can infuse something and can command it to explode whenever they see fit within reason which means when something hits said object it doesn't go off. The object that is infused does let off a crimson, burnt orange or orange color depending on the user.
-Cannot infuse living things
-Infusion requires direct contact with the object
Note: S rank can only be used every other turn and only be used three times a match

Blast Release: Internal Shockwave | Bakuton: Naibu Shogekiha
Type: Offensive
Range: Short to Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: Internal Shockwave is a technique used by, Bakuton user that causes small explosions which creates shockwaves causing different functions.

Method One: This method uses a weapon to the user desire and releases the shockwave with it touching a surface or whatever they desire. The shockwave is sent out into one or multiple directions at once. The surface internally is destroyed which causes the external to be destroyed also. Recoil falls the same rules and regulations as Landmine Fist. The range of this Method is maximum long range but it all depends on the way it is used. If it's used on a building it would affect the building and that's it. Used against a small ball it would just affect the ball.

Method Two: This method uses the shockwave as a way of evading. The shockwave knocks them into whichever direction the user desires. It causes shockwaves but nothing that causes any harm. The range of the travel can't go past short range.
Note: Each Method can only be used once per turn.
Note: S rank only used every other turn and only used four times a battle, each method.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Type:Supplementary|Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15 - 40
Damage: 30 - 80
Description: The user can, by focusing his blast chakra into an explosive tag/Explosive tagged Kunai or any other weapon that has explosive tags involved, inbue them with blast chakra in order to increase there effect and explosive potential, by doing this the user gives the explosive tag a great power boost allowing it to combat ranked jutsu from C - S rank depending on the amount of chakra the user imbues the tag with, Respecting strengths and weaknesses of course.

The blast radius of the B-S rank version is the entirety of short range and is an incredibly focused blast, all those caught within the blast will suffer severe burns and internal damage from the shockwave, being caught within the S ranks range will often mean death if caught.

The explosion occurs either upon contact or the user can perform a single one handed hand-seal similar to deidara in order to set off the explosion.

- The user can only use the S ranked version of this jutsu twice, The A ranked Version 3 times, The B ranked version 4 and the C ranked version has no limit.
- The user regardless of what rank he uses all bar C rank must wait a turn before using again, the S rank version cannot be used until two turns have passed.

Type: Supplementary
Range: short
Chakra: 30 (+5 per turn)
Damage: +20 to physical based tai
Description:The user focuses their blast chakra into their limbs which can be augmented together with regular taijutsu, upon contact with anything the user touches they can release a small localised focused blast, unlike the landmine fist it lacks power however it does very much increase the users power in taijutsu, creating a small focused blast that packs a bludgeoning impact and can cause light burns , complimenting the users taijutsu greatly, the blasts released are very small and very pinpoint, due to this chakra control needed it causes the technique to be a high ranking technique.

The user whiles under the effects of this empowerment can strike through earth based structures of high rank aided by there taijutsu as the focused blast spreads through the earth based structure like ripples causing it to break apart in the process. The user however can only use Blast Release techniques along with earth and lightning which make up the element and non elemental techniques such as tai, nin, gen and ken while this is active.

- Lasts for three turns
- Can only be used twice per battle

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. With Erupting is it a passive technique?

2. Can I still use Demonlogy techniques while Erupting is active?
Erupting technique once activated is passive, the whole basis of the technique is built on it

I am unsure of what Demonology is as I have just returned, My customs aren't made with the new stuff in mind so that would be a ruling for a mod I would think.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. So I have to activate so it’s not a passive technique so it takes up a move slot?

2. I’ll just avoid not using them while using this technique
1 - Yes, you have to activate the technique, once active it lasts for a set number of turns increasing your tai capabilities and full destroying earth based structures with a punch

2 - Probably for the best at this time, if I find out the answer I will let you know