5,050💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Kakashi bio in sig
1t revealed

Kakashi: I'll toy with you a bit.

I will assume we start at mid-range

*As we stand apart I begin charging my chakra into a chidori I then extend it aiming at you at your left shoulder, I then make a sign and slam my hand on the ground and rise up a large 16 pillars trapping you, I then draw a sword a channel lightning into it and standby.*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict.Likeother Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short–Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user will createa even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillarbind, the user createssixteen giantpillars,which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to covertheenemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flamesin the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Range: Short
Chakra cost:20
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi bio in sig
1t revealed

Kakashi: I'll toy with you a bit.

I will assume we start at mid-range

*As we stand apart I begin charging my chakra into a chidori I then extend it aiming at you at your left shoulder, I then make a sign and slam my hand on the ground and rise up a large 16 pillars trapping you, I then draw a sword a channel lightning into it and standby.*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict.Likeother Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Range: Short–Mid
Chakra cost:30
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user will createa even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillarbind, the user createssixteen giantpillars,which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to covertheenemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flamesin the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

As i see you enter and use a sharp chidori i gather my chakra and dig underground and keep digging so your justu skip through me.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Then i come out in a mid-range but different angle which is left. as i emerge i gather my chakra and release a lightning destruction toward you so it keeps you busy.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

As the lightning is chakra i clap my hand and make a vortex above you so when lightning hit you they both emerge and conjuct by and get stronger.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

-Blade-

Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
5,050💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Kakashi: Someones went and learned some new tricks

*As you emerge and use your lightning jutsu I feel the grou.d rumbling and quickly make a handsign firing a wave of flames canceling your lightning, as I see a shadow cover.me.from above I make a few signs and direct a stone dragon upwards going through your vortex and then direct it at you, I then make more signs and send another dragon at you, I then jump back to long range*

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intelligent Hard Work
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult techniqueto evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to thepoint of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost:40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will createa largedragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. Thistechniquemuch resemblestheWaterRelease: Water Dragon technique.

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will createa largedragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. Thistechniquemuch resemblestheWaterRelease: Water Dragon technique.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi: Someones went and learned some new tricks

*As you emerge and use your lightning jutsu I feel the grou.d rumbling and quickly make a handsign firing a wave of flames canceling your lightning, as I see a shadow cover.me.from above I make a few signs and direct a stone dragon upwards going through your vortex and then direct it at you, I then make more signs and send another dragon at you, I then jump back to long range*

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intelligent Hard Work
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult techniqueto evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to thepoint of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

As your sending earth and stone dragon toward me i dig underground until your jutsu skips throught.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Then i emerge behind in mid-range and release a lightning destruction from behind and i also send the destruction underground so you dont go under.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

After that i release a lightning tornado around you so when lightning hits the water it will knock you over.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

-Blade-

Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
5,050💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
*As you rise up.and use the lightning destruction I feel the ground shaking a bit and quickly make 3 handsigns forming a wave of earth for me to ride forward to long-range and avoid your attack, I then stomp on the ground and create a tunnel between us and spew fire in it creating lava stopping you from going underground if you try, I then make hand signs and form a large stone dragon and send it in your direction as it makes a zigzag pattern*

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user createsand rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulatetheterrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legspreventing them from moving

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will eruptfrom the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will createalargedragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. Thistechniquemuch resemblestheWaterRelease: Water Dragon technique